Declaration of Support

This thread was retarded, and not very well thought out. I think we can agree on that, but the best part about all this? Legion, are quick to push Smurf out of the alliance, and even go so far as to post the link to his nation to get him raided? This thread is just an epic trainwreck, and I love it.

Well done, Legion, any and almost all modicum of support you may have gained from the last war, you decided to toss out the window in one fell swoop. Truly impressive.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Regent Pancras' timestamp='1322303218' post='2852275']
Just to confirm, Unknown Smurf has resigned from The Legion, however his AA hasn't been updated yet. He is no longer afforded the protection of The Legion though, so if any tech raiders out there want some of his 5,542.54 technology, his nation can be found [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=260793"]HERE[/url].

As far as The Legion is concerned, this matter is closed.
[/quote]

I'm going to agree with Letum on this one. Wholeheartedly so.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1322329595' post='2852647']
I don't agree with his posts (Smurfs) but really Legion, he did everything he could for you and you !@#$ on him. Just when there was reason to go "huh, Legion" it has become yet again "Heh, its Legion".

Poor poor show.
[/quote]

Even without knowing what he's contributed to The Legion I'd have to agree - the reaction just doesn't seem to fit his actions here (as devoid of humor as they were).

*edit: typo

Edited by SirWilliam

Name change request time? Perhaps to something a bit more appropriate?

May I suggest, "Bi-lateral Orchiechtomy Smurf"? It's more fitting these days, since you've been posting quite often lately.