OT and TLR

Oh.. I thought this was the TLR that wasn't a horrible alliance. Carry on, then.

:wub: Rush

:wub: Shamed

:wub: Man.. oh.. Still the wrong TLR. I'll just be leaving now.

Good luck with this, tLR.

Edited by Ayatollah Bromeini

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Britishdude' timestamp='1313214977' post='2779288']
Says the man who canceled our treaty (hours after we decided to keep it in tact) completely out of the blue.

Edit: Good move OT
[/quote]

Says the man who said "Derp we wont defend you if you defend TLR" and his co-leader erik said "It's KoH or TLR"

Edit: I read the original message wrong. It seems an OT gov member sent this message to everyone in OT as an official stance, then left for tLR. tLRs response: " he wasnt in tLR when he did it".... maybe not a conspiracy, just an exceedingly crappy ally, and a very good reason to demand a ZI of the offender, and to roll tLR is they prevent it.

Edited by Rush Sykes

[quote name='xR1 Fatal Instinct' timestamp='1313215478' post='2779303']
Says the man who said "Derp we wont defend you if you defend TLR" and his co-leader erik said "It's KoH or TLR"
[/quote]

Regardless of your justification, a notification would have been nice. OT has far more reason to cancel and they're posting their notification now, you should really back off O former esteemed leader of the Teutons

[quote name='Britishdude' timestamp='1313215882' post='2779313']
Regardless of your justification, a notification would have been nice. OT has far more reason to cancel and they're posting their notification now, you should really back off O former esteemed leader of the Teutons
[/quote]

We gave you notification and posted momentarily later on the OWF of our intent to cancel. Here this situation LA posted and then informed TLR.

[quote name='xR1 Fatal Instinct' timestamp='1313216365' post='2779326']
We gave you notification and posted momentarily later on the OWF of our intent to cancel. Here this situation LA posted and then informed TLR.
[/quote]

Can both of you agree that this topic is not about you?

[quote name='xR1 Fatal Instinct' timestamp='1313216365' post='2779326']
[/quote]

[quote]The treaty holds for 72 hours until the cancelation is final. [/quote]

It would appear that this is the notification for the treaty cancellation. I don't see LA saying anywhere in the OP "consider this treaty immediately null and void" or anything like that.

tLR proved they are some of the worst scum around with this action and deserve punishment as a result. They don't deserve private or public notification of the cancellation of this treaty, they deserve notification from OT's bullets and bombs.

Also, they banned me from their public channel and won't let me back in. Seriously, who doesn't love me? I'm Mandy, the lovable.

[quote name='Mandellav' timestamp='1313216524' post='2779335']
tLR proved they are some of the worst scum around with this action and deserve punishment as a result. They don't deserve private or public notification of the cancellation of this treaty, they deserve notification from OT's bullets and bombs.

Also, they banned me from their public channel and won't let me back in. Seriously, who doesn't love me? I'm Mandy, the lovable.
[/quote]
Get back on topic Mandy, scum, etc.

Also, its nice of OT to provide them some notice of cancellation. much respect, OT, unlike your former treatymates.

Yeah, I too got banned, so scum. heh.

[quote name='Dajobo' timestamp='1313217875' post='2779379']
Micro drama is painful!

Stupid provocative actions and over-reactions make for much face palming...
[/quote]

Oh, I'm sorry, Polaris. I forgot we weren't allowed to enjoy our existence on this planet of ours. Must get back to my hairshirt and my self-flagellation. I've been a bad, bad boy for craving a little justice.

[quote name='Britishdude' timestamp='1313214977' post='2779288']
Says the man who canceled our treaty (hours after we decided to keep it in tact) completely out of the blue.

Edit: Good move OT
[/quote]Which is exactly why he and his cousin are no longer at OT

One member from one alliance gets overzealous and tries to recruit the allied alliance whom he thinks will disband? You guys must never have been that close of friends if you cant get over a mistake by a non-govt member.

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1313213980' post='2779233']
Good lord, the two of you couldn't fail more if you were fighting fires with petroleum.

Edit: but you didn't form United Equestria, so it could be worse.
[/quote]

Actually for some massive fires they create another fire to try and stop it. So you could have great success in fighting a fire with petroleum.