Honest Signatures

D34th

[quote name='Melancholy Culkin' timestamp='1355550290' post='3063995']
I still like the implications of "honesty" in a propaganda thread.
[/quote]

If you want one just say, all I need to do is replace GOONS name, it's already blue, coincidence? I don't think so.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, let's be honest. Both sides saw the CSN and GOONS treaty as strategic. Anyone trying to say there was a real relationship behind it really wasn't involved. I mean, we (CSN) tried to build off it, but no one in GOONS that I talked to (outside of Sardonic) was interested in anything past the paper.

Edit: And hell, most GOONS weren't even interested in the paper!

Edited by Gibsonator21

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1355513180' post='3063778']
Hiro loves to try to make things up about GOONS, pretending as if his brief stay in the membership gave him a high degree of insight into our government operations.
[/quote]

My brief stay that was over a year in GOONS. Very brief indeed.

[quote name='jerdge' timestamp='1355512890' post='3063777']
Not that I have any reason to think that you care, Hiro, but I find your insistence about his personal motives to be quite irritating, silly and pointless. You're not going anywhere, it's not really interesting or germane to the topic and - even if you were right (which I personally doubt, as I tend to consider Sard trustworthy) - it wouldn't change that the treaty made sense / was good narrative / was good for the game (drama etc.)... What's your point? Why the insistence?
[/quote]

I just like pulling his leg. Simple enough answer for you?

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1355557632' post='3064026']
If you want one just say, all I need to do is replace GOONS name, it's already blue, coincidence? I don't think so.
[/quote]

A-are you serious?! I guess you could say we're a tech farm for ourselves considering we have more internal deals than with any other particular alliance atm!

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1355591101' post='3064109']
Yeah, its strange how true the OP is, isn't it.

But none the less he is ;)
[/quote]

I mean if by true you mean biased and misleading which is what the definition of propaganda is, yeah OP really has got it going on.

Edited by Melancholy Culkin

[quote name='Melancholy Culkin' timestamp='1355619225' post='3064320']
A-are you serious?! I guess you could say we're a tech farm for ourselves considering we have more internal deals than with any other particular alliance atm!

I mean if by true you mean biased and misleading which is what the definition of propaganda is, yeah OP really has got it going on.
[/quote]No, it was probably something more to the liking of Deinos being a joke alliance.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1355513180' post='3063778']
Hiro loves to try to make things up about GOONS, pretending as if his brief stay in the membership gave him a high degree of insight into our government operations.
[/quote]

Don't forget who taught you everything you know Sardonic. Don't forget who made you who you are today. Don't forget everyone knows your mother plays CN and Hiro is that woman.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1355566665' post='3064039']I just like pulling his leg. Simple enough answer for you?[/quote]
You have a bad [i]but simple[/i] motive, now I get it. Something about foot and mouth comes to mind.