Peace in the Land

Raken

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1323389794' post='2869832']
Isn't that what cowards do? Act tough when the odds are on their side but back down after less than a day when they know they will lose.
[/quote]

No, it's what victims of a tech-raid do: Shove it and peace out. :P

Edited by Krashnaia

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1323389900' post='2869834']
They didn't change anything.

And Sarm, you gotta pick your battles. CSN and co. stood no chance against DH. Why bother wasting their time getting destroyed?
[/quote]Next time we will hit a world power like UPN.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1323389961' post='2869838']
Congratulations on getting Doom House to surrender Maroon :)
[/quote]You'd think after all that surrendering, you'd know what it was by now.

[quote name='Thrash' timestamp='1323390375' post='2869858']
Neither did NPO, but they didn't get an easy out. And what were they attacked for again? Oh yea, not announcing neutrality.
[/quote]
DH had different goals, obviously. They wanted to rip NPO a new one, and they did. Here they wanted to ensure Chestnut didn't back up GOD, and they did. Difference is, they could have accomplished their goals on Chestnut simply by asking.

[quote name='Goose' timestamp='1323389643' post='2869821']
What a horrible day. I turn up for what should be a long and brutal war only to get told 'no' after CN gets me all hot and bothered...

I hate you all.
[/quote]

Stick around old man, i'm sure there will be a rematch one day.

Anyway o/ peace in our time and all that crap.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1323390500' post='2869865']
Have to agree to disagree then. I see terms as getting something from your opponent (from beer review, to military decoms, to reps, etc). Going in and saying "Just making sure you're staying neutral," isn't really anything more than justifying a pointless attack. Asking would have gotten them the same result.

Point is, during the CSN-DT thing it was even at the very worst (from a CSN point of view) stats wise. This was a complete curbstomp where there was absolutely nothing that could have been done other than becoming a martyr.
[/quote]
Do you even remember how big CSN was and how big DT was?

[quote name='feardaram' timestamp='1323390307' post='2869856']
yes your forces were insurmountable.
[/quote]

I'll admit, you and Epiphanus were the only ones who coordinated well enough to get GAs through when I wasn't paying attention and rebuying fast enough. Other than that it was just CMs, CMs, and more CMs with about 500 fighters shot down.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1323390152' post='2869849']
You know..alot of you folks use to yell at Londo for doing things like this..

Londo was cool before cool existed! :P
[/quote]

I roll NPO, they roll NPO. I raid alliances, they raid alliances. I can kinda see it!

[quote name='Goose' timestamp='1323390521' post='2869867']
Speak for yourself! This is the last straw CSN! I'm shopping around for an alliance I can join that will let me blow !@#$ up...
[/quote]

I have yet to despoil many Spartan holes... if you hurry you can get firsts on some of them instead of sloppy seconds or trashy thirds! Don't delay, declare war today!

[quote name='Goose' timestamp='1323390521' post='2869867']
Speak for yourself! This is the last straw CSN! I'm shopping around for an alliance I can join that will let me blow !@#$ up...
[/quote]

Join R&R bud, i believe LoSS still owes you some infra from last war ;)

[quote name='Londo Mollari' timestamp='1323390993' post='2869882']
I roll NPO, they roll NPO. I raid alliances, they raid alliances. I can kinda see it!

I have yet to despoil many Spartan holes... if you hurry you can get firsts on some of them instead of sloppy seconds or trashy thirds! Don't delay, declare war today!
[/quote]
I don't think I'm quite big enough to fill those holes. But we shall see.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1323390356' post='2869857']
Well, Deletham claims to be your Minister of Foreign Affairs in his bio.
[/quote]

Thats all I neede to know

Tomolak, to My Office ,, [b][b]NOW [/b][/b]

Time for The TTK [i]Reeducation Program[/i],

Water, Check
Board, Check
Towel, Check

Time for some learnin,
Northern Closes door,,,,,,,

[quote name='Supa_Troop3r' timestamp='1323390881' post='2869878']
Do you even remember how big CSN was and how big DT was?
[/quote]
That's why I said "at worst." :P In the upper tier, it was very much even; middle/lower tier is where we had the advantage. The way it could be argued is you were more prepared/tech heavy, seeing as that is your alliances "type." Either way, it's not the point. The point was that was was doable for CSN. This war would have been a no contest, any way it could have swung.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1323390767' post='2869872']
DH had different goals, obviously. They wanted to rip NPO a new one, and they did. Here they wanted to ensure Chestnut didn't back up GOD, and they did. Difference is, they could have accomplished their goals on Chestnut simply by asking.
[/quote]Elevating it to the level of a surrender term is a more powerful statement, though. Anyone can renege on promises made in private, especially when doing so helps out their allies at the expense of someone they don't care about, like MK.

[quote name='Goose' timestamp='1323391049' post='2869884']
I don't think I'm quite big enough to fill those holes. But we shall see.
[/quote]

You may be an old man goose but if you truly have the lust of war in your heart you can still erect a mighty throbbing tower of war. I BELIEVE IN YOU.

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1323391200' post='2869889']
So CSN isn't going to defend their allies? :lol1:

infra > friends
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]But if you ask GOD since they were going to lose anyway it doesn't matter if they bail on their allies or not.[/color]

[quote name='Boddah' timestamp='1323390496' post='2869864']
I'm counting up the anarchies. We've got one. I'm seeing 30, 38, and 39 for CRAP, TTK, and CSN.
[/quote]
Who's the one?

At any rate, I don't know if I'm more confused as to why TTK and CRAP got hit, or why CSN isn't still getting hit, but congrats on peace I guess.