Announcement from the Imperial Assault Alliance

Chimaera

NewIAAflagcopy.png

Notice from the Office of His Majesty Chimaera, Emperor

Recently, the Imperial Assault Alliance welcomed a new system into our ranks - thisismytime of theending. As per the norm with developing Imperials, he was issued a tutor and taught to tech deal.

Unfortunately, theending has chosen the less fortuitous route of leaving the Empire and telling his former allies in the Empire they would see none of the 400 total technology he owes them. As such, IAA feels it is necessary to inform our fellow galactic inhabitants of the devious nature of this system's inhabitants in the hopes that nobody else is lured in by the promise of a technology seller and an active member only to be disappointed to discover theending is nothing but a thieving detriment to any alliance he inhabits.

We shall not forget the debt he owes the Empire, and we shall collect it, whether our inevitable collection come through diplomacy or through "aggressive negotiations". First, however, he needs to ready his nation for battle so that we can engage it. Alas, our Star Destroyers will have to wait for their turn.

For the Empire,

Chimaera

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Star Destroyers... Really?

You need to go Death Star on his $@! !

Overkill. Utilization of a single superlaser blast from one of our numerous Death Stars would cost far more than we have lost to date.

Besides, my Star Destroyers rarely get a chance to enjoy themselves on a hunt anymore. Boring times abound in our galaxy.

I have notified my superiors of this grievance.

May his nation suffer a slow and painful death for this disgrace. May IAA (esp. Chimmy) be blessed for warning us of him.

EDIT: Why did I write "warning" twice?

Edited by Uralica

Overkill. Utilization of a single superlaser blast from one of our numerous Death Stars would cost far more than we have lost to date.

Besides, my Star Destroyers rarely get a chance to enjoy themselves on a hunt anymore. Boring times abound in our galaxy.

Turbo Cannons make for more fun.