Digital Justice

[center][IMG]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff246/cndump/64D.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff246/cndump/Flags/FlagMED.png[/IMG][/center]

For many months after the Karma War, I often spoke the phrase "dancing in the new world" whenever some odd occurrence came about. The Cult of Justitia is a product of the new world created by the Karma War, and we indeed dance to the beat of a different drum, rejecting so many of the modes and motions of the past.

It is important--more important--that more than conventions, but relationships, dancing partners, be changed. HeroofTime55 had led 64Digits for years in the old ways, and in that time we were bickering ideological rivals. The rabble rouser and the mouthpiece. HeroofTime55 has reestablished 64Digits in this new world, and in it we find we are aligned of vision. We each value the strong of opinion, the fearlessness of expression, honesty of self.

That is dancing in the new world; putting aside the differences buried under the sands of time.

Article I: Sovereignty
The Cult of Justitia and 64Digits recognize that each is a sovereign and separate entity whose prerogatives as such will not be ensnared by this document.

Article II: Non-Aggression
The bodies and member states represented by the signatories to this document will refrain from aggressive acts against each other to the inclusion of--without limitation to--overt military attacks, spy operations, scheming, and intrusion into internal affairs.

Article III: Intervention
1. Should either signatory become aware of a threat to the security of the other, such information will be communicated in a timely manner.
2. Should either signatory enter into armed conflict with a third party, this treaty shall serve as a valid casus belli for the other signatory to enter that conflict to the other's benefit.

Article IV: Cancellation
1. In the event that a difference arises between signatories that cannot be reconciled within a 24-hour discussion period, either party may submit notice of cancellation, after which this treaty will remain in full effect for a period not less than 24 hours.
2. The signatories may waive any cancellation period on mutual agreement.

Schattenmann,
Presbyter, Cult of Justitia

HeroofTime55,
Lead Programmer, 64Digits

I'm not great at writing speeches, and I don't have anything that might match the verbal prowess of Schattenmann, who covered pretty much everything there is to say. I will simply state that I am honored to sign this treaty with an alliance of such high caliber as the Cult.

Here is to a bright and prosperous future!

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1283749601' post='2443412']
A poor decision on Schattenmann's part. I'm a tad sceptical of these ex-Hegemony types who claim to be reformed, now that it suits them.
[/quote]
90% of the alliances on this planet are reformed ex-hegemony types, including your own.

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1283749601' post='2443412']
A poor decision on Schattenmann's part. I'm a tad sceptical of these ex-Hegemony types who claim to be reformed, now that it suits them.
[/quote]

Come on Kalasin, you know better than that. But this isn't the place to discuss such things.

o/ CoJ
Congrats on formalizing relationships.

[quote name='JWConner' timestamp='1283752339' post='2443458']
Glad to see my old friend HoT and our former allies in 64 Digits find some new friends. I remember the olden days as protectorates when Schatt, HoT and I were forming OPP. Oh the memories.

Congrats on a new friendship.

o/64D
[/quote]
:(( OPP :((

[quote name='Audragon' timestamp='1283751017' post='2443432']
[size="3"]Shatt you should be ashamed for aligning with this alliance since he did harm against an ally[/size]
[/quote]

Nemesis supports Schatt and CoJ in this 100%. Make no mistake on this.
o/ CoJ

[quote name='daggarz' timestamp='1283753183' post='2443473']
Nemesis supports Schatt and CoJ in this 100%. Make no mistake on this.
o/ CoJ
[/quote]
he bonds between allies are strengthened in middle-ground to withstand extremes. That is why we have been so inseparable in a relationship label that most alliances write-off as useless, and why we have not had to bother looking over our shoulders to check who is behind us with greater fear than the enemy that is in front of us.