MCXA Declaration of Neutrality

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Max Power' timestamp='1323327556' post='2868801']
Nice DoN, not the greatest choice of opponent. You [i]are[/i] treatied to TPF, you know.
[/quote]
I would actualy like to see more of what they are doing. A tek raid is nowhere near the fun of 2 sides fighting hard instead of 1 side.

0/ Multicross!

Not sure about the politics of choosing this side, but I can only say I hope all the work you guys put in to improve after the performance last war pays off for you. NEW are damn tough and have damn good allies.

[quote name='NewPoseidon' timestamp='1323330646' post='2868861']
Mostcowardly-Chicken-X-Alliance? :smug:

That's what I [i]would've[/i] said.
[/quote]

You would have said that, if you didn't know better.

+ 10 for joining in defense of GDA
+ 5 for the blitz (10 times as good as Sparta)
+ 5 for hitting NEW

[quote name='R3nowned' timestamp='1323323096' post='2868612']
You picked the wrong ally to back up. Should've stuck with TPF
[/quote]

They defended the first ally that got countered, there is nothing unreasonable about that.

o/ MCXA

Look at all these stupid "should have picked the other side", "lol NEW will pwn crap".

This is what should have been said.
MCXA standing up for their ally most in need. That takes courage, that takes more balls than the rest of these haters put together. Kudos to you MCXA for making this choice.

I have to give MCXA props here, NEW are a hard bunch to fight and everyone agrees on it. It would have been much safer backing someone else in this war, but you chose those who needed you most over yourselves, and that is something that I can respect.

That being said, you are going to get ground into a fine paste and spread over toast.

[quote name='mdnss69' timestamp='1323339879' post='2868963']
Look at all these stupid "should have picked the other side", "lol NEW will pwn crap".

MCXA standing up for their ally most in need. That takes courage, that takes more balls than the rest of these haters put together. Kudos to you MCXA for making this choice.
[/quote]

Nice Post +1 . Nice to see someone give constructive opinion for a change.

[quote name='ShouAS' timestamp='1323341649' post='2868973']
I have to give MCXA props here, NEW are a hard bunch to fight and everyone agrees on it. It would have been much safer backing someone else in this war, but you chose those who needed you most over yourselves, and that is something that I can respect.

That being said, you are going to get ground into a fine paste and spread over toast.
[/quote]
Well i do love a good pasting but I ain't putting my money on NEW - There's bigger and better out there. Nice post though - more constructive comment - love it. +1

Edited by REGHAR73

[quote name='mdnss69' timestamp='1323339879' post='2868963']

[/quote]

agree with you sir!
my respect as NEW's MoD to MCXA for helping their allies regardless the opponent.

I am so disappointed by this thread. I was expecting a lot more vial and hate filled responses from our enemies. What have ya'll grown fat over the peace period? I thought this was war!!

Btw, have fun everyone!

Anyone who thinks they're man enough to destroy me then feel free to slot me out.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=87868

Come at me bro.
[img]http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/newsfeed/000/181/828/lKRaa.gif?1318992465[/img]

Edited by Jimmy2e

[quote name='coekrix' timestamp='1323346445' post='2869039']
agree with you sir!
my respect as NEW's MoD to MCXA for helping their allies regardless the opponent.
[/quote]
Looking forward to the 'new' challenge of taking on NEW (excuse the pun).

Nice to see another alliance willing to communicate nicely even at war. Respect NEW.

Looking forward to a clean fight with your nations.

Long Live MCXA!

To everyone who's saying we picked the wrong side, i didn't know when an ally is in need there was a side to pick. when our allies need us we don't give two sheets about sides. We have the utmost respect when fighting an opponent like NEW and it will be a great fight. But what your comments suggest is that we leave our ally because the other side is bigger. I would hate to be an ally of someone who chooses sides then chooses the right choice.

Here's to a good fight

FOR ALL WARRIOR DONT FORGET listen to our fight song "TUSBOL"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbGkxcY7YFU

I said: "What what, in your butt"

You want TUSBOL in your butt?

Edited by flyangel

[quote name='flyangel' timestamp='1323349980' post='2869103']
FOR ALL WARRIOR DONT FORGET listen to our fight song "TUSBOL"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbGkxcY7YFU

[/quote]

:lol1: you crazy crazy people.

I was gonna make a gay joke, butt fu, oh never mind.

[quote name='Jimmy2e' timestamp='1323347126' post='2869052']
I am so disappointed by this thread. I was expecting a lot more vial and hate filled responses from our enemies. What have ya'll grown fat over the peace period? I thought this was war!!
[/quote]
Rabble rabble MCXA will peace out real fast rabble rabble

Happy? :awesome: