Even Rokkers need some Silence once and awhile

[center][img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090630170944/cybernations/images/6/6f/Silence_Flag.png[/img][img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20071214115307/cybernations/images/0/0c/ROKINIT2.PNG[/img]
[/center]

[b]Section 1: Communications[/b]
Ragnarok and Silence have expressed friendship and cohesion and so will act this way in all public forums and outlets towards one another. They will also inform each other of any intelligence or threats towards the other.

[b]Section 2: Peace[/b]
While this treaty is in effect, each party promises not to engage in hostilities with the other. This includes, but is not limited to, declaring on member nations of the other signatory, spy attacks against the other signatory and/or inciting other alliances to attack the other signatory. However public baiting of King Goon II is a known and encouraged practice.

If a violation of this clause occurs, both parties are encouraged to seek diplomatic means of solving the issue before cancellation.

[b]Section 3: Sovereignty[/b]
Ragnarok and Silence, while acknowledging their friendship of each other, agree that each party is separate and sovereign from the other.

[b]Section 4: Assistance[/b]
An attack on one party is an attack on the other. If attacked, either party may ask for assistance from the other party, which is then expected to come to the immediate defense of the other militarily, financially, and diplomatically. This article is deemed optional if a signatory chooses to waive the obligation, a signatory is in an aggressive war or is brought into war by an outside treaty, or if such an action would violate another treaty or surrender agreement.

[b]Section 5: Cancellation[/b]
Either party may cancel this treaty by notifying the other party and adhering to a cancellation period of 72 hours.

Signed on behalf of Silence

[i]Goon ~ Triumvir
Evry ~ Triumvir
Illuminatus ~ Triumvir of Justice[/i]

Signed on behalf of Ragnarok

[i]Van Hoo III, Emperor
Tautology, Regent
Rampage, Vice-Regent
Valtamdraugr, High Chancellor
KaitlinK, Vice-Chancellor
Mykep, Consul
Joe Stupid, Lord of Foreign Affairs[/i]

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Kindom of Goon' timestamp='1280347037' post='2392789']
Alright, who's responsible for section 2 <_< I've only just noticed.

Still, glad to see this finally done I suppose.
[/quote]

I believe you can blame our MoFA for that. :)

Anyway: Yay, treaty!