Blue Turtle Alliance Announcement

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/zZsHM.png[/img]

[size="5"][b]Blue Turtle Alliance Announcement[/b][/size][/center]

Well, it's been more than half a year since we've posted anything alliance-related on the OWF, and to that, let me say that I blame MD's laziness (My own included.)

With that out of the way, I'd like to inform Planet Bob as a whole that Master-Debater has stepped down as Oracle of the Blue Turtle Alliance, tapping me as successor to the position. I accepted the nomination and have been gladly leading the BTA for the past few months.

We've also like to inform Planet Bob of several other things as well:

We're now at 676,309 Total Nation Strength, and 2.62 Score.

We also have some brand new forums (Granted, they were new several months ago), located here: http://www.blueturtles.net/forum/index.php?

And as you've most likely noticed from above, we also have a new flag that retains our logo and past heritage.

And to finally end this announcement, the BTA has a new treaty!

[quote][center][img]http://i.imgur.com/zZsHM.png[/img][img]http://i53.tinypic.com/9pu9ft.png[/img]

[size="6"]The Blue Turtles in Pink Blazers Accords[/size][/center]

[b]Article I – Peace[/b]

The signatory alliances of the New Sakura Order (NsO) and the Blue Turtle Alliance (BTA) agree to remain respectful and polite to each other in all channels of communication, public of private. They also seek to resolve any/all possible conflicts they have through diplomatic means. Both alliances should look out for each other's well-being. As a consequence of their mutual friendship, both parties agree not to attack one another, and in the event of a treaty conflict that would draw the two into war with each other, this article will take precedence.

[b]Article II – Intelligence[/b]

In the event that either the NsO or BTA stumbles upon any intelligence that may be beneficial to the other alliance, it is recommended to share said intelligence through the proper channels.

[b]Article III – Aid[/b]

If either the NsO or BTA finds that they need military or financial aid, they shouldn't feel any guilt in asking the other signatory. The other signatory is encouraged to help out the other alliance.

[b]Article IV – Optional Defence[/b]

If a third party attacks either the NsO or BTA, the other signatory has the option of coming in defence of the alliance attacked.

[b]Article V – Cancellation[/b]

In the unlikely event if either signatory see that it’s best to part ways and cancel this agreement, they are to give 24 hours’ notice to the other signatory with reasons through private channels. This treaty will remain in effect throughout that time period.

Signed for the New Sakura Order,

[b]Mio[/b], [i]Empress of the New Sakura Order, devourer of sweets[/i]
[b]Soviet Haruhi[/b], [i]Petal Council Member, Dr. Pepper Fan and Director of the Melancholy SSR[/i]
[b]Diablofan[/b], [i]Petal Council, Thinks Haruhi's signature is too long :v[/i]
[b]Sareya Krylani[/b], [i]Petal Council Member, [insert humorous title here][/i]
[b]Tohru[/b], [i]Petal Council Member, Forced to Sign This Treaty by Cylons[/i]
[b]Saniiro Matsudaira[/b], [i]That Guy in the New Sakura Order and Fundraising Captain for the Save the Turtles Foundation[/i]

Signed for the Blue Turtle Alliance,

[b]Rudolph[/b], [i]Oracle and Lord Blazer's Knight[/i]
[b]Master-Debater[/b], [i]Consul and Professional Debater[/i]
[b]theSpoon[/b], [i]Consul and The Blue Raja[/i]
[/quote]

[quote name='Master-Debater' timestamp='1312243248' post='2769503']
I love it!

Glad to see the treaty as well.

[b]Due to circumstances beyond my control I cant put in as much work for the BTA as I would like[/b] to so Rudy has stepped in and is doing a great job at it.

Mindless Hail!
o/
[/quote]

Sad to hear - been a very long time old friend. Good luck Rudolph :)