The Overtime Accords

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1305245288' post='2710961']
No, that part does make you hypocrites, you Dow'd us based on the fear [b]we[/b] would DoW [b]you[/b], as your side has claimed several times by high ranking leadership from most of dh, although you've also tried to pass it off as some kind of revenge for things that never even concerned any of you. And its also a whole bunch of other things you do that does. You might not even notice it when you post, but I don't see why we should not be allowed to point that out without being persecuted for it. I guess I can't blame you though, you guys obviously can't get your act together.
[/quote]
Sending our nations to peace mode isn't because of fear of you guys DoWing us though. Did we specifically say it was fear, or have you been playing with words? As far as I know, anybody in a position of knowledge on our side has stated it was for tactical purposes (forced declaration ranges as I have mentioned a couple times recently).

So your argument would be correct if the reasons you're saying we went to peace mode for were true, but they aren't.

Edited by Drai

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1305245823' post='2710970']
This isn't a fear of you guys DoWing us though. Did we specifically say it was fear, or have you been playing with words? As far as I know, anybody in a position of knowledge on our side has stated it was for tactical purposes (forced declaration ranges as I have mentioned a couple times recently).

So your argument would be correct if the reasons you're saying we went to peace mode for were true, but they aren't.
[/quote]

There were several posts from your leadership and members saying the preemptive strike was because you thought we were going to DoW you, without any evidence to back that up aside from some animosity between our alliances. I guess paranoia would be a better word then?

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1305246155' post='2710976']
There were several posts from your leadership and members saying the preemptive strike was because you thought we were going to DoW you, without any evidence to back that up aside from some animosity between our alliances. I guess paranoia would be a better word then?
[/quote]
I thought I already more-or-less agreed with what you said about why we pre-empted you. I just don't agree with your stated reasons as to why we put nations in peace mode, which is what my last post was discussing.

Edited the above post so hopefully it's a bit more clear.

Edited by Drai

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1305246711' post='2710985']
I thought I already more-or-less agreed with what you said about why we pre-empted you. I just don't agree with your stated reasons as to why we put nations in peace mode, which is what my last post was discussing.

Edited the above post so hopefully it's a bit more clear.
[/quote]
Sigh...that's my point...you obviously don't seem to comprehend or don't care, but you wouldn't be in this situation had you not preempted us, so really I don't even get why you're trying to argue anything at all.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1305234051' post='2710832']
Invicta hit Illuminati because they were supporting a nuclear rogue at war with our leader, up to and including making threats against our nations fighting him. That's about as solid a CB as you're ever going to find.

You would know this if you'd actually bothered to login to the CDT forums at the time.

Illuminati had made a habit out of incredibly aggressive behaviour for quite some time, and had piled on the enemies. There were several people out there independently trying to get NPO to cancel on them; GOD simply got there first.[/quote]

I read the CDT forums countless times during the BDC debacle prior to our decision to leave CDT. You're talking out of your ass again. Your accusation on Illuminati was nothing other than war slot filling. Besides, if you had had a better reason, you would have presented it in the DoW - which I linked too, feel free to read it over.

The real interest behind the Illuminati war was explicit in CDT forums, was admitted in the OWF and it would have been obvious to D34th if he cared about it. The real interest behind the Illuminati war was CDT affirming itself as a bloc, the real interest of Illuminati war was SuperFriends confirming their alignment with NPO (RoK, FARK and RIA MDoAPs came up 1 month or so later). A smaller and parallel interest was to expose Sons of Muspel to the Continuum as part of the white supremacist witch hunt.

[quote]It wasn't a deserter.

Terry Howard screwed up his forum permissions, and allowed foreign diplomats to see his government forums. IIRC it was a GOD diplomat who logged in, noticed this fact, and went looking.[/quote]

I was positive it was a desertor, but I admit I might be wrong, it has been 3 years now.

[quote]
They plotted war against their MDP partner. This is a good reason for NPO to cancel their MDP.

I mean, suppose that it was revealed that GOONS were planning on declaring war on Umbrella. You think there might be some treaty consequences there?[/quote]

I don't give a !@#$ about NPO canceling on them, they had every right to do so. I find it idiotic citing threats against NPO in the CB and then arguing the fact everyone was sucking up to them.

EDIT: Hypothetic threats at best, because it's really Illuminati's prerogative to discuss with whom they wish to align themselves. The screen-shots are all in the DoW too, feel free to look at them.

EDIT 2: [quote]Illuminati Asshatery
The following screen captures were taken from Illuminati's government forum, which was viewable at the time by all Illuminati/Big Biz members They were provided to us by a former member. Full threads can be seen here: [url="http://www.pollexworld.com/dk/loluminati/"]here[/url][/quote]

EDIT 3: Priceless CB:
[quote]Illuminati has repeatedly stated its intent to achieve world domination by any means necessary.[/quote]

Edited by Lusitan

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1305247455' post='2710995']
the real interest of Illuminati war was SuperFriends confirming their alignment with NPO (RoK, FARK and RIA MDoAPs came up 1 month or so later). A smaller and parallel interest was to expose Sons of Muspel to the Continuum as part of the white supremacist witch hunt.
[/quote]

The "real interest" was to smash Illuminati beyond all recognition.

Also, it wasn't a deserter.

[quote]The real interest behind the Illuminati war was CDT affirming itself as a bloc, the real interest of Illuminati war was SuperFriends confirming their alignment with NPO[/quote]

The real interest was smashing an alliance that didn't particularly like GOD after they took a giant dump all over their one real protector and stupidly purposefully gave most of the people who'd gone to GOD masked as Alumni with full gov viewing rights. I brought that war vote up, and that was the motive. CDT asked to tag along after NPO told them so we split up the targets, basically. And for once, Haflinger's not wrong: Illuminati was explicitly plotting to stab NPO in the back. NPO had every reason to drop them for it. You can question their decision to drop Illuminati .01 seconds before we rolled them, but they had a right to drop.

Edited by Xiphosis

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1305247425' post='2710994']
A vicious circle [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k222/draiwadle24/negativeman.png[/IMG]
[/quote]
It happens when you play with matches. It can light the sky, you know.

Edited by William Bonney

Whatever good will might have come NPO's way due to any grievance they might be pushing, or multitude of grievances, is mitigated by some of these mindless postings. Oooof!

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1305234661' post='2710838']
You are just so cute! Tell Mandozer, banned member, and flipwich I said hello, I know you'll be talking to them later.
[/quote]

You're cuter! Neither Mandozer nor flpwch are around anymore on this planet, and I don't know anybody named 'banned member'.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1305234051' post='2710832']
Oh?

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=164462

Acton is a peaceful nation. War is not an option since 1/17/2011.

[/quote]
You seem surprised. Archon, leader of MK leads from the back where its safe and MK generally lead from the back too. Just look at how they got GOONS and now Umbrella to do the heavy fighting the way they used C&G in the past. Not too long ago they said DH was formed to fight this war. Just look at who did most of the fighting, it was planned back then. For some reason people jump through hoops for this alliance who is mostly inactive or just afraid too fight.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1305273049' post='2711250']
You seem surprised. Archon, leader of MK leads from the back where its safe and MK generally lead from the back too. Just look at how they got GOONS and now Umbrella to do the heavy fighting the way they used C&G in the past. Not too long ago they said DH was formed to fight this war. Just look at who did most of the fighting, it was planned back then. For some reason people jump through hoops for this alliance who is mostly inactive or just afraid too fight.
[/quote]

Heh, trying to get the wrong knob over 10?

Keep turning, one day you will matter.

[quote name='mrwuss' timestamp='1305273225' post='2711252']
Heh, trying to get the wrong knob over 10?

Keep turning, one day you will matter.
[/quote]
You’re just an alliance of small nations they needed to use for a while. When the time is right they will ditch you too. Hopefully archon will come out of hiding by then because the way he dumps his allies is unique

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1305273937' post='2711255']
You’re just an alliance of small nations they needed to use for a while. When the time is right they will ditch you too. Hopefully archon will come out of hiding by then because the way he dumps his allies is unique
[/quote]

Keep reaching for the stars son.

Your argument of hope has changed so much across this war. From Umbrella hating us because they sent us money to now MK dumping us because we have no use.

Man, you are just so pitiful.

I am even bolding it so you can figure it out better.

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1305247455' post='2710995']
[b]I don't give a !@#$ about NPO canceling on them, they had every right to do so. I find it idiotic citing threats against NPO in the CB and then arguing the fact everyone was sucking up to them.[/b]
[/quote]

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1305250304' post='2711033']
The real interest was smashing an alliance that didn't particularly like GOD after they took a giant dump all over their one real protector and stupidly purposefully gave most of the people who'd gone to GOD masked as Alumni with full gov viewing rights. I brought that war vote up, and that was the motive. CDT asked to tag along after NPO told them so we split up the targets, basically. [b]And for once, Haflinger's not wrong: Illuminati was explicitly plotting to stab NPO in the back. NPO had every reason to drop them for it. You can question their decision to drop Illuminati .01 seconds before we rolled them, but they had a right to drop.[/b]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Acton doesn't belong to Archon though. But don't mind me and those pesky little facts we keep throwing in between you and your "reality".

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1305297994' post='2711344']
How dare Lauzier pretend to be our King!
[/quote]
I expect a declaration of war on him within the hour with accompanying justification from Azaghul and a warning not to play pretend.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1305298296' post='2711347']
I expect a declaration of war on him within the hour with accompanying justification from Azaghul and a warning not to play pretend.
[/quote]

I'll go and see if Zzzptm is available so we can arrange something.

[/quote]

Well, to be fair, Umbrella didn't get to do very much for most of this war, so they probably really wanted MK to let them handle most of the fights for the past week.

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1305308158' post='2711403']
Well, to be fair, Umbrella didn't get to do very much for most of this war, so they probably really wanted MK to let them handle most of the fights for the past week.
[/quote]
That was part of why they are taking the lead for this round, yes.

[/quote]
MK has lost a little less than half its NS since January while Umbrella has actually gained. Aside from the 21-day top-tier war stint, which features Umbrella because Umbrella has the biggest top tier of any alliance in the conflict, Umbrellas actually done a lot less fighting than MK.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1305307343' post='2711397']
Literally the worst Bubblegum joke ever, and there have been a lot of them. But I am honored that men still tell tales of the things I accomplished as the GOONS spy MoFA of a 40-nation micro in 2008.
[/quote]

Oh we do. To our kids at night alongside "See! If you shy away from your duty, you'll become Schattenmanhattanman..."