Leftism + Hooligans = Riot Police

Over the last couple of weeks, we at the International have gotten to know a bit more about an awesome alliance, called Hooligans. When they approached us for a possible treaty, we really didn’t have to think too long about it. That’s why, starting today, The International and Hooligans will be mutually defending eachother.

[center][img] http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/a/a2/Intflag7.png[/img] [img] http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh188/prather6/HardcoreHooliganslogo-1.png[/img][/center]

[quote]
[b][i][center][size=5]The International Hooligans Riot[/b][/i][/center][/size]

All parties involved in this treaty are to remain sovereign and shall not be governed by the other party. They shall remain separate unless stated in another treaty. This treaty acts to expand the relationship between The International and the Hooligans in a state of mutual defense, furthering our alliances commitment to one another.

[b]ARTICLE 1: NON-AGGRESSION[/b]
Both signatories agree not to attack, or commit any actions of espionage on the other party. Such actions are regarded as a breach of this treaty.

[b]ARTICLE 2: INTELLIGENCE[/b]
Both signatories agree to share all relevant information pertaining to the security of either alliance. It is agreed that this information shall not be falsified to mislead the other party.

[b]ARTICLE 3: DEFENSE[/b]
Both signatories agree that should the other come under attack, it is mandatory that all available aid, be it military, financial or diplomatic, will be made available should it be requested. This clause is not relevant if an undersigned party is the aggressor in a conflict. This treaty is exclusive between The International and Hooligans and as such will not activate any other treaties either signatory may have.

[b]ARTICLE 4: CANCELLATION[/b]
To cancel this treaty one party must post a thread with a 48 hour notice of cancellation on the other party's forums and get acknowledgment from the other party. Following cancellation, a 72 hour grace period shall begin, during which neither party may breach any of the above listed terms.

[b]Signed for The International,[/b]

The Congress of The International

[b]Signed for Hooligans,[/b]

Grandmaster Hooligan: Prather6
Master Hooligan(s): Emmabuddie, Bob the Slayer

Guardians:
Xanth - Foreign Affairs
Joseph57 -Education
JDavis - Defense
Odst007 - Internal Affairs

Hooligan Officers:
muwen1234[/quote]

Holy !@#$... we be moving up. Ya know the only reason we did this is because someone in the international (Not gunna say who) is as big of a vodka loving alcoholic as i am... YEAH Alcoholism, lmao. But in all seriousness this is getting to be fun fun times, ya'll better check yourself before you wreck yourself... I said it.

O/ International
O/ Hooligans
O/ Vodka

now someone get me some cake

[quote name='Finnish Commie' timestamp='1303228125' post='2693603']
Didn't see this one coming.

Congrats the both of you anyways.
[/quote]

I'm sorry [s]eternal leader[/s] concerned ally. Did we forget to mention it? :P

[quote name='bob the slayer' timestamp='1303226828' post='2693589']
Holy !@#$... we be moving up. Ya know the only reason we did this is because someone in the international (Not gunna say who) is as big of a vodka loving alcoholic as i am... YEAH Alcoholism, lmao. But in all seriousness this is getting to be fun fun times, ya'll better check yourself before you wreck yourself... I said it.

O/ International
O/ Hooligans
O/ Vodka

now someone get me some cake
[/quote]
it almost sounds as if you're apologising. If vodka isn't a good reason to sign treaties, I don't know what is.

[quote name='JDavis' timestamp='1303234536' post='2693703']
o/capitalism

wait, The International is communist? What tha... I guess they'll be alright. Glad to see this official.
[/quote]
It's a trap I tell ya. You can't trust commies with vodka... wait.

Cheers, I'm going to grab some Irish whiskey, which beats vodka any day.

[quote name='bob the slayer' timestamp='1303226828' post='2693589']
Ya know the only reason we did this is because someone in the international (Not gunna say who) is as big of a vodka loving alcoholic as i am[/quote]

[b]*Cough*[/b] Craig [b]*Cough*[/b]

Hooligans, you have yourselves some damn fine allies here.

o/ INT

o/ Hooligans

[quote name='Comrade Trotsky' timestamp='1303264958' post='2694174']
[b]*Cough*[/b] Craig [b]*Cough*[/b]
[/quote]

Funny, I thought the exact same thing -- but since I had zero involvement with the drafting of and negotiations for this treaty, I'm guessing there's some other drunk in the alliance.

[quote name='Exige' timestamp='1303307448' post='2694602']
WTF????????????????????
joke treaty?
prather, JD you guys are !@#$@#$ republicans and now you're signing with team Obama.
[/quote]

D'oh! TEAM OBAMA! That should have been the title of this treaty. Where were you a few days ago?

Anyhow, yay us.

-Craig

Edited by Comrade Craig