Sandlot Declaration of War

Fort Pitt

[quote name='Swatch0' timestamp='1323690809' post='2875140']
You play way too much TE :awesome: , SE is a lot different
[/quote]
Aww. I missed you, man. LOL :wub:

[quote name='Krashnaia' timestamp='1323690844' post='2875141']Don't forget to add that they needed DH to make a blitz to anarchise half our alliance before they got the guts to declare.[/quote]
Why yes that is important isn't it?!
That was an even bigger down-declare than this one is lol.

There ain't no cool around here. Not none o' y'all. Just weasels n punks talkin' tough.

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' timestamp='1323690004' post='2875134']Think of it as good times for your academy level nations. It is more a service than a nuisance.[/quote]

Specially when, at that level, it's cheaper for us to reconstruct the lost infra, than for him to purchase and launch a nuke. And our newbies got to keep the war experience. Since he has been broke since may or june (if my memory serves), he can't do much more.

Hizzy has beome long ago into something like an initiation rite for CSN. "[i]Ok, so you want to join CSN? Allright, here you have a 3kk aid package and some instructions about how to wager war. Now we'll throw you to the pit with the mad cow. Survive one week and you are in.[/i]"

Looking at the big picture, Hizzy basically burnt a 4-years-old nation and invested 10 months of his life to become... a training tool for CSN newbies.

Quite pathetic, if you ask me.

Edited by Krashnaia

[quote name='Mesteut' timestamp='1323671305' post='2874942']
Yeah, and by having your way, you mean being a lower tier nuisance. You're nothing but a fly that cannot be swatted. If only there was a final solution option for your nation...
[/quote]

So you have reaffirmed Hizzy's stance by saying CSN can't even swat a fly in war :P

[quote name='Krashnaia' timestamp='1323690844' post='2875141']
Don't forget to add that they needed DH to make a blitz to anarchise half our alliance before they got the guts to declare.
[/quote]
We had nothing to do with DH attacking you. In fact it upset quite a few of us. They opened a good opportunity though and I dare you not to take advantages of opportunities in life and we'll see where it gets you.

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1323691741' post='2875151']
We had nothing to do with DH attacking you. In fact it upset quite a few of us. They opened a good opportunity though and I dare you not to take advantages of opportunities in life and we'll see where it gets you.
[/quote]

So, a 3-1 advantage is not "opportunity" enough for you to feel comfortable?

Good to know you fear us that much.

---

PD: So, it's confirmed, then. DT-RoK-Legacy attacking at the last update in which they could take advantage of the effects of DH's tech raid, was not a coincidence. They did it on purpose. Clever, but distasteful in my oppinion.

Edited by Krashnaia

What Krash said^^^

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1323691741' post='2875151']They opened a good opportunity though and I dare you not to take advantages of opportunities in life and we'll see where it gets you.
[/quote]
Now I feel wonderfully validated with everything I've said in my last few posts. Well, of course you did. Having three times the nations and three times the NS wasn't enough of an advantage, you needed everything you get. Pretty sad, son. Pretty bad, pretty sad. You ain't brave. You ain't righteous. You be worse than anything CSN has done recently. If that's how you gotta come at us? You be weak, cause you sure ain't strong.

Being an Ex-CSNer this is hard to watch. Personally I don't see why you are all freaking out, you beat up on DT months ago and demanded reps when you had an advantage, and now they are just returning the favor when they have the upper hand. I think many would have more respect if you just laced up your boots and went to war took your lumps and stopped bellyaching.

[quote name='AlmightyHero' timestamp='1323692311' post='2875156']Being an Ex-CSNer this is hard to watch. Personally I don't see why you are all freaking out, you beat up on DT months ago and demanded reps when you had an advantage, and now they are just returning the favor when they have the upper hand. I think many would have more respect if you just laced up your boots and went to war took your lumps and stopped bellyaching.[/quote]
It ain't crying, not sniveling or belly aching when it's the truth. Just pointin' out the truth, sho 'nuff. At any rate: I don't see how any of that is worse than talking crap like one is tough when one had to fight with 3-1+ odds, after an even bigger down-declare softened up one's target. Which is really worse? That, or pointing it out? Which came first, the chickens or us eggs?

