The Overtime Accords

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1304519944' post='2706013']
Obvious joke is... apparently not obvious enough for Hal.[/quote]

1. Make a point.
2. Explain reason for making the point, which was still valid.
3. Move on.

That apparently isn't obvious enough for you. But hey, you're busy posting cutesy anime pics, so I can see where you wouldn't have time to grasp that, or actually address what I was trying to say.

[quote name='Chickenzilla' timestamp='1304522605' post='2706029']
DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP
DURRR u r whining y u no liek my side of argument durrrrrr
Seriously people, grow up.[/quote]

Good advice. It is of course too late for you, but perhaps others can be saved.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1304492935' post='2705861']
I believe GOONS could call you now, if we're going off those numbers. You've had more nuclear nations at the bottom than us for quite some time.
[/quote]

I don't see what relevance that has to my casualty count, but ok? :wacko: And I think that if one nation has more casualties than an alliance they are doing it wrong.

*unless they are called Olympus. Those guys just can't fight at all, especially that Pansy guy. He sucks :awesome: *

Edited by William Bonney

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1304505361' post='2705913']
So, your benchmark for "evil" (your word, not mine) terms is when they become impossible to complete?
[/quote]

A shame someone took that part of my post as even remotely serious. Guess I need to throw in more 'rabbles' next time.

There is no good and no evil in CN anymore (if there ever was any). There is just political conveniency. I'd say that has become fairly obvious in the past two years.

Doomhouse decided to spend quite some political capital on waging a completely agressive and unprovoked war. Good on them. If they want to spend more of it by giving silly terms, I wont stop them. The bill will eventually get to them.

I would like to remind GOONS members that this is a time of celebration. Do not waste time responding to the least of our petty detractors, but instead rejoice in a job well done. Let us also not sully this thread with debates about war performance. The results are clear, and we know what we've accomplished. Let them insult our abilities, we don't care what they think anyhow. Let us enjoy the festivities and the remainder of the war.

Edited by Sardonic

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1304525321' post='2706050']
1. Make a point.
2. Explain reason for making the point, which was still valid.
3. Move on.

That apparently isn't obvious enough for you. But hey, you're busy posting cutesy anime pics, so I can see where you wouldn't have time to grasp that, or actually address what I was trying to say.
[/quote]
Yet another WPE contender trying to give people advice on how to post. I'm not sure the irony of that has sunk in yet, but it definitely seems to be a running theme (gag?) this year. Short answer: The best thing I could do to improve my post is to do the exact opposite of what you do.
[right][img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aeris9_9R2.jpg[/img][/right]

Also the pictures aren't from any anime. Do you [i][b]ever[/b][/i] check your facts before you post? And yes, I did notice that you thought the "you're using anime pictures" was such a zinger you repeated it several times to make sure I saw it.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerisfffL1.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1304530524' post='2706089']
I would like to remind GOONS members that this is a time of celebration. Do not waste time responding to the least of our petty detractors, but instead rejoice in a job well done. Let us also not sully this thread with debates about war performance. The results are clear, and we know what we've accomplished. Let them insult our abilities, we don't care what they think anyhow. Let us enjoy the festivities and the remainder of the war.
[/quote]
Sorry sir, you know how some of us GOONs get carried away. I'll try and behave.
[right][img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aeriswutR3.jpg[/img][/right]

Edited by Beefspari

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1304531028' post='2706093']
Yet another WPE contender trying to give people advice on how to post. I'm not sure the irony of that has sunk in yet, but it definitely seems to be a running theme (gag?) this year. Short answer: The best thing I could do to improve my post is to do the exact opposite of what you do.

Also the pictures aren't from any anime. Do you [i][b]ever[/b][/i] check your facts before you post? And yes, I did notice that you thought the "you're using anime pictures" was such a zinger you repeated it several times to make sure I saw it.
[/quote]

It's not anime. It's [i]worse[/i] than anime. But you're right.

Edited by Emperor Marx

[quote name='Partisan' timestamp='1304525929' post='2706055']
Doomhouse decided to spend quite some political capital on waging a completely agressive and unprovoked war. Good on them. If they want to spend more of it by giving silly terms, I wont stop them. The bill will eventually get to them.
[/quote]
As is constantly iterated, the only people who don't like us now are people we never liked in the first place. No boo hooing to be done.

To all of our allies that have stood by us during this conflict, thank you.

To those of my opponents that conducted themselves with class and skill during this conflict, you have my respect.

To those members of GOONS that have made my eyes bleed while reading this thread, see my sig.

