Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations & Blood Brothers Announcement

Liz Girard

[center][img]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j245/Da5nake/CSNSeal.png[/img][/center]
[b]
Preamble: Liz[/b]

In order to promote the growth and stability of The Blood Brothers, Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations hereby enter into this protectorate agreement with The Blood Brothers.
[b]
Article I: Mach[/b]

a) If The Blood Brothers are attacked, Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations will defend The Blood Brothers with full military force.
b) This treaty may, at the discretion of a signatory, be used to enter a war in support of each other in an aggressive or defensive manner.
[b]
Article II: Treaty Treat Snacks Deliciousness[/b]
The Blood Brothers hereby swear to discuss any and all treaty proposals with the Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations before signing any and all documents and upon violating so any and all cookies will be stolen... along with other dire consequences.
[b]
Article III: Drama Llama[/b]

a) If a conflict between The Blood Brothers and another entity is anticipated, The Blood Brothers must immediately notify Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations to discuss the options with them as to proceed with the conflict. The Blood Brothers will not declare war without first consulting and gaining the approval of Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations.
b) The Blood Brothers and Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations will share all pertinent information with each other.

[b]Article IV: Partner lemme upgrade ya[/b]

a) This treaty may be upgraded at the discretion of both signatories. If the treaty is upgraded, this agreement will be replaced with an updated treaty, and will be considered void.
b) This treaty may be canceled by either signatory at any time. Notification must be given in private at least 24 hours before the cancellation is announced publicly. The treaty will be considered void at the time of public notification.

[b]Article V: Penkala[/b]

Will be called Nicole from here on out and will deal with the ridicule horribly.

[b]Article VI: Bacon and Beer
[/b]
Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations promises to share their bacon, while The Blood Brothers will bring the beer to the parties. If one member gets extremely drunk we promise to hold their head in the toilet to take care of them.

[b]Article VII: The Young Grasshopper Clause[/b]

Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations shall offer advice and mediation to The Blood Brothers if ever asked upon by the signatory.

Signed for the Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations,
[i][b]Goose[/b], Head of State, Warmonger of GUARD, Hater of Huggles, and Old Man with a Cane
[b]Captain Impavid[/b], Deputy Head of State, Disco King of Peoria, Keeper of the Seals, Vice-Commander of His Warmonger's Secret Service, Hungry Hungry Hippos World Champion 1992-1998, Deputy Minister of Tequila
[b]Liz[/b], Minister of Foreign Affairs, Minister of PenkyBabyy
[b]montypython[/b], Minister of Defense
[b]Raptor Jesus[/b], Director of Recruitment, dier for sins, lurker of IRC and skype, sender of many messages, AAA AAaaaaAAA AaaAaAA
[b]Penkala[/b], Director of Education, Truth or Dare Champion...(in his mind)
[b]KingsIndian[/b], Minister of the Interior, Master of Silly Nicks and Assassin of IRC Channels[/i]

Signed for The Blood Brothers
[i][b]KOwens[/b], King
[b]Duke[/b], Peter Puffer
[b]Machanidas[/b],Secretary of Defense
[b]LtPebble[/b], Secretary of Internal Affairs
[b]Clash[/b], Secretary of Foreign Affairs
[b]Grand Poobah[/b], Che Lenin
[/i]
[center][img]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j245/Da5nake/CSNSealEND.png[/img][/center]

Edited by Liz Girard

[quote name='Liz Girard' timestamp='1284070847' post='2448068']
[b]Article V: Penkala[/b]

Will be called Nicole from here on out and will deal with the ridicule horribly.
[/quote]
For this sole reason I support this treaty.

[quote name='Liz Girard' timestamp='1284070847' post='2448068']

Signed for The Blood Brothers
[i][b]KOwens[/b], King
[b]Duke[/b], Peter Puffer
[b]Machanidas[/b],Secretary of Defense
[b]LtPebble[/b], Secretary of Internal Affairs
[b]Clash[/b], Secretary of Foreign Affairs
[b]Grand Poobah[/b], Che Lenin
[/i]
[/quote]

At first I thought you really had a government position entitled "Peter Puffer". :v: