Sandlot Declaration of War

Fort Pitt

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sammy, I'm saying that you needed a 3-1+ advantage for this war, even after an even bigger down-declare hit CSN first and did the easy work for you. That's pretty big, wouldn't you say? I sure do.

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1323695293' post='2875185']
You are golden that is for sure. Wiki always tells the whole story bro. Maybe you should ask your gov how frustrated they were with Legacy's lack of wars on DT? It's whatever, spin it anyway you like, the more you talk the worse it will get.[/quote]
You probably wrote it LOL
DT attacked you guys, and you turtled? Whoa.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1323695515' post='2875187']
Sammy, I'm saying that you needed a 3-1+ advantage for this war, even after an even bigger down-declare hit CSN first and did the easy work for you. That's pretty big, wouldn't you say? I sure do.

[/quote]
Do you know what turtling is :I

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1323696092' post='2875192']
Do you know what turtling is :I
[/quote]
Getting attacked and then not attacking back?
That's pretty much what you said you did. (Actually CSN did it for you, didn't they?)

I don't believe it though. Don't lie about Legacy, too.

[/quote]

You do realise CSN did the same thing against LoSS last war with The Brain, CSN, R&R and Legacy.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1323696247' post='2875193']
Getting attacked and then not attacking back?
That's pretty much what you said you did. (Actually CSN did it for you, didn't they?)

I don't believe it though. Don't lie about Legacy, too.
[/quote]
I'm pretty sure I said they were frustrated with the lack of wars. Meaning we rarely declared on any DT nations and after the first week DT didnt really declare on us. We pretty must just fought LoSS the whole time

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1323695293' post='2875185']
You are golden that is for sure. Wiki always tells the whole story bro. Maybe you should ask your gov how frustrated they were with Legacy's lack of wars on DT? It's whatever, spin it anyway you like, the more you talk the worse it will get.

See you on the field
[/quote]
Your inability to maintain a war wasn't a silent protest.

[quote name='Demag' timestamp='1323696428' post='2875196']
You do realise CSN did the same thing against LoSS last war with The Brain, CSN, R&R and Legacy.
[/quote]
Not correct. There were other alliances with LoSS you are leaving out - like DT, and maybe even a couple others. Besides LoSS alone had well over 200 nations; with DT, that's about the same as Brain, CSN and R&R combined. It isn't even close, but oh yes. We shouldn't leave out legacy's role though right? Not that they held up their end of the bargain, considering Sarm's claims.

[/quote]

To be sure, nobody is very thrilled about the timing of all of the moving parts and events of what we're living right now. Everyone I've talked to wanted things to happen a different way.

In much the same way as a war I remember from several months ago; where we were caught between wanting to stand by our allies to the end on one hand, with our desire to make peace with an opponent we had long settled our scores with on the other. Nobody liked being forced into that situation much either, but what are ya' going to do? Just move on, I guess (that and complain a lot). We actually ended up making the best of that lousy situation, and we grew a nice friendship from an old hostility. So not all is lost.

[/quote]
Man you act like you didnt do that to LoSS that last war.

Seriously man didnt you guys have CSN, RnR, Legacy, and the brain dow LoSS? You're seriously gonna try to say you never needed or used 3-1 advantage, or more, to beat an alliance down? Get off your high horse acting like you've never been in that position. Stop trying to pull the "you guys suck cause you cant take us 1v1"
You guys deserve what youre getting, stop being butthurt over the fact that the almighty overlord Xiph cant come over to bully people down to save your ass. Learn to take a lick, damn punks.

You know how things work on planet bob, and given the opportunity to have the tables turned CSN wouldnt hesitate for a second to have 3 vs 1 stomp on RoK or DT, or another alliance. By that I mean you guys wouldnt go till you had at least a 3v1. No one wants to hear you try to play the pity card.

