Imperial Decree

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, White Chocolate said:

When can we expect an attack on the other alliance who had a member who also attacked the SNX Emperor?

That other member didn't have a plethora of log dumps clearly showing their intentions to draw iSX out into an alliance wide conflict.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

12 minutes ago, Morphine said:

They won't cause they scared lol

Says the person who wouldn't hit iSX directly, and tried to get M Inc to 'draw' iSX out onto the battlefield.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

8 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

When can we expect an attack on the other alliance who had a member who also attacked the SNX Emperor?

Lord Hitchcock isn't a miracle worker, it took all his mental strength to convince Junka to stand up to AM.

2 minutes ago, Jay Kay said:

Lord Hitchcock isn't a miracle worker, it took all his mental strength to convince Junka to stand up to AM.

haha

I've seen LH trying to advise Junka.... it's tough to watch, even LH gets frustrated with him.

1 minute ago, MaineGOP said:

haha

I've seen LH trying to advise Junka.... it's tough to watch, even LH gets frustrated with him.

Hey, give me a break will ya!? It's only been a couple weeks that we've been treatied and White Chocolate never returned the instruction manual. 

I am doing the best I can, submitting log drops that makes AM look bad and iSX look good. I've talked his ear off about why iSX needs to retaliate, and we're rolling their bandwagoning micro, Cobra in the face of SLAP.

I don't know what $%&@ you guys want from me.

Just now, Lord Hitchcock said:

Hey, give me a break will ya!? It's only been a couple weeks that we've been treatied and White Chocolate never returned the instruction manual. 

I am doing the best I can, submitting log drops that makes AM look bad and iSX look good. I've talked his ear off about why iSX needs to retaliate, and we're rolling their bandwagoning micro, Cobra in the face of SLAP.

I don't know what $%&@ you guys want from me.

hahaha, hey man, its a tough job that I don't wish on anyone. Remember I had him in my alliance 10 years ago. I know :P 

1 minute ago, MaineGOP said:

hahaha, hey man, its a tough job that I don't wish on anyone. Remember I had him in my alliance 10 years ago. I know :P 

Regardless, Junka is doing good (better) and I am proud to stand with him.

Screenshot_20170714-095305.png

They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines such that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear.

9 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Like clay I shall mould them and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. 

This one is still all clay-

alliance_flags62201732105PM.jpg vs. Custom71.png

:. War Details

About Wars

War Status: Currently Fighting
War Reason: poke
War Declaration Date: 7/13/2017 11:59:27 PM
War End Date: 7/21/2017
Total Attacks: 14
XP Option: Experience Enabled
  War Declared By War Declared On
Nation Name: Seleucids Imperio Mexica
Ruler Name: Diadochi  message_compose.png General Kanabis  message_compose.png
Alliance: Imperium of Supernova Xalliance_statistic.gif Apocalypse Meowalliance_statistic.gif
Soldiers Lost: 13,447 1,336
Tanks Lost: 0 32
Cruise Missiles Lost: 0 0
Aircraft Lost: 0 0
Navy Lost: 0 0
Infrastructure Lost: 275.39 20.18
Technology Lost: 45.72 4.04
Land Lost: 96.630 0.000
Land/Tech/Infra: 1,199.70 Strength Lost 80.73 Strength Lost
Destruction Rank: This war is more destructive than 495 of 1,870 existing wars.

13 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Screenshot_20170714-095305.png

They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines such that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear.

2 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

This one is still all clay-

alliance_flags62201732105PM.jpg vs. Custom71.png

:. War Details

About Wars

War Status: Currently Fighting
War Reason: poke
War Declaration Date: 7/13/2017 11:59:27 PM
War End Date: 7/21/2017
Total Attacks: 14
XP Option: Experience Enabled
  War Declared By War Declared On
Nation Name: Seleucids Imperio Mexica
Ruler Name: Diadochi  message_compose.png General Kanabis  message_compose.png
Alliance: Imperium of Supernova Xalliance_statistic.gif Apocalypse Meowalliance_statistic.gif
Soldiers Lost: 13,447 1,336
Tanks Lost: 0 32
Cruise Missiles Lost: 0 0
Aircraft Lost: 0 0
Navy Lost: 0 0
Infrastructure Lost: 275.39 20.18
Technology Lost: 45.72 4.04
Land Lost: 96.630 0.000
Land/Tech/Infra: 1,199.70 Strength Lost 80.73 Strength Lost
Destruction Rank: This war is more destructive than 495 of 1,870 existing wars.

You should see your alliance back home ;)

....another week and they be 'poof'

7 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

You should see your alliance back home ;)

....another week and they be 'poof'

LH you left CN Radio, to just post this stuff. come back, Hannah is reading stories :P

But yeah, bad LH and Junka, you will suffer for this insolence!

To: The Empress of War, The Imperial Bunker under the Palace of Eternal Sun and Rain, Labrys, Femocratic Lands

To: ericsw123    From: Greatest Mothers    Date: 7/15/2017 2:29:21 AM

Subject: Battle Report

Message: You have been attacked by Greatest Mothers. During the battle the enemy was reported to have taunted you with the words 'For Womynkind!'.

You lost 5,331 soldiers and 2,987 tanks. You killed 3,554 soldiers and 631 tanks. Their forces razed 21.699 miles of your land, stole 5.111 technology, and destroyed 21.822 infrastructure. Their forces looted $1,000,000.00 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: ericsw123    From: Greatest Mothers    Date: 7/15/2017 2:29:52 AM

Subject: Battle Report

Message: You have been attacked by Greatest Mothers. During the battle the enemy was reported to have taunted you with the words 'For Womynkind!'.

You lost 12,223 soldiers and 558 tanks. You killed 9,614 soldiers and 113 tanks. Their forces razed 20.799 miles of your land, stole 4.846 technology, and destroyed 21.832 infrastructure. Their forces looted $1,000,000.00 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

Signed
Blood-In-Hourglass-Tattoo-Design.jpg

It is human nature to seek culpability in a time of tragedy. It is a sign of strength to cry out against fate rather than bow ones head and succumb.

Inevitably many shall fault the hands upon the swords that felled Apocalypse Meow, but our Imperators merely perform the duties of their office. To further fear them is redundant, to hate them, heretical.

Those more sensible will place responsibility with those who forced the hands of the Imperium. With some fortune, they may foster this hatred into purpose, and further rule their own fate by coming to the Imperium's service.