[quote name='Partisan' timestamp='1304525929' post='2706055']

There is no good and no evil in CN anymore (if there ever was any). There is just political conveniency. I'd say that has become fairly obvious in the past two years.

[/quote]

I was around when NPO and friends curbstomped ONOS and made Ivan Moldavi Viceroy for 2 months before the complete disbanding of the alliance. Not months later they organized for FAN to cancel all its treaties and enter eternal war. I'm a little confused how this is ANY harsher terms then that.... or would you prefer that? Cause I think we can accomodate that as well.

Congrats on peace to all. You got off light NPO

Edited by MarcusFuriusCamillus

[quote name='MarcusFuriusCamillus' timestamp='1304532802' post='2706107']
I'm a little confused how this is ANY harsher terms then that.... or would you prefer that? Cause I think we can accomodate that as well.
[/quote]

Go ahead and make my day.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1304394308' post='2704610']
[b]7.[/b] Alexander Kerenksy shall create a Microsoftâ„¢Paint picture using the theme "Let the Wookie Win" for =LOST=.
[/quote]

LOST continues its streak of harsh reps....for shame.

May this treaty bring peace, harmony, unity, and strength to an overwhelming effort to axe goons/mk.

[quote name='MarcusFuriusCamillus' timestamp='1304532802' post='2706107']
I was around when NPO and friends curbstomped ONOS and made Ivan Moldavi Viceroy for 2 months before the complete disbanding of the alliance. Not months later they organized for FAN to cancel all its treaties and enter eternal war. I'm a little confused how this is ANY harsher terms then that.... or would you prefer that? Cause I think we can accomodate that as well.

Congrats on peace to all. You got off light NPO
[/quote]

You know what..NPO WAS [i]soooo0o0o harsh[/i]. So [i]harsh[/i], they should probably be declared on with no valid reason again. In fact, this whole [s]game[/s]Planet should just shut down because NPO was just so [i]darned harsh[/i].

[quote name='Joe Izuzu' timestamp='1304532237' post='2706103']
To all of our allies that have stood by us during this conflict, thank you.

To those of my opponents that conducted themselves with class and skill during this conflict, you have my respect.

To those members of GOONS that have made my eyes bleed while reading this thread, see my sig.
[/quote]

I don't get it. Flatulence is applauded in Noveria. It is deemed to be the most efficient way to warm our ice and snow covered nation by our top scientists.

Edited by Emperor Marx

[quote name='SpoiL' timestamp='1304533942' post='2706117']
May this treaty bring peace, harmony, unity, and strength to an overwhelming effort to axe goons/mk.

You know what..NPO WAS [i]soooo0o0o harsh[/i]. So [i]harsh[/i], they should probably be declared on with no valid reason again. In fact, this whole [s]game[/s]Planet should just shut down because NPO was just so [i]darned harsh[/i].
[/quote]

But there's a perfectly valid reason. We are evil and eat babies.

[quote name='Muddog' timestamp='1304521023' post='2706019']
Mr. Nakara,

I have not interest in rehashing points that neither of us are willing to yield on. I'm sorry that I wasn't able to take part in this war, but those who my existence depends, and who are wiser than myself, choose their path. As the game currently sits, the day you get yours is inevitably the day I get mine. While I don't want to die for the sins you have committed, my allies will have need of me and that is a cause I'm willing to hang for. I hope that the winds of change come and moved things far enough that I will get to see you on the battle field as an enemy, so that when you surrender I can personally make you eat your words, but nobody can predict the future and so its just wishful thinking. I want to end our discussion civil, and so I thank you for the discussion. I had hoped it would have more substance than it did, but non the less thank you.
[/quote]

So yea, again you avoid anything I say and just type "you're going to get it and I hope I'm the giver" You are correct in one thing, there is no point in discussing anything, because you ignore every thing that's said and retort the same you're going to get yours rubbish. Have a thoroughly good day.

[quote name='Artigo' timestamp='1304535092' post='2706124']
These terms are not terrible how are we at 34 pages already?
[/quote]
Actually, I think the terms are BS in many regards.

Welcome the new monster, same as the old monster.

[quote name='Artigo' timestamp='1304535092' post='2706124']
These terms are not terrible how are we at 34 pages already?
[/quote]

What was the reason these alliances were attacked?

Now based on that answer, 3m in reps would be too much, but hey, that's just me.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1304531028' post='2706093']
Yet another WPE contender trying to give people advice on how to post.
[/quote]

You take WPE too seriously, is amusing to see.