The Overtime Accords

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1304410062' post='2705027']
Victory, So much for their side not paying a dime in reps.
[/quote]

Funny that you needed them in the first place considering the aid drop from allies.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1304410062' post='2705027']
Victory, So much for their side not paying a dime in reps.
[/quote]
I guess for some knowing what will come of it from you guys think later on makes it worth paying. Announcing you just got x amount of alliances to pay you as much reps you could ask for and that's just policy on your wars around even if they're offensive doesn't exactly make you guys look good or make you guys any less unpopular of a choice to be treatied anywhere close to if they're not agreeing with these reps that are just standard good policy for GOONS to ask for as much as possible in war reps.

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1304410209' post='2705029']
Funny that you needed them in the first place considering the aid drop from allies.
[/quote]

Funny you should mention aid drops given you were caught sending war aid to NPO.

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1304410209' post='2705029']
[/quote]
There is a difference between "needing" and wanting.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1304410502' post='2705031']
I guess for some knowing what will come of it from you guys think later on makes it worth paying. Announcing you just got x amount of alliances to pay you as much reps you could ask for and that's just policy on your wars around even if they're offensive doesn't exactly make you guys look good or make you guys any less unpopular of a choice to be treatied anywhere close to if they're not agreeing with these reps that are just standard good policy for GOONS to ask for as much as possible in war reps.
[/quote]

At least you guys wont have to pay any reps, being broke and all.

It's nothing personal with my :smug: . I'm only acting this way after the fact you guys (your god awful coalition) said we would never extract a single dime from you in reps :smug: I guess that was just piss and bravado, But I still feel :smug: regardless.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

Nobody has ever attacked GOONS and not paid reps or had a similar consequence, I'm not sure why anyone is acting surprised.

Maybe instead of listening to yourselves talk you guys can focus your rage on plotting to overthrow us!

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1304412457' post='2705037']
At least you guys wont have to pay any reps, being broke and all.
[/quote]

Mr. Nakara,

Thats interesting, that you would say that. They fought the same war you did, they didn't get aid from allies like you did, they don't get reps like you do, your alliance is looking more and more pathetic in terms of its ability to effectively fight its own wars, and that is the case for both of your incarnations. Your alive only because of others, so remember when the pendulum swings back we will be reading about your disbandment yet again, and to be perfectly honest I hope they ring your nations dry before they give you peace.

Edited by Muddog

[quote name='SADeki' timestamp='1304410553' post='2705032']
Funny you should mention aid drops given you were caught sending war aid to NPO.
[/quote]

Nice to be thought my aid is on terms of the aid drop GOONS received.

Fear my millions!!

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1304394664' post='2704631']
[IMG]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff246/cndump/Lugosi/apology.jpg[/IMG]

Don't declare war on us again, ODN.
[/quote]
Apology accepted :awesome:

Cheers for peace (or limited war :wacko: ).

[quote name='Muddog' timestamp='1304413285' post='2705042']
Mr. Nakara,

[b]Thats interesting, that you would say that. They fought the same war you did, they didn't get aid from allies like you did[/b], they don't get reps like you do, [b]your alliance is looking more and more pathetic in terms of its ability to effectively fight its own wars[/b], and that is the case for both of your incarnations. [b]Your alive only because of others, so remember when the pendulum swings back we will be reading about your disbandment yet again[/b], and to be perfectly honest I hope they ring your nations dry before they give you peace.
[/quote]

Dear Mr nobody,

Might want to re-check the bolded

They gave aid and had others aid them.

Ohhh but if you check our war screen it kind of proves we are being effective in fighting.

We are alive because of ourselves that and the lack of ability of your guys to do anything about it.

In fact you should just not bother retorting, because pretty much most of what you said falls into the !@#$ post bracket.

And do you know if they somehow finally get their act together and manage to overthrow us, will I come here crying and bleating like a girl? Rhetorical question, No I wont.

Edit in: Ability to fight our own wars, treaties yadda yadda, they are only there to look pretty; according to mr nobody that is.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

Interesting, to say the least. The NAP term surprised me a little, but it's what I'd be looking for, were I in Pacifica's situation.

Reparations...aha, let's mark it folks: 2.4bn to repair GOONS to at least pre-war standards. I wonder how much of that will go down the drain once the warhawks get bored. Hm.

The "limited war" term..."End of terms that cripple alliances forever", eh Ardus? That particular term is designed specifically to cripple Pacifica. You really must have been off your rocker on coke when you put the declaration up.

Well done to The Legion, The Phoenix Federation, Pacifica, Justitia, the North Atlantics and others for an excellent war, you all did your best, now the rebuilding race is on. o/

Edited by Hadrian

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1304413756' post='2705045']
D
Ohhh but if you check our war screen it kind of proves we are being effective in fighting.
[/quote]

After billions sent in aid you might want to add :)

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1304413659' post='2705043']
Nice to be thought my aid is on terms of the aid drop GOONS received.

Fear my millions!!
[/quote]

I wouldn't brag about throwing my alliance under the bus like that, but then again, I'm not dumb enough to send non-secret aid to a party at war, which also happens to break a surrender term.

[quote name='SADeki' timestamp='1304414321' post='2705052']
I wouldn't brag about throwing my alliance under the bus like that, but then again, I'm not dumb enough to send non-secret aid to a party at war, which also happens to break a surrender term.
[/quote]

You might want to check our surrender terms again.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1304413756' post='2705045']
Dear Mr nobody,

Might want to re-check the bolded

They gave aid and had others aid them.

We are alive because of ourselves that and the lack of ability of [b]your[/b] guys to do anything about it.

In fact you should just not bother retorting, because pretty much most of what you said falls into the !@#$ post bracket.

