Kreuzzeitung: News from The German Empire

[center][img]http://images.tgecn.com/mop/Stamps&Banners/OMoPA.png[/img]
[/center]

Planet Bob! Find here the Latest Issue of the official newspaper of The German Empire, reporting German and World news to the citizens of the German Empire and the whole of Planet Bob! Contact the Ministry of Propaganda and Public Enlightenment of The German Empire to become a [i]foreign correspondent[/i] with the Reich news service. This will be a bi-monthly publication of world news given to you from the heart of the German Empire, all posted [i]right here[/i].

Now, coming to you from The German Empire's Ministry of Propaganda and Public Enlightenment:

[size="4"][b]Latest issue:[/b][/size]
[center][img]http://images.tgecn.com/mop/Kreuzzeitung/Kreuzzeitung3.png[/img][/center]

[size="3"][b]First issue:[/b][/size]
[center][img]http://images.tgecn.com/mop/Kreuzzeitung/Kreuzzeitung.png[/img][/center]

Edited by Sigurd Odinnson

[quote name='xoindotnler' timestamp='1324343197' post='2882219']
Do you do reader questions to?

How does it feel like acting as a complete Nordreich clone to not get rolled?
[/quote]

No, we do not do reader questions. We [i]are[/i], however, hiring at least 2 Foreign Correspondents.

Further, Nordreich has never had a successful newspaper. I know because I tried and tried and tried to get writers and it never worked. I'm not sure why we're somehow a "Nordreich clone" - is it just because we have higher quality propaganda than the rest of CN? :smug:

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1324346265' post='2882256']
Why call yourselves TGECN and not just go with TGE? If your alliance was called The German Empire Cyber Nations, the CN at the end would make more sense. Although I don't see you guys calling yourselves that.
[/quote]

To be honest, the origin of the decision was to distance ourselves from TGE's past. It's a bit of a mouthful, I agree, and we may be reforming it soon.

Edited by Sigurd Odinnson

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1324346265' post='2882256']
Why call yourselves TGECN and not just go with TGE? If your alliance was called The German Empire Cyber Nations, the CN at the end would make more sense. Although I don't see you guys calling yourselves that.
[/quote]

Why do you call yourself Methrage? You seem to be neither methaphetamine nor rage filled. Placidhuman seems more fitting.

[quote name='Avery du Troiseau' timestamp='1324364609' post='2882459']
Why do you call yourself Methrage? You seem to be neither methaphetamine nor rage filled. Placidhuman seems more fitting.
[/quote]
I can think of many words which start with meth, but have nothing to do with methamphetamine. Meth is also a term associated with longevity and the longest living human according to historical records (Methuselah), although in chemistry terms starting a word with meth only means a methyl group, containing one carbon atom bonded to three hydrogen atoms —CH3 is part of the chemical equation and doesn't really have anything to do with amphetamines other than methamphetamine being one of the more well known ones. :P

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1324343448' post='2882223']
Always good to see an announcement from the Alliance of the Year.
[/quote]

Pretty much my thoughts exactly.

[quote name='Sigurd Odinnson' timestamp='1324347366' post='2882271']
To be honest, the origin of the decision was to distance ourselves from TGE's past. It's a bit of a mouthful, I agree, and we may be reforming it soon.
[/quote]

Good idea, for different reasons than you've probably considered.