Declaration of Support

[center][img]http://i44.tinypic.com/2uy4s4g.png[/img][/center]

[center][b] OFFICIAL COMMUNIQUE [/b][/center]

[s]The Order of Righteous Nations and the Boards Alliance of Protectorate States[/s]We, an [i]unknown[/i] alliance, stand behind our P[size="1"]l[/size]olar comrades in their conflict against Independent Republic of Orange Nations and The Order of the Paradox. This declaration can and will be upgraded to a declaration of war should this conflict escalate beyond the ongoing hostilities. That is all.

Signed,

tl;dr We want to be like FAIL who wants to be like OMFG/Gremlins/BN/Argent who wants to be like TORN/BAPS who want to be like NPO/Valhalla/Olympus who want to be like IRON/TOP.

Edited by Unknown Smurf

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We need more of these statements announcing already know treaty connections. I'm pleased to see the trend expanding.

I add my athletic support to this worthy cause.

[img]http://www.choeshapkido.com/school-duluth/quickcart/files/Jock%20Strap.jpg[/img]

Edited by Tygaland

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1322290514' post='2851992']
We need more of these statements announcing already know treaty connections. I'm pleased to see the trend expanding.
[/quote]

Well with the treaty web so well hidden, what would we do without these declarations of support!?

[size="1"]Also thanks for getting it. I was starting to lose hope ...[/size]

[quote]This declaration can and will be upgraded to a declaration of war should this conflict escalate beyond the ongoing hostilities.[/quote]

So being outnumbered 21.8 million NS to 8.2 million NS isn't enough on its own for you to help them?

(02:07:28) (%supercheese[mcxa]) btw
(02:07:31) (%supercheese[mcxa]) that smurf thing
(02:07:33) (Anson|Around) hmm?
(02:07:37) (%supercheese[mcxa]) is legion declaring support
(02:07:43) (%supercheese[mcxa]) for NpO
(02:07:45) (Anson|Around) you have got to be kidding me
(02:07:57) (%supercheese[mcxa]) thats what im getting from it
(02:07:58) (Anson|Around) a) Legion supporting anything is pathetic
(02:08:18) (Anson|Around) b) Legion posting that means they should just disband. Now
(02:08:25) (Anson|Around) or at least fire their Announcements guy
(02:08:32) (Anson|Around) Or their whole gov, and disband

EDIT: This was much easier than retyping what I was going to say.

Edited by Anson

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1322290326' post='2851975']
[center][img]http://i44.tinypic.com/2uy4s4g.png[/img][/center]

[center][b] OFFICIAL COMMUNIQUE [/b][/center]

[s]The Order of Righteous Nations and the Boards Alliance of Protectorate States[/s]We, an [i]unknown[/i] alliance, stand behind our P[size="1"]l[/size]olar comrades in their conflict against Independent Republic of Orange Nations and The Order of the Paradox. This declaration can and will be upgraded to a declaration of war should this conflict escalate beyond the ongoing hostilities. That is all.

Signed,

tl;dr We want to be like FAIL who wants to be like OMFG/Gremlins/BN/Argent who wants to be like TORN/BAPS who want to be like NPO/Valhalla/Olympus who want to be like IRON/TOP.
[/quote]
I'm quoting this in its fully glory so future generations never lose a perfect example of "hmm maybe that wasn't as clever as I thought".