Kreuzzeitung: News from The German Empire

OK ... Let me get this right?? Anson the leader of TGE declared a WAR , stays in Peace Mode , steps down from leadership, and also leaves the alliance while still at war? Underneath all of the fancy graphics and good reading I see what I thought all along and I will leave it at that.

Is there any extra copies of this edition still available, I would like one for my archives. I must admit I never in my wildest dreams ever saw this coming.

I see much better things ahead for TGE now.

Oh yeah and what shavar said too.

[quote name='shavar' timestamp='1324731236' post='2885574']
OK ... Let me get this right?? Anson the leader of TGE declared a WAR , stays in Peace Mode , steps down from leadership, and also leaves the alliance while still at war? Underneath all of the fancy graphics and good reading I see what I thought all along and I will leave it at that.
[/quote]

Shocked? XD

Anyway, the german alliances keep delivering in the graphics area, looks sweet :)

[quote name='Sigurd Odinnson' timestamp='1325831600' post='2893878']
[b]SPECIAL EDITION![/b]

[center][img]http://images.tgecn.com/mop/Kreuzzeitung/Kreuzzeitung3.5.png[/img][/center]
[/quote]

You are [i]aware[/i] it is 2012, yes?

[quote name='xoindotnler' timestamp='1325831743' post='2893880']
Can you make the text smaller? I'm afraid I can still read it.
[/quote]

There's really only two words that you need to read on that particular graphic: "Kreuzzeitung" and "Victory". It's a special edition.

[quote name='Proest' timestamp='1325835955' post='2893943']
You are [i]aware[/i] it is 2012, yes?
[/quote]

Yes, I am. Check again.

Everyone's a critic...

Downfall a masterpiece in cinematography ....

[quote]The scene is the outer office of a very important man, where a number of young stenographers have arrived for a job interview. They are fidgety and nervous at the very idea that they will soon be ushered into his presence. When he comes out, he proves to be kind and gentle, compassionate in light of their nervousness and charmed by their eagerness to please him. He brings one, a Miss Traudl Junge, into his inner office. She is startled by the big dog sitting in the corner, but he tells her that it’s friendly and won’t hurt her. Still showing extraordinary patience, he shows her to the typewriter, and tells her not to worry, because he will likely make more mistakes than she will. After a few lines, she stops typing in mid-sentence and sits there, trembling, thinking that she’s blown it. He comes over, looks over her shoulder, and sees a simple typo. No wonder she’s so scared! An indulgent, avuncular smile crosses his face. “Let’s give it another try.”

A few minutes later she leaves the office and is embraced by the other girls when she announces she has the job.

What a sweet boss.

The kind you would like to have, if you were the young Traudl Junge.
[/quote]