Pufflin' On

Kajdav

[center][img]http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr254/NADC_AMGC/Government%20Images/SecGenHeader4copy2.png[/img][/center]

Good evening neighbors, just a quick update from the NADC.

[b]War:[/b] On December 9, the NADC entered a war against DB4D. At some point, NAC and NEW declared war on the NADC.

[b]Peace:[/b] On December 22, the NADC peaced out of all conflicts.

[b]Money[/b] (and love): Since the war, The Legion and Echelon have been kind enough to send little packets of love our way, along with some cash.

[b]Love[/b] (and money? :o ): On January 3, the NADC concluded its elections. The lineup for the term is as follows:

[b]Secretary General[/b]: Kajdav

[b]Foreign Affairs Minister[/b]: Kochers
Deputy: Koniac

[b]Internal Affairs Minister[/b]: Tony2456
Deputy: Aloysius
Deputy: Scotia The Brave

[b]Defense Minister[/b]: rmmlg
Deputy: Aloysius

[b]Financial Affairs Minister[/b]: AndrewHG
Deputy: Kochers

[b]Educational Affairs Minister[/b]: Kanti

[b]Elected Atlantic Councilors[/b]

Legend
Aloysius
Kochers
Emperor of Babanga

/quick update

tl;dr:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/iILoU.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Jens of the desert' timestamp='1325817991' post='2893664']
13 days of war? At least don't make it that obvious, as you should be ashamed...
[/quote]
I see no reason to be ashamed. The shorter amount of time it takes for an alliance to achieve its objective, the better.

Edited by Kajdav

[quote name='Kajdav' timestamp='1325818452' post='2893669']
I see no reason to be ashamed. The shorter amount of time it takes for an alliance to achieve its objective, the better.
[/quote]

If your objective is to basically offer up your members as tech raid targets, as it undoubtedly was in your case, I suppose that is true.

:awesome:

Edited by Londo Mollari

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1325830452' post='2893856']
[color="#0000FF"]Um, what exactly did you achieve?[/color]
[/quote]
Ill save them the trouble, they helped their allies!

Oh and hilarious that Legion can throw around money now but last war they couldnt even muster half of NPO's allies reps(lets not forget almost every single ally they have is currently burning)

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1325831787' post='2893881']
Ill save them the trouble, they helped their allies![/quote]
You make it sound like it's a deplorable thing to help one's allies.

[quote]Oh and hilarious that Legion can throw around money now but last war they couldnt even muster half of NPO's allies reps(lets not forget almost every single ally they have is currently burning)
[/quote]
The Legion asked us to stay out of their conflict with Tetris and company for our own sake, now all of their allies (us included) have the opportunity to ask them to stay out for their own safety. I have no doubt that they would enter on our behalf if we formally requested it.

Congratulations to the newly elected Gov NADC.

Also I'm going to assume that some people ITT thread are purposefully being ignorant and not understanding that NADC only left the war when their allies left the war, simply so they can make an excuse to take shot at NADC. You all are typically smarter than that.

[quote name='Kajdav' timestamp='1325834118' post='2893904']
The Legion asked us to stay out of their conflict with Tetris and company for our own sake, now all of their allies (us included) have the opportunity to ask them to stay out for their own safety. I have no doubt that they would enter on our behalf if we formally requested it.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]NSO and Tetris, alliances barely half the size of Legion together, must have done quite a number then if you had to be so concerned about the safety of Legion.[/color]

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1325817514' post='2893659']
a glorious 13 days of war
[/quote]
yes but see, unlike other alliances (NSO) they didn't go into a war with 5 allies and still manage to find a way to lose.

o/ Kajdav looks like a nice group you put together, good luck this term.

[quote name='New Carnoly' timestamp='1326078334' post='2896092']
yes but see, unlike other alliances (NSO) they didn't go into a war with 5 allies and still manage to find a way to lose.

o/ Kajdav looks like a nice group you put together, good luck this term.
[/quote]
Ahahaha, nice false dichotomy there. We don't have the best record but I think you'll find even we are more respected than your beloved NADC. It's ok though, Jesus cares.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1326085986' post='2896157']
Ahahaha, nice false dichotomy there. We don't have the best record but I think you'll find even we are more respected than your beloved NADC. [b]It's ok though, Jesus cares.[/b]
[/quote]
I'm just saying, before you start talking think about recent history because I am sure Legion would like to remind you. The vold part above is very mature of you, but I agree he certainly does care.