I STAYED UP ALL NIGHT FOR THIS?

Californian

Hard Six War  

712 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually think we'll be seeing some DoWs before the next update. NEW specifically will look very, very silly if they don't declare sometime today.

Considering that they're all Indonesian, they could be co-ordinating for an attack at a time other than update (which is something that a similar alliance, FOK, is known to do). Update may simply not have been convenient for them.

It was not a surprise to me that certain alliances did nothing however. All talk, no action.

Edited by Arrnea

I actually think we'll be seeing some DoWs before the next update. NEW specifically will look very, very silly if they don't declare sometime today.

Considering that they're all Indonesian, they could be co-ordinating for an attack at a time other than update (which is something that a similar alliance, FOK, is known to do). Update may simply not have been convenient for them.

It was not a surprise to me that alliances like IRON did nothing however.

Update for them is like 2 pm

Update for them is like 2 pm

I'm aware of that. A lot of people go back to work at like 1pm or 2pm in Indonesia (they do this thing where they have a break in the middle of the day for a couple of hours, I forget the exact times for it).

Edit: Did some research (read: Google) and the Indonesians traditionally take a break between 11am and 2pm, then go back to work.

Edited by Arrnea

Nothing is going to happen. Too many people are away, and nobody is willing to put anything on the line for what TPF was accused of pulling.

I'll be sure to avoid treatying with UINE, ever. It's called a MUTUAL Defense Pact, no one cares about reason, you've simply committed your alliance to protecting another upon signing such a pact. This is why these pacts are taken VERY seriously for particular honorable alliances which don't just randomly MDoAP everything and pick the stronger side of their own allies to be with. Probably the best alliance to note for doing this would have to be ODN, and NPO of the past.

I'm aware of that. A lot of people go back to work at like 1pm or 2pm in Indonesia (they do this thing where they have a break in the middle of the day for a couple of hours, I forget the exact times for it).

Edit: Did some research (read: Google) and the Indonesians traditionally take a break between 11am and 2pm, then go back to work.

update is usually exactly at 12 noon here. However, it's become 1 PM now due to DST there perhaps. Lunch break typically started at 12, until 1, although it depend on where you work.

At any rate, I think it's more of preparation rather than pure update timezone matter. Perhaps tomorrow :):D