And do you know if they somehow finally get their act together and manage to overthrow us, will I come here crying and bleating like a girl? Rhetorical question, No I wont.

Edit in: Ability to fight our own wars, treaties yadda yadda, they are only there to look pretty; according to mr nobody that is.
[/quote]

Mr. Nakara,

I'll start by correcting you on the bold points, I belong to neither side of this war. Now, I'll correct the error that your survival is the result of anything, but other alliances. As an alliance you have no power to effectively fight a war on your own, that is the reason so much money was sent to you, was because "their" side was destroying you. I'll now point out the fact that you are the only alliance getting aid from these terms so on top of needing aid for continued fighting you also now require this massive amount of reparations to begin rebuilding to your previous size. Instead of tech dealing your way back up, which would have assisted your allies, you think only of yourselves. I'm sure when the tide changes you will have already jumped ship and will deny most if not all of your involvement in this affair. And finally I'll retouch on the points you choose to ignore, your alliance has a history of cutting ties, disbanding, and doing everything it can to get out of a loosing war. Its not a matter of if, its a matter of when you do it again.

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1304414435' post='2705054']
You might want to check our surrender terms again.
[/quote]

[quote]The following terms were agreed to by all parties.

1) TIO agrees to peace out with iFOK, SLCB and Hydra. TIO also agrees to not re-enter the conflict on the NpO – VE front or the NPO – DH front.[/quote]

Providing NPO with war aid isn't considered reentering the conflict?

this was long and drawn out and while I wont be happy or smiling about how this ends I know it will end and we will move forward. If after 6 months someone wants to come knocking on our door then so be it, we will meet you there. If people can actually MOVE on from butthurt years ago then the world would be a much more fun place.

[quote name='Muddog' timestamp='1304414620' post='2705057']
Mr. Nakara,

I'll start by correcting you on the bold points, I belong to neither side of this war. Now, I'll correct the error that your survival is the result of anything, but other alliances. As an alliance you have no power to effectively fight a war on your own, that is the reason so much money was sent to you, was because "their" side was destroying you. I'll now point out the fact that you are the only alliance getting aid from these terms so on top of needing aid for continued fighting you also now require this massive amount of reparations to begin rebuilding to your previous size. Instead of tech dealing your way back up, which would have assisted your allies, you think only of yourselves. I'm sure when the tide changes you will have already jumped ship and will deny most if not all of your involvement in this affair. And finally I'll retouch on the points you choose to ignore, your alliance has a history of cutting ties, disbanding, and doing everything it can to get out of a loosing war. Its not a matter of if, its a matter of when you do it again.
[/quote]

Ohhh man, I'm facepalming lots here. What part do you not get? Allies yooo! that means we have MDP treaties YOOOOOO!!!! that means wars don't go 1v1 now. Understand? Good. When 12 or 13 alliances jump on you, do you think you will take no damage? Understand? Good. In fact, your being stupid and come out with stupid !@#$.

Fighting 12v1 = Means you don't take damage guys; according to Mr nobody.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='SADeki' timestamp='1304414855' post='2705058']
Providing NPO with war aid isn't considered reentering the conflict?[/quote]
No? Re-entering the conflict is setting up another war front, i.e. re-declaring.

[quote name='SADeki' timestamp='1304414855' post='2705058']
Providing NPO with war aid isn't considered reentering the conflict?
[/quote]

um...no... if they actually re-entered the conflict then that would be considered "reentering the conflict", nice attempt at e-lawyering however.

PS - good luck on the rebuild Nordreich! :wub:

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1304415024' post='2705062']
No? Re-entering the conflict is setting up another war front, i.e. re-declaring.
[/quote]

Hahah how very cute and wrong all at once. Aiding warring nations is considered an act of war and always has been.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1304414981' post='2705061']
Ohhh man, I'm facepalming lots here. What part do you not get? Allies yooo! that means we have MDP treaties YOOOOOO!!!! that means wars don't go 1v1 now. Understand? Good. When 12 or 13 alliances jump on you, do you think you will take no damage? Understand? Good. In fact, your being stupid and come out with stupid !@#$.

Fighting 12v1 = Means you don't take damage guys; according to Mr nobody.
[/quote]

Mr. Nakara,

I apologize for your ignorance. I've never once questioned the war its self, and if you had the ability to comprehend my arguments you would know that. Let me try and explain this in the simplest way possible so that with your third grade reading level you might be able to understand. You make war on NPO. NPO friends not like. NPO friends make war on you. Your friends make war on NPO. NPO friends make war on your friends. You not able to hold your own in war you make. Your friends make aid to save you. You big mouth. You not able to make war by yourself. You not even able to hold war by yourself. Instead of make peace you make bigger mouth. Many sun rises and sun sets from now, you make foot in mouth. Many sun rises and sun sets ago you make foot in mouth then too. When people make bad against your friends you make good with enemies, or you go bye bye.

Translation, yes your allies helped you out, which is what allies do. However this isn't a GOONS victory, your survival is held by your allies. Your nothing more than a glorified protectorate, and yet you don't even humble yourself to what your allies have done for you. Just as your previous self did, it will come back and bite you. Now I don't prefer to argue in the manor above, however I hope now you understand my arguments. If you don't I'm sorry, but I'm not going to be able to make it any easier for you.

Edited by Muddog

[quote name='mrwuss' timestamp='1304415576' post='2705067']
Hahah how very cute and wrong all at once. Aiding warring nations is considered an act of war and always has been.
[/quote]

Did the condition state "TIO cannot commit an act of war" or did it state they will not reenter the conflict?

If you want to start a new war over it go ahead. I'd personally suggest you man up and just fight the war you so badly demanded.