MCXA Declaration of Neutrality

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1323714351' post='2875363']
Well obviously the war is already decided, but there is more to how an alliance performs in a war then just win/lose. There are other things to look at like, how long do we last, how much damage do we do, how much damage do we take, how many members does we lose, etc etc. Just looking at an alliance in terms of win/lose is a very simple way to look at it.
[/quote]

Right...you have to look past the lengthy criminal record, the meth habit, the three illegitimate children and the peg leg to [i]really[/i] see the beauty in ol' Betsy.

e: replaced a word that shouldn't be filtered with 'illegitimate'.

Edited by nippy

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well obviously the war is already decided, but there is more to how an alliance performs in a war then just win/lose. There are other things to look at like, how long do we last, how much damage do we do, how much damage do we take, how many members does we lose, etc etc. Just looking at an alliance in terms of win/lose is a very simple way to look at it.
[/quote]

So, it wasn't an underestimation. You [i]don't[/i] stand a chance. Glad that is settled.

As for how MCXA has performed in this war, yeah, I'd say it's a little better than expected. Not impressive, but could be worse.

You, GDA & Sentinel really need to learn how to use PM to your advantage. You would all be doing much better if your weaker/less active nations weren't exposed when you attacked. FEAR was targeted by most of Sentinel. Taking us down was going to be your little victory amongst the overall defeat. Yet, our loses have been laughable. You may be slightly better than those you defend, but that isn't saying much. Get better allies.

Edited by Canik

We should start a pool on how long before MCXA surrenders, in the last two and a half years they've only once lasted into a third round and then only by two days. My pick is the 20th, any takers?

[/quote]

your tiny whiny nation do no damage to us.
and tell your guys not to turtleing that will dealt no damage to opponents :)
your members is falling one by one in surrender thread, maybe you are next?
i bet you will surrender or at least asking white peace on 10th day.

[/quote]

Quite right. If you redefine victory enough eventually you can claim you won.

[quote name='Lamuella' timestamp='1323774535' post='2876439']
By that metric Old GOONS were the winningest alliance in the history of the game.
[/quote]

Hell, by that metric this GOONS probably is too. How many alliances did you guys have on you again in the last war?

Edited by Ayatollah Bromeini

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1323795431' post='2876672']
Like? :smug:
[/quote]

Well for instance you will be on the winning side but I don't think any of us are impressed with your effort this war at least in my wars same with NEW

to be honest WFF has been the toughest challenge for me personally

But hey whatever helps you sleep at night

[quote name='Mr Havok' timestamp='1323795767' post='2876676']
Well for instance you will be on the winning side but I don't think any of us are impressed with your effort this war at least in my wars same with NEW

to be honest WFF has been the toughest challenge for me personally

But hey whatever helps you sleep at night
[/quote]

You don't have to be impressed.

The numbers are there for everyone to see, so your so called lack of impression can quickly be exposed for what it is.

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1323795830' post='2876677']
Well, you must have a purpose for existence I guess.
[/quote]

[quote name='Lamuella' timestamp='1323800467' post='2876748']
Yes, there's also ending up on the losing side. Congrats on that.
[/quote]

You guys got me. MCXA is shedding its pixels for its friends. I feel pretty embarrassed about it. :rolleyes:

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1323807281' post='2876842']
You guys got me. MCXA is shedding its pixels for its friends. I feel pretty embarrassed about it. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

you should feel embarrassed about being in MCXA in the first place, to be honest.

[quote name='coekrix' timestamp='1323766999' post='2876385']
your tiny whiny nation do no damage to us.
and [color="#FF0000"]tell your guys not to turtleing that will dealt no damage to opponents[/color] :)
[/quote]
hmmm ranked 22nd now? How much NS you lose already as an alliance 5,669,203 ns before MCXA declared. Now 4,915,287. Yeah your right no damage.

you should give your alliance mates the same advice. I rather have a nation turtle me then absolutely do nothing for 6 days. -_-