MCXA Declaration of Neutrality

[quote name='REGHAR73' timestamp='1323347146' post='2869053']
Looking forward to the 'new' challenge of taking on NEW (excuse the pun).

Nice to see another alliance willing to communicate nicely even at war. Respect NEW.

Looking forward to a clean fight with your nations.

Long Live MCXA!
[/quote]

war is for have fun for NEW bro, no need to spread hate.
i welcome your DOW to me :)

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1323370043' post='2869383']
[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=98064"]You too cupcake ;)[/url]
[/quote]

You could really have only said "you too" if we would have surrendered. Sorry next time we should have brought in a ton of allies to crush an alliance whose tie into the war chickened off without them.

Anyways this move is what should have been done. Being accused of joining the wrong side because you will get smashed is much preferable to being accused of joining the wrong side because you will achieve a win. Fare thee well on your journey back into the crucible MCXA; your move here is respectable. Having fought NEW before, I can tell you they are a !@#$%* of a problem to have on your alliance. Also I like your reverse take on the fake DoW jokes; somewhat original there.

[quote name='Kilkenny' timestamp='1323343403' post='2868991']
Nice to see ou back someone.

Over/under on MCXA's departure from this war?? I would say about a 8 days... :D
[/quote]
I'll take the over(but I don't think by much).
Care to make a wager, 50 tech says they stay in more than 8 days?

[center][img]http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/2121/screenshot20111209at459.png[/img][/center]

Bisa tolong bantu saya untuk mengartikan pesan tersebut ke bahasa indonesia? karena saya tidak mengerti bahasa inggris :awesome:

Terima Kasih..

o/NEW
o/MCXA

Enjoy the war at this time....

Merry Christmas 2011 & Happy New Years 2012

[quote name='Akuang' timestamp='1323386624' post='2869696']
[center][img]http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/2121/screenshot20111209at459.png[/img][/center]

Bisa tolong bantu saya untuk mengartikan pesan tersebut ke bahasa indonesia? karena saya tidak mengerti bahasa inggris :awesome:

Terima Kasih..

o/NEW
o/MCXA

Enjoy the war at this time....

Merry Christmas 2011 & Happy New Years 2012
[/quote]

LMAO!

Nuke FIRST policy!

[quote name='Max Power' timestamp='1323328608' post='2868827']
Was referring to this: http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/The_%22Pot_of_Gold_at_the_End_of_TPFs%27_Rainbow%22_Accords

[OOC]If you were being sarcastic, bear with me - it's 2AM and I'm not far removed from a 4-hour exam.[/OOC]
[/quote]
Yes, MCXA is allied to TPF. I fail to see why that should bar MCXA from attacking NEW. I don't think anyone should ever attack an ally of an ally, but this was not the case here. If you are referring to the fact that they picked a side, well, not everyone's RIA. I do think if someone isn't willing to defend all their allies they should stay out, but I don't think it's horrible travesty to go where the help is most needed. It's not like MCXA is picking a weak opponent or looking for an easy time out of this.

[quote name='Ridin High' timestamp='1323377435' post='2869544']
You could really have only said "you too" if we would have surrendered. Sorry next time we should have brought in a ton of allies to crush an alliance whose tie into the war chickened off without them.

Anyways this move is what should have been done. Being accused of joining the wrong side because you will get smashed is much preferable to being accused of joining the wrong side because you will achieve a win. Fare thee well on your journey back into the crucible MCXA; your move here is respectable. Having fought NEW before, I can tell you they are a !@#$%* of a problem to have on your alliance. Also I like your reverse take on the fake DoW jokes; somewhat original there.
[/quote]

thx Logan, hows rebuilding going?

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1323389503' post='2869812']
Yes, MCXA is allied to TPF. I fail to see why that should bar MCXA from attacking NEW. I don't think anyone should ever attack an ally of an ally, but this was not the case here. If you are referring to the fact that they picked a side, well, not everyone's RIA. I do think if someone isn't willing to defend all their allies they should stay out, but I don't think it's horrible travesty to go where the help is most needed. It's not like MCXA is picking a weak opponent or looking for an easy time out of this.
[/quote]
It might be a reference to the fact that TPF and NEW were in the past very close regardless of treaty. I don't think anyone is upset here, certainly NEW are going to have fun, and MCXA feels they are doing what they must. We're battling it out with FAN in a kind of separate war. Have fun everyone.

[quote name='Jimmy2e' timestamp='1323347126' post='2869052']
I am so disappointed by this thread. I was expecting a lot more vial and hate filled responses from our enemies. What have ya'll grown fat over the peace period? I thought this was war!!

Btw, have fun everyone!

Anyone who thinks they're man enough to destroy me then feel free to slot me out.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=87868

Come at me bro.
[img]http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/newsfeed/000/181/828/lKRaa.gif?1318992465[/img]
[/quote]

we are enemy in the battlefield but not in the forum :P
much respect for you MCXA, its a very nice blitz
its been a year since our last war and its more fun thanks to you, i hope you enjoy it too :)

Let's dance till no more funds for buying nuke :P
hell with rebuild, we have rich bankers lol

[quote name='CBray' timestamp='1323712778' post='2875348']
I really don't think so...you're performing exactly as expected.
[/quote]

Indeed. Constable was right. MCXA stood no chance, and continues to stand no chance. How is that an underestimation?

[quote name='Canik' timestamp='1323713656' post='2875356']
Indeed. Constable was right. MCXA stood no chance, and continues to stand no chance. How is that an underestimation?
[/quote]

Well obviously the war is already decided, but there is more to how an alliance performs in a war then just win/lose. There are other things to look at like, how long do we last, how much damage do we do, how much damage do we take, how many members does we lose, etc etc. Just looking at an alliance in terms of win/lose is a very simple way to look at it.

Edited by supercoolyellow