Because this is apparently necessary

Leet Guy

[quote name='ktarthan' timestamp='1330127110' post='2927741']
"If people ignore me, I'm right by default!"
[/quote]

Who said anything about ignoring?
You're certainly not ignoring either I or many of the other members of alliances such as the New Pacific Order and Argent, you're just insulting them.
Playing dumb isn't helping you out.

You're acting like jerks and you have no real answer for your ghosting of Gramlins that was an affront meant to be a dig just as this statement is meant to belittle and mock an initially poorly written and since revised alliance policy simply because of your dislike for another alliance. You have no answer for it and continue to attack and belittle anyone who would suggest acting like a bunch of overgrown bullies is poor form.

Edited by IYIyTh

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1330130139' post='2927768']
Indeed, your slot usage would indicate that is the case.
[/quote]

115 nations at 78%, along with the most tech in the game? Yes, I go to sleep crying about how pathetic that number is each and every night.

Edited by Masterof9puppets

It is pretty crappy and you should. [img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/ac/Inauguration_statue_vercing%C3%A9torix_3.JPG/250px-Inauguration_statue_vercing%C3%A9torix_3.JPG[/img]

Vichy Umbrella, wake up!

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1330130325' post='2927770']
Who said anything about ignoring?
You're certainly not ignoring either I or many of the other members of alliances such as the New Pacific Order and Argent, you're just insulting them.
Playing dumb isn't helping you out.

You're acting like jerks and you have no real answer for your ghosting of Gramlins that was an affront meant to be a dig just as this statement is meant to belittle and mock an initially poorly written and since revised alliance policy simply because of your dislike for another alliance. You have no answer for it and continue to attack and belittle anyone who would suggest acting like a bunch of overgrown bullies is poor form.
[/quote]
My answers may be snide at times, but they always contain something of worth.

In your case, you're mistaking an (alleged) lack of counter-argument as a validation of your own opinion. Against my better judgement, I'll give you a response sans the overt snideness.

1337 has already answered for why Gramlins was ghosted. I don't see why you are asking for more. If you don't like it, I guess we'll live.

We've made this statement (the OP) because we feel that in light of UE's recent policy we need to explicitly make known our opinions on how we will handle reneged tech deals (unsolicited or not).

The only revision in UE's policy I've seen is that their refund process now "may" send the refund to another nation. The policy in its entirety is still badly written and the refund process has been upgraded from "brainless" to "vapid". Oh, sorry, too snide? From "completely without thought" to "almost completely without thought".

The only reason this has Umbrella's sig is because of the Mushreich's domination of that alliance. A vassal state, if you will.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZmQZZvPT4s

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='ktarthan' timestamp='1330131354' post='2927783']
Oh, sorry, too snide?
[/quote]

The problem with being snide is that it is underhanded and meant to mock rather than answer, and thus you come off as being arrogant jerks. Seemingly qualities that led you to ghost another sovereign alliance in order to get a laugh or too, which has backfired.

The answer l337 gave seems to have some conflict with what was acceptable to Gramlins.

This policy is anattempt to bully UE when the practical method to disagreeing with their policy would have been watching them slowly gravitate towards reality in revising their poorly written policy. Acting smug with no reason for this document other than for a dislike of another isn't really a good reason to have it. You can feign that it was meant to clarify "your policy," but all it is at the end of the day is an unnecessary political jab.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1330132704' post='2927800']
Shall hateful tyrants, mischiefs breeding,
With hireling hosts, a ruffian band,
Affright and desolate the land,
While peace and liberty lie bleeding?
[/quote]
A Man's Obsession
Enraged at his former friends
Many posts are made

Can you have MK write those instead? I prefer to cut out the middleman.

edit: Can someone make some Vichy umbrella propaganda? We really need to nail them on it.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1330133620' post='2927813']
Forgotten so soon?
The code of us, Doom House?
All voices are heard.
[/quote]
All voices are not equal though, we all know it doesn't matter what GOONS has to say and are just kept around for your obedience in being a consistant tech farm. :P

Remember, Umbrella is all about tech.
Only this time, MK and GOONS are down as well.
Quite interesting, wouldn't you say?
Someday we'll break 2m tech and it will be awesome.
Until then, we'll just have to keep plugging away.
Cash rules every thing around me.
K, I'm done now.
See ya.

Edited by threefingeredguy

If you haven't sent a message to the nation and gotten their consent to go ahead with the tech deal they can do what they like with the money. As the buyer and experienced nation it is your responsibility to find reliable sellers who know what they are doing and to set up an agreement.