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1323692232' post='2875155']
What Krash said^^^

Now I feel wonderfully validated with everything I've said in my last few posts. Well, of course you did. Having three times the nations and three times the NS wasn't enough of an advantage, you needed everything you get. Pretty sad, son. Pretty bad, pretty sad. You ain't brave. You ain't righteous. You be worse than anything CSN has done recently. If that's how you gotta come at us? You be weak, cause you sure ain't strong.
[/quote]
Maybe you dont understand the concept of war, you take everything you can get. Maybe youll recall the last war when csn saw an opportunity to take advantage of DT? How soon you forget the crimes you committed.

On another note o one is doing this to be brave or righteous. We don't want bob to see us as some holy hero. We all have a common goal and that is to watch CSN burn. It is a simple matter of revenge

[quote name='AlmightyHero' timestamp='1323692311' post='2875156'] [b]we[/b] beat up on DT months ago and demanded reps when [b]we[/b] had an advantage, and now they are just returning the favor when they have the upper hand. [/quote]

Corrected it for you. Since you were in CSN at the time, you are as much responsible of that affair than I'm.

Well, in fact we both are less responsible of that affair than, for example, Sarmatian Empire, since at least my signature was not stamped in [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=99275"]DT's instrument of Surrender[/url].

So, DT, yeah, no problem, we were asking for it, too.

But, Legacy? RoK? no, borther, we'll take no Righteous Justice talk !@#$ from them.

[quote name='Krashnaia' timestamp='1323692019' post='2875153']
So, a 3-1 advantage is not "opportunity" enough for you to feel comfortable?

Good to know you fear us that much.
[/quote]

Our opposition prefer using a 30-1 advantage in the NS stakes... I can only infer a 3-1 ratio is generally seen as a pretty risky mission by comparison :P

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1323693203' post='2875162']
Maybe you dont understand the concept of war, you take everything you can get. Maybe youll recall the last war when csn saw an opportunity to take advantage of DT? How soon you forget the crimes you committed.

On another note o one is doing this to be brave or righteous. We don't want bob to see us as some holy hero. We all have a common goal and that is to watch CSN burn. It is a simple matter of revenge
[/quote]

Hey, dude, just remember that my signature is not present in [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=99275"]DT's surrendering[/url], validating Legacy from grabbing 10k out from DT and walking away with a smile.

Yours? Was.

So, think twice before breaking in the Forums to talk Big about "our" crimes, Revenge and Righteous Justice. DT can pull that, it's their grudge match and all that. But you look quite funny doing so.

Edited by Krashnaia

[quote name='Krashnaia' timestamp='1323693527' post='2875166']
Hey, dude, just remember that my signature is not present in [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=99275"]DT's surrendering[/url], validating Legacy from grabbing 10k from DT and walking away with a smile.

Yours? Was.

So, think twice before breaking in the Forums to talk about "our" crimes, revenge and Righteous Justice.
[/quote]
And we paid every penny of it back and yes we clearly walked away with a big smile. Please know your history before you try to speak on it.

I'd like to see where Legacy is claiming to be righteous crusaders. We are not talking !@#$, we are not claiming to be heros. We had a run in with a few CSN guys talking !@#$ yesterday.

Note: I'm not looking through my past posts in this thread and I dont remember what I've said, so feel free to correct me :awesome:

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1323693794' post='2875168']
I'd like to see where Legacy is claiming to be righteous crusaders. We are not talking !@#$, we are not claiming to be heros.[/quote]Well, we aren't calling you one anyways.

[quote]We had a run in with a few CSN guys talking !@#$ yesterday.[/quote]Think very carefully about who ran into who talking and doing !@#$.

Ain't no one been talkin' more than this buffoon here.
Your posts don't lie.

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1323693203' post='2875162']

On another note o one is doing this to be brave or righteous. We don't want bob to see us as some holy hero. We all have a common goal and that is to watch CSN burn. It is a simple matter of revenge[/quote]
Oh I understand that you needed every advantage you could get.
This we agree on.

What's all this about revenge anyways, since Legacy fought DT in that last war as CSN's ally? In fact DT's wiki says that CSN hit DT to counter DT's attack on Legacy, as part of the treaty at the time between the two alliances. This is how you repay, eh? You ran for the biggest friends you could get, just like last war. This ain't revenge, not for you. Don't spin that lie, either. You needed help last time and you needed even more help this time.

Edit: Wrong alliance's wiki lol

Edited by Clash

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1323694017' post='2875172']
Ain't no one been talkin' more than this buffoon here.
Your posts don't lie.

Oh I understand that you needed every advantage you could get.
This we agree on.

