Imperial Decree

11 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

We were going to, but AM threw a tantrum... we were '7 minutes too late'

I can assure you that we are now 'watered down' 

Late is late I guess.... I didn't say your watered down, same MI as always....

9 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

It's worth pointing out that Khan has been picking on our noobs for months, and it was cheered on by people like banned (who sent him aid), simply because we signed people he doesn't like.

And two of General Kanabis wars are against much weaker nations. Luckily our Legion Delegatus is going to teach him a lesson about war.

Well LH been doing it for years... so I guess that's cool... he could have got at least one decent target haha

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

It's worth pointing out that Khan has been picking on our noobs for months...

Deja-vu.

Edit: Do you have signatures turned off? A link to my entire war history is there, anyone and everyone can check it out to see that you're a liar. Don't you realise that?

Edited by Emperor Khan
I feel I need to help the dumbass!

51 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

Well LH been doing it for years... so I guess that's cool... he could have got at least one decent target haha

I fought LH in two wars... I'm not going to say he's "changed for the better," but I think it's definitely a cheap shot for GK to attempt to insulate his AA from a war with the Imperium by ghosting AM. Seriously, how would you guys feel about people bandwaggoning and ghosting Polar during your war with them?

11 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I fought LH in two wars... I'm not going to say he's "changed for the better," but I think it's definitely a cheap shot for GK to attempt to insulate his AA from a war with the Imperium by ghosting AM. Seriously, how would you guys feel about people bandwaggoning and ghosting Polar during your war with them?

Hitchy had the choice to ghost you too.

Not my fault he was too busy getting a bikini wax-

giphy_3.gif

8 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Is General Kanabis going to magically start winning his war with Amgine? His memes were always funny, but man he went downhill with the TIE war bullying, and now this. :facepalm:

500full.gif

ani_cartman_fart.gif

Ya fustilarian fopdoodle! :P

Edited by General Kanabis

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

Is General Kanabis going to magically start winning his war with Amgine? His memes were always funny, but man he went downhill with the TIE war bullying, and now this. :facepalm:

giphy.gif

It will not be, as you say, "magically"

8 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

THE STARS ARE OURS

Why are you posting fake surrenders?

I find it hard to believe that an AM nation who has never posted on OWF until today would surrender when they are in a single war they are winning.... Something fishy here..

16 hours ago, MaineGOP said:

Why are you posting fake surrenders?

I find it hard to believe that an AM nation who has never posted on OWF until today would surrender when they are in a single war they are winning.... Something fishy here..

SNX obviously recruited him to join them as he matched the victim carding criteria.

On 7/10/2017 at 8:29 PM, Edward Graceford said:

Gz5bOnf.png

and with the recent attacks against the Emperor and other members, this is an appropriate response.

When can we expect an attack on the other alliance who had a member who also attacked the SNX Emperor?