Edited by Greg23

[quote name='Greg23' timestamp='1323697072' post='2875206']
You know how things work on planet bob, and given the opportunity to have the tables turned CSN wouldnt hesitate for a second to have 3 vs 1 stomp on RoK or DT, or another alliance. By that I mean you guys wouldnt go till you had at least a 3v1, at least. No one wants to hear you try to play the pity card.
[/quote]
Before this war we simply did not want to associate with RoK further, meaning no treaties but no wars either.
DT, we could have a 1v1 grudge war.
Legacy, nobody cared.

I'll repeat again that thinking people are like yourself doesn't always work.

[quote name='sammykhalifa' timestamp='1323695333' post='2875186']
So joining with alliances smaller than us means that we "ran to the biggest allies we could get." Gotcha.
[/quote]
I'mma make a sig for that...

[size="7"][b][font="Arial Black"]THE DARK TEMPLAR ARE THE BIGGEST ALLIES YOU CAN GET. DUDE.[/font][/b][/size]

Because it's true, you know.

Love you all in Legacy and Ragnarok so much, I'm happy to share my CSN bash with you.

Face it, CSN has pissed off so many people recently, there's a line around the block of people waiting to blow them up.

Also, Krashnaia, you're supposed to be one of my targets. I'll need you to drop your peace mode before I get nuked so I can make that happen. Or, if you prefer to declare on me after I eat a nuke, no biggie. I can go either way on this. Whatever you decide.

Or, if you want to stay in PM while you talk up a big game here, that's cool, too. Really. I'll just be here, making s'mores.

Don't tell me you've never heard of s'mores!

You're killin' me, Krashnaia!

[quote name='Mesteut' timestamp='1323697614' post='2875210']
Before this war we simply did not want to associate with RoK further, meaning no treaties but no wars either.
DT, we could have a 1v1 grudge war.
Legacy, nobody cared.

I'll repeat again that thinking people are like yourself doesn't always work.
[/quote]
I never said I agreed with the way things are, I dont like them at all. I would love to see more 1v1 even wars. And just because you as an individual member of CSN thinks you could do a 1v1 vs DT, you know damn well that your gov would never do that.

[quote name='Greg23' timestamp='1323697822' post='2875213']
I never said I agreed with the way things are, I dont like them at all. I would love to see more 1v1 even wars. And just because you as an individual member of CSN thinks you could do a 1v1 vs DT, you know damn well that your gov would never do that.
[/quote]As enthusiastic as I am to spill all OPSEC info on this forums, I'll just tell you that you have no idea of how the CSN government works and what intentions it can have.
Meanwhile, I am sure the CSN I was in would LOVE to do that. But as Hizzy pointed out, that'd result in DT getting curbstomped.

No biggie, I understand now that you guys are just weak and need massive numbers to get the job done. If you can actually get the job done.
Otherwise, I'll be laughing.

When Gino was HoS in CSN, we marched our butts into No Vision knowing the odds (or lack there of) and we didn't complain about how it was "unfair"

When Liz is whatever the heck she is of CSN, odds are crap and all you hear is their members complain about how its "unfair"

Man up, take it on the chin and enjoy it. Go into their irc channel and ask for a nuke! God, it's a war, glowing is the best thing that can come from it!

inb4 being attacked and going to the defense of someone is different noob. I realize that, I'm pointing out the similarity in odds and the reaction of CSN's members

[quote name='gowfanatic' timestamp='1323698254' post='2875220']
inb4 being attacked and going to the defense of someone is different noob. I realize that, I'm pointing out the similarity in odds and the reaction of CSN's members
[/quote]If there is an injustice, it must be sounded. It is your fault if [i]you[/i] did not voice the injustice on GATO.
And who said anything about not fighting?

[quote name='zzzptm' timestamp='1323697741' post='2875211']You're killin' me, Krashnaia![/quote]

Not my fault if you decided to pre-empt us when I was in dove for reasons unrelated to Bob (you may notice that some days before, when DH raided, I was in full war mode).

In any case:
- 20 out of 56 nations in DT are in peace mode.
- 6 out of 96 nations in CSN are in peace mode.

