Top 25 Disbanded Alliances

Incitatus

Ah, glad to see people remember the ICP. We actually had some influence back in the day, including the only leftist alliance to be sanctioned, until recently. Nearly sparked GW2 a few months early with the Maroon War. Ideological cold war with NoR (the good old days). And the spirit of the ICP lives on today in INT. Good times.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1335202513' post='2957829']
The fact that mere posting can make you support unjustified actions says a lot about your character and instincts, tbh. :>
[/quote]

When the poster is showing how much of a dick he is like you've been doing I'm not surprised that very few people actually support you. Your dickish behaviour says a lot about your character and instincts.

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1335036941' post='2956695']
Here. None of those deserve to be on a Top 25 Disbanded Alliances, even if you like them.

Democratic Republic of ArgoNaut(ArGo)
Atlantic Shadow Confederation(ASC)
Sons of Liberty in Defiance(SOLID)
League of United Defense(LOUD)
The Galactic Republic(TGR)
Organization of Imperial Nations(OIN)
The Corporation(Corp)
Global United Nations(GUN)
Paragon Ascendancy(PA)
Obsidian Entente(OE)
Global Organization for Liberty and Defense(GOLD)
Anathema
Fear none Kill all(FnKa)
The Order of Halsa(TOH)
Organized Nations of Superiority(ONOS)
Team Allied Guardians Alliance(TAGA)/Maroon Defense Coalition(MDC)

And yes, I do know what all those did. Or didn't do, for that matter.
[/quote]

B..b....b...
No this man is right. Corp and most of those don't deserve to be there. I may argue for ASC though.

[quote name='Balder' timestamp='1335367832' post='2958987']
B..b....b...
No this man is right. Corp and most of those don't deserve to be there. I may argue for ASC though.
[/quote]

As a founder of SF, and IIRC, the one that started throwing the idea around, ASC could certainly be argued.

[quote]2. Membership has an average IQ of 20, allowed to make decisions. Jesus christ.[/quote]

I'd be offended if I could comprehend that sentence

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1335363626' post='2958973']
When the poster is showing how much of a dick he is like you've been doing I'm not surprised that very few people actually support you. Your dickish behaviour says a lot about your character and instincts.
[/quote]

Not really. Nothing about my "dickish behavior' is unwarranted. You deserve far more criticism than you get on this medium and the fact that everything that makes you !@#$ is obscured by the fact that your alliance is so quiet. That's all. Given the consensus view is often wrong around these parts, don't appeal to widespread belief. I mean, you deserve just as much as people gave MHA and Sparta or more, even.

Tayloj: seriously, come up with a better retort

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1335379108' post='2959017']
Not really. Nothing about my "dickish behavior' is unwarranted. You deserve far more criticism than you get on this medium and the fact that everything that makes you !@#$ is obscured by the fact that your alliance is so quiet. That's all. Given the consensus view is often wrong around these parts, don't appeal to widespread belief. I mean, you deserve just as much as people gave MHA and Sparta or more, even.

Tayloj: seriously, come up with a better retort
[/quote]

You keep saying 'you (Johnny Apocalypse)' yet you keep implying 'Umbrella,' would you make up your mind please. I mean just because Johnny peed in your cheerios doesn't warrant insulting an entire group of people. If you are going to run a nation please, grow up.

[quote name='Tick1' timestamp='1335385186' post='2959126']
You keep saying 'you (Johnny Apocalypse)' yet you keep implying 'Umbrella,' would you make up your mind please. I mean just because Johnny peed in your cheerios doesn't warrant insulting an entire group of people. If you are going to run a nation please, grow up.
[/quote]

Umbrella stands behind JA, so it's the same thing.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1335385562' post='2959130']
Umbrella stands behind JA, so it's the same thing.
[/quote]

How long have you been out of Umbrella? I should pee in your cheerios too,

[quote name='Incitatus' timestamp='1334868235' post='2955860']
'Top 25' on Planet Bob, in my opinion, should include an alliance such as FnKa. Alliances such as FnKa have had a major part in how things are done today.
[/quote]
As a founding member and former MoFA of FnKa, I can decisively say: No, we did not.

Here is what FnKa did:
1) Followed TOOL around
2) Fought with TOOL during Karma
3) Got close with INT and MOON after Karma
4) Merged with MOON
6) Reformed because some people didn't like the merger.
7) Attacked GOONS because they were bored and didn't care about the game anymore, and accomplished nothing in the process.

I definitely don't think that warrants mention in this list, really.

Edited by Yankees Empire

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1335381774' post='2959084']
Worst thing about this topic, other than the choices, is the lack of promised reasoning on Anathema.
[/quote]

It's finals week and I don't have the time required to write up the summaries each day. However, I will release a load of them in bulk.

[quote name='Yankees Empire' timestamp='1335387041' post='2959159']
As a founding member and former MoFA of FnKa, I can decisively say: No, we did not.

Here is what FnKa did:
1) Followed TOOL around
2) Fought with TOOL during Karma
3) Got close with INT and MOON after Karma
4) Merged with MOON
6) Reformed because some people didn't like the merger.
7) Attacked GOONS because they were bored and didn't care about the game anymore, and accomplished nothing in the process.

I definitely don't think that warrants mention in this list, really.
[/quote]

Which is pretty typical in alliances throughout Bob's history. Those alliances had a big part.

[quote name='Incitatus' timestamp='1335393454' post='2959249']
Which is pretty typical in alliances throughout Bob's history. Those alliances had a big part.
[/quote]
But there's no reason for FnKa to be that high. In your list alone, I would put Nordreich, GOLD, and Ordo Verde ahead, if not more alliances.

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1335376166' post='2959005']
As a founder of SF, and IIRC, the one that started throwing the idea around, ASC could certainly be argued.
[/quote]

I fully agree. I clarified may though because I highly doubt I have the willpower to argue with people in circle's here wrt it.