What's all this about revenge anyways, since Legacy fought DT in that last war as CSN's ally? In fact your wiki says that CSN hit DT to counter DT's attack on Legacy, as part of the treaty at the time between the two alliances. This is how you repay, eh? You ran for the biggest friends you could get, just like last war. This ain't revenge, not for you. Don't spin that lie, either. You needed help last time and you needed even more help this time.
[/quote]
Yes, my posts are big time !@#$ talking posts thats for sure :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure we've been wanting a piece of CSN for around half a year now. It might have to do with Legacy wanting nothing to do with CSN after the !@#$ they pulled? Come on dude, atleast talk to me before you start making assumptions

[quote]Think very carefully about who ran into who talking and doing !@#$.[/quote]

I'm pretty sure Dman joined #dt and started talking and then all hell broke loose :rolleyes:

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1323694017' post='2875172']

You ran for the biggest friends you could get, just like last war.

[/quote]

Now wait, so the Dark Templar are the biggest friends we could get? You can do better than this, I'm sure. Some pretty basic research shows that this isn't the case.

But anyhow, I'm not one for this kind of back-and-forth trash talk anyway. You guys have fun here. :D

[quote name='sammykhalifa' timestamp='1323694672' post='2875177']
Now wait, so the Dark Templar are the biggest friends we could get? You can do better than this, I'm sure. Some pretty basic research shows that this isn't the case.

But anyhow, I'm not one for this kind of back-and-forth trash talk anyway. You guys have fun here. :D
[/quote]
Whoa you posted against what they said! That means you're talking !@#$!

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1323694452' post='2875175']
Yes, my posts are big time !@#$ talking posts thats for sure :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure we've been wanting a piece of CSN for around half a year now. It might have to do with Legacy wanting nothing to do with CSN after the !@#$ they pulled? Come on dude, atleast talk to me before you start making assumptions[/quote]
You don't even remember your own posts? Seeing as how all you have is smack, you'd think you might be better at it. This is the best you got? It ain't enough. The posted stats and historical facts about this war are not assumptions. I call it the way it is. There is nothing CSN did in the last war that you didn't help with. It ain't as bad as this stomp is, either.

From the [url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Legacy"]Legacy wiki war history[/url]:

[quote]Date: Jan 22, 2011
War: PB-NpO War
Combatants: Legacy and allies vs. LOSS, DT and allies
Outcome: WIN !![/quote]

That's the facts, jack.
This is a lot worse than that was.

[quote name='sammykhalifa' timestamp='1323694672' post='2875177']
Now wait, so the Dark Templar are the biggest friends we could get? You can do better than this, I'm sure. Some pretty basic research shows that this isn't the case. [/quote]

You can do better than that.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1323690026' post='2875135']
Let's state another truth, current according to in-game stats.

Legacy: 102 nations, 4,281,050 ns
Ragnarok: 138 nations, 4,031,699 ns
The Dark Templar: 56 nations, 3,099,223 ns

Totals: 296 nations, 11,411,972 ns
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations: 96 nations, 3,261,163ns[/quote]

That's what I'm talking about.

When in court of law, you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
Those stats are all three. You choose not to tell the whole truth when you leave out RoK.

Lying by omission is still lying.

[quote name='Krashnaia' timestamp='1323693264' post='2875163']
Corrected it for you. Since you were in CSN at the time, you are as much responsible of that affair than I'm.

Well, in fact we both are less responsible of that affair than, for example, Sarmatian Empire, since at least my signature was not stamped in [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=99275"]DT's instrument of Surrender[/url].

So, DT, yeah, no problem, we were asking for it, too.

But, Legacy? RoK? no, borther, we'll take no Righteous Justice talk !@#$ from them.
[/quote]

Yes the tense should have been we, my mistake.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1323694984' post='2875182']
You don't even remember your own posts? Seeing as how all you have is smack, you'd think you might be better at it. This is the best you got? It ain't enough. The posted stats and historical facts about this war are not assumptions. I call it the way it is. There is nothing CSN did in the last war that you didn't help with. It ain't as bad as this stomp is, either.

From the [url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Legacy"]Legacy wiki war history[/url]:

That's the facts, jack.
This is a lot worse than that was.
[/quote]
You are golden that is for sure. Wiki always tells the whole story bro. Maybe you should ask your gov how frustrated they were with Legacy's lack of wars on DT? It's whatever, spin it anyway you like, the more you talk the worse it will get.

See you on the field