Playing Possum

Good evening, my fellow friends and foes. Today I wish to confuzzle and mesmerize you with my linguistic skills... or not. Anyway, today is a great day because today is the day that a certain blast from the past returns to the fray. I'm sure you can guess what it is by now, but if not. I wish to see you work out what exactly is being talked about, straight from Lavender Town Tower!

Thank you for listening.

Nope, going in dry, yet I wouldn't mind getting protection when I can find someone I can trust. Hence why I'm in Peace Mode.

GOOnS.jpg

We'll be waiting with our guns cocked for your imminent change from Peace Mode to War Mode, Mr. Franz  Ferdinand.  :awesome:

You'd honestly do more good from joining an established alliance than re-creating your micro, but hey. Your call, good luck with it.

Thanks, the problem I had with joining the established alliances out there is the fact that most of them are currently wrapped up in a conflict, in red tape or make me a big target, needless I felt it was worthwhile to allow myself autonomy.

Thanks, the problem I had with joining the established alliances out there is the fact that most of them are currently wrapped up in a conflict, in red tape or make me a big target, needless I felt it was worthwhile to allow myself autonomy.

The governments of the major alliances in the game ponder over your importance to them, Franz? I had no clue I was speaking with such a hustler!

The governments of the major alliances in the game ponder over your importance to them, Franz? I had no clue I was speaking with such a hustler!

Sometimes, an aura of self-importance makes one far more confident in their choices. Go too far, and you end up forming a revolutionary party of some kind.

Sometimes, an aura of self-importance makes one far more confident in their choices. Go too far, and you end up forming a revolutionary party of some kind.

Why does that statement resound with me so well, I wonder. I am glad no one I have ever had the displeasure to met on the forum has such an inflated ego, Franz Ferdinand. We're you perhaps alluding to another player or an assembly of rouges?

Edited by Malkavian

Why does that statement resound with me so well, I wonder. I am glad no one I have ever had the displeasure to met on the forum has such an inflated ego, Franz Ferdinand. We're you perhaps alluding to another player or an assembly of rouges?

I'd say the best advice I've got is take what you wish from the statement, I've been around for long enough to know what works and what doesn't.

I'd say the best advice I've got is take what you wish from the statement, I've been around for long enough to know what works and what doesn't.

I have also never met someone who has formed a non-politicized version of an alliance affiliation and dubbed it a fresh take on revolutionary action. Oh, well maybe I have, Franz Ferdinand. It'll be righteous fun to watch center row as the entire thing implodes. :P