Non Grata Declares War on the NAAC

LordChozo

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='d3filed' timestamp='1310694097' post='2756375']
C'mon guys, the only real winner here is me and my fellow raiders. Accept that and move on.
[/quote]

Really? Because from over here it looks like you guys were beating on a defenseless target for it's lunch money. The when someone told you to #@#$ off and leave them alone you ran like pre-pubescent girls.

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1310694282' post='2756377']
Really? Because from over here it looks like you guys were beating on a defenseless target for it's lunch money. The when someone told you to #@#$ off and leave them alone you ran like pre-pubescent girls.
[/quote]

LordChozo pleaded for my mercy as his nation crumbled before me. Although my moralist mindset isn't always prominent, i pitied him, and out of my good nature he still stands today. Please think before putting forward such ignorant drivel in future.

Edited by d3filed

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1310678504' post='2756243']
NG were lucky this time in that the raiding was 'unofficial' and they could brush it off, but raiding a protected AA results in reps, and ignorance is not an excuse.
[/quote]

It was the protection that was unofficial (which, lets be honest here, means nothing practically speaking), hence what's transpired being brushed off and no reps being paid.

[quote name='Midas' timestamp='1310680945' post='2756268']
The historical AA is valid in my view point because even in their short(ish) time of existence they accomplished a heck of a lot more than most of our alliances EVER will.
[/quote]

That's the thing though, protection may be deserved (another debate itself) but it's certainly not inherent.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1310683705' post='2756275']
So you're telling me that when your no-raid list says you can't raid the NAAC AA, regardless of protection status, and your rules as quoted say you cannot attack people on that list, you can...attack people on that list? Please help me understand this.
[/quote]

Exceptions can be made at our discretion (as per the Tech-Raiding portion of the GOONS Military Bible).

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1310693045' post='2756365']
Hey now Monsignor Jesus, let's not get carried away with the angry talk since that's obviously not true at all. While I'm sure Tetris wouldn't have tried to impose protection retroactively, you're original war would have expired and their protection would be both valid and in full effect.
[/quote]

I believe Comrade babyjesus wasn't implying that the war would be picked up after it expired but that it would be conducted until it expired, but I may be wrong.

[quote name='JohnGulager' timestamp='1310694348' post='2756378']
So is the NAAC AA protected or not? Before berating me, Ive read the posts, but still cant actually tell whether or not someone protects this dinosaur.
[/quote]

Yes, by Tetris.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1310694452' post='2756380']
Exceptions can be made at our discretion (as per the Tech-Raiding portion of the GOONS Military Bible).
[/quote]
I noticed that line in your raiding policy, but wasn't sure if it only applied to the line it was on or the whole list it was a part of. Guess that's my answer then.

[/quote]
Care to dance? Or are you the kind of guy that just prefers to talk out of his ass like he knows what he's talking about?

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1310696089' post='2756397']
I noticed that line in your raiding policy, but wasn't sure if it only applied to the line it was on or the whole list it was a part of. Guess that's my answer then.
[/quote]
It's pretty standard for tech raiding alliances. Normally they'll have standard "requirements" for raiding that won't require approval, but anything outside of those requirements can be raided with gov approval.

[quote name='Micheal Malone' timestamp='1310700566' post='2756430']
Care to dance? Or are you the kind of guy that just prefers to talk out of his ass like he knows what he's talking about?
[/quote]

I believe the correct response to this is "come at me bro" at which point you make excuses as to why you won't actually attack.

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1310678504' post='2756243']
Maybe not, but I certainly [i]can[/i] expect every raiding alliance to have read the treaty threads, and raiders to check with their alliance before attacking. NG were lucky this time in that the raiding was 'unofficial' and they could brush it off, but raiding a protected AA results in reps, and ignorance is not an excuse. If you attack an alliance because you didn't read their treaty list, that's your fault, not theirs.
[/quote]

That is fine Bob, I don't see us saying that we won't pay reps if someone is protected. If NAAC were officially protected we would have been fine with paying reps. I thought you knew us (me) a bit better than that. My personal believe is that even though we raid, you can be a gentlemen while doing so.

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1310722398' post='2756538']
I believe the correct response to this is "come at me bro" at which point you make excuses as to why you won't actually attack.
[/quote]

If you agreed to it why on earth would he back away from a duel against a greatly inferior nation? Not to mention he has 10x your casualty count.

[/quote]

Lol, if I recall the raiders managed to milk the nation for the full seven days of war...

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1310734173' post='2756583']
Lol, if I recall the raiders managed to milk the nation for the full seven days of war...
[/quote]

Like that is something to gloat about.

Ow the prowess <_<

Edited by nutkase

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1310738224' post='2756600']
Like that is something to gloat about.

Ow the prowess <_<
[/quote]

Where was he gloating? I don't see why you would choose to criticize a truthful post that is correcting an insulting and false post........ohhhhh yea, you're anti-raiding. Makes sense now.

[quote name='fant0m' timestamp='1310738951' post='2756604']
Where was he gloating? I don't see why you would choose to criticize a truthful post that is correcting an insulting and false post........ohhhhh yea, you're anti-raiding. Makes sense now.
[/quote]

Usually when someone uses the term "milk" in reference to taking something. It's implied that they are of the believe that they are a superior in nature.

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1310740033' post='2756607']
Usually when someone uses the term "milk" in reference to taking something. It's implied that they are of the believe that they are a superior in nature.
[/quote]

You just made that up. U mad?

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1310740277' post='2756609']
You just made that up. U mad?
[/quote]

"Exploit or defraud (someone)" is the definition of "milk" in the terms he placed it.

In order to do that you have to be or believe that you are superior then them, in order to or at least try to achieve it.

Why would I be mad?

Edited by nutkase

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1310740033' post='2756607']
[/quote]

No, it means he thinks the raiders were in a position that allowed them to "milk" Chozo, which they were. I won't deny there has been some gloating from the raiders (mainly from d3filed who is always a little tongue in cheek anyway) but there have also been some wild and arrogant claims that Tetris somehow forced GOONS/NG/MK to stand down through fear when that is obviously a substantial stretch of the truth.

I get that Tetris are enjoying the limelight but don't expect every raider to respond politely when they are insulted with lies.

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1310722398' post='2756538']
I believe the correct response to this is "come at me bro" at which point you make excuses as to why you won't actually attack.[/quote] If you're interested in a 1 on 1 fight. I think you can ask him. If he says no, please let me know. I'll be sure to laugh at him for a long time.(and many others with me) :P

[quote name='fant0m' timestamp='1310729251' post='2756566']
If you agreed to it why on earth would he back away from a duel against a greatly inferior nation? Not to mention he has 10x your casualty count.
[/quote]

I personally find it funny that the nation involved from your side is still tech dealing while having a tech level of that size.

Edited by nutkase

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1310744411' post='2756648']
I personally find it funny that the nation involved from your side is still tech dealing while having a tech level of that size.
[/quote]

What's even funnier is that he still has more tech than you.