The Digiterran Football Association All-Star Series

kamichi

[spoiler][quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1326683819' post='2900620']
I am seriously on the verge of quitting. A league folds when we are leading. 2 losses in penalties and a loss in the 120th minute.

Watched that game twice...it hurts worse the 2nd time.
[/quote]
Holy crap, that was a crazy game. Six seconds to go.
[/spoiler]

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am proud of all that I accomplished as Manager of the Dog River River Dogs. In spite of the lacklustre performance in game 3, I can honestly say that we exceeded my expectations by managing to play .500. I would like to thank all of the players, as well as Head Coach Lacey Burrows.

Edited by New Frontier

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1326707849' post='2900832']
Kamichi needs to reupload the third place match. Missing two goals ftl.

Oh man! weeeaaakkk, and a 5.5? bah.
[/quote]

You were easily the man of the match for us. HisK, desouza and Rush all could have put it away at one point or another.

Never in doubt.

Great fun little tournament with a thriller of a final. The draft was actually really fun and added an element to the game that i enjoyed, thanks to the other managers as always and of course thanks goes once again to kamichi for the time he puts in and the commentary is still as much fun as the first time we heard it 2 years ago.

Look forward to breaking your spirit again in the world cup AirMe :)

[quote name='MagicalTrevor' timestamp='1326744321' post='2901021']
Never in doubt.

Great fun little tournament with a thriller of a final. The draft was actually really fun and added an element to the game that i enjoyed, thanks to the other managers as always and of course thanks goes once again to kamichi for the time he puts in and the commentary is still as much fun as the first time we heard it 2 years ago.

Look forward to breaking your spirit again in the world cup AirMe :)
[/quote]

That's the point. I am the running joke of the DFA even though I am arguably the biggest supporter and follower. Why would I subject myself to the abuse again? 1st time is bad luck. 2nd time is a coincidence. 3rd time is a pattern. 4th time is a conspiracy. If I come back for a 5th time I am a freakin idiot.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1326761606' post='2901212']
That's the point. I am the running joke of the DFA even though I am arguably the biggest supporter and follower. Why would I subject myself to the abuse again? 1st time is bad luck. 2nd time is a coincidence. 3rd time is a pattern. 4th time is a conspiracy. If I come back for a 5th time I am a freakin idiot.
[/quote]

You should subject yourself to it because, while anyone can win on occasion and finish in the anonymous middle otherwise, it takes something special to get crushed in memorable fashion each and every time out. Embrace it; rather than fearing the moment when it all goes excruciatingly wrong, look forward to adding another chapter to the legend.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1326761606' post='2901212']
[/quote]

Raymond Poulidor.