A Display of Honest Intent

Robster83

[center][img]http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/9844/robstaaaaaaaaaaaah.png[/img]
The National Flag of "The mistfits"

[quote]<@Masterfod[GDA]> found another opportunist with nukes hitting non nuke nations
<@Masterfod[GDA]> http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=452925
<@Masterfod[GDA]> any of you guys got nukes in the 15k range and want to take him?
<@Robster[UPN]> :V Yus[/quote]

I stopped crying and did it. The ball was in my court, and I chose wisely. I, Robster of The Mistfits, have declared on FEAR!

Sincerely,
Former Chancellor of FEAR

PS: I will be taking extra care when writing my Christmas wishlist to Santa. :)
[/center]

[right][size="1"]*Disclaimer; I am not one to hold grudges, just like a bit of fun.[/size][/right]

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok Robster that's nice.

Now everyone else, remember what we do when we see a crazy person on the street? That's right you don't make eye contact and walk past them pretending you didn't see the foil hat and the babbling about the "guver'mnt" coming to get them.

So GDA is in the war? And UPN has now declared on FEAR? Who did GDA declare on? FEAR as well? It would be nice if the collection of idiots running that side of the war were to at least figure out who is or is not at war with whom and then let the rest of us know.

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1323051567' post='2862900']
So GDA is in the war? And UPN has now declared on FEAR? Who did GDA declare on? FEAR as well? It would be nice if the collection of idiots running that side of the war were to at least figure out who is or is not at war with whom and then let the rest of us know.
[/quote]
Where do you see GDA? :P

But GDA should feel free to join the fray aswell. :)

[/quote]

GDA did not declare. Apologies for the confusion.

I figured I would respond to Lord Boris' call out of me. :)

[/quote]

Strangely it doesn't seem like any of those things are happening.

[quote name='Spaarlaamp' timestamp='1323051636' post='2862902']
Where do you see GDA? :P

But GDA should feel free to join the fray aswell. :)
[/quote]

He starts with
[quote]<@Masterfod[GDA]> found another opportunist with nukes hitting non nuke nations
<@Masterfod[GDA]> http://www.cybernati...ation_ID=452925
<@Masterfod[GDA]> any of you guys got nukes in the 15k range and want to take him?
[/quote]

So GDA seems to be at war with ? and needs help. UPN then jumps in. At least thats what is says. With these guys they may not even know who they are a war with.