I mean, you attack with a 3-to-1 advantage and still need to hide almost half your Alliance in Dove. That's Ok, tactics and such. But do not talk big here about Peace Modes, man. I'll go out of dove as soon as you take out of dove all those yummy high-infra/low-tech nations you hid. Maybe.

In the meantime, I'll be glad to know that the threat of my lone nation in PM is keeping 20 DT's in dove.

Edited by Krashnaia

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1323696847' post='2875204']
Not correct. There were other alliances with LoSS you are leaving out - like DT, and maybe even a couple others. Besides LoSS alone had well over 200 nations; with DT, that's about the same as Brain, CSN and R&R combined. It isn't even close, but oh yes. We shouldn't leave out legacy's role though right? Not that they held up their end of the bargain, considering Sarm's claims.
[/quote]

Here's the timeline for you.
TIO declares on SLCB in defense of polar.
Hydra declares on TIO in defense of SLCB.
LoSS declares on Hydra in defense of TIO.
CSN saw an opportunity and declares war on LoSS alongside Legacy one day later The Brain Enters.

At this point TIO is at 1 million, Hydra is at 2 million, LoSS around 5 million, CSN at 5.5 million, Legacy at 3.5 million and the Brain at 2 million.

So say Hydra counts for 1 million that leave LoSS battling 11 million ns roughly with there top tiers outnumber 3 to 1 with only the bottom tier having the advantage.

DT comes in about a week later with 1.7 million NS and declares on Legacy.
CSN counter-declares on DT.

So CSN side still has 9 million advantage.

Now if you want we could also go into Flying Hellfish, GOD and R&R entering but I won't.

Now as for Legacy, throughout the war the fought LoSS hard how do I know I was in LoSS gov't and was quite happy fighting them. They may of turtled against DT out of protest but they had no reservation against LoSS.

As for nation count CSN, Legacy and The Brain had 280 to LoSS 300. Now LoSS had 200 nations below 10k NS who couldn't make an impact.

So man up and fight.

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1323699640' post='2875228']
Seriously though, who cares? It's war... fight and shut up. You act like you're the only alliance to ever be outnumbered in a war...
[/quote]Oh great, now we're making progress:

First it was evil CSN paying for its crimes. (- OP)
Then it was "No, we might've done stuff but because you did" (-Bob Ilyani)
Then it was "We aren't pretending to be heroes, we never did" (-Sarm)
Now it is "This is war, just fight it damnit" (-Wu Tang Clan)

Your dishonesty is nothing but irritating, and I am glad I am part of the process that takes it down.

[quote name='Mesteut' timestamp='1323699912' post='2875234']
Oh great, now we're making progress:

First it was evil CSN paying for its crimes. (- OP)
Then it was "No, we might've done stuff but because you did" (-Bob Ilyani)
Then it was "We aren't pretending to be heroes, we never did" (-Sarm)
Now it is "This is war, just fight it damnit" (-Wu Tang Clan)

Your dishonesty is nothing but irritating, and I am glad I am part of the process that takes it down.
[/quote]

Well I mean, I speak for me, and my opinions on war have never changed... it's fun.

And you're really not taking down anything... so ya...

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1323700010' post='2875238']
Well I mean, I speak for me, and my opinions on war have never changed... it's fun.

And you're really not taking down anything... so ya...
[/quote]And a very nice withdrawal of argument worthy of RoK and friends!

[quote name='Mesteut' timestamp='1323700106' post='2875240']
And a very nice withdrawal of argument worthy of RoK and friends!
[/quote]

I didn't withdraw from anything. Just noted the mistake in your original argument, in saying that what I was saying (just fight damnit), contradicts what was previously mentioned. Everyone has their reasons for this war... mine, personally, is because I want to blow stuff up. Nothing personal against CSN. (Though admittedly others have personal grievances with CSN which in my mind are legitimate, if you want to have that argument we can, it just doesn't really have anything to do with me. So I don't care. But I'll be your Huckleberry if you're looking for one).

Edited to make sense.

Edited by Wu Tang Clan