Never thought I'd see the day...

[center][img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100429225508/cybernations/images/thumb/3/31/Europaflag1.png/250px-Europaflag1.png[/img]
[/center][center]
[/center][center][b]AN OFFICIAL EUROPA ANNOUNCEMENT[/b][/center][center][b]
[/b][/center][center]Well, when we started this venture 78 days ago, many of us thought that we would remain a close-knit, elite community. We envisioned Europa being the best of the best (ha). We started off with a tad bit of turbulence, our name being dragged through the mud more than an unwanted outsider in a hick town. Our leaders were tarred and feathered, my house was destroyed, and people told us cats weren't the best animals ever. [/center][center]
[/center][center]Many said we wouldn't make it. They said we were insignificant. Some of our old "Allies", in return for blood spilled back at UCN for them, gave us a swift kick in the rear. Others welcomed us with open arms. Our first treaty was with our old pals at Invicta. This was followed a day later by our long time, former ADI partners at the then-new TSP. Then, to the shock of all the "experts" that knew everything about why UCN had partially collapsed, we signed a treaty with the reformed UCN. Quickly following this was UBD, TLK, FEAR and Wolfpack. These, our first (and some of them, our oldest) allies, will not be forgotten. We would never have made it this far without you. [/center][center]
[/center][center]I come to you today, not as an Ayatollah of Europa, not as a founder, but as a parent. My child, Europa, has a problem. He has a severe physical and mental deformity. You see, we let Deebo be in our government. I know, this seems stupid, and we understand that now. But this is the least of our problems. Europa has a bit of a growth.[/center][center]
[/center][center][img]http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/193/1mill.png[/img]
[/center][center]
[/center][center]
[/center][center]You see, in just 78 days we've reached over 1 million nation strength. We have a legitimate doctor amongst our ranks, and a whole gang of characters that should not be left around the sick, elderly, young or pregnant for more than twenty minutes. [/center][center]
[/center][center]So, with this announcement, I would like to personally thank all of our allies that have made this possible. To the Peace and Love Train partners, we could not have asked for a better bloc. You have protected and assisted us more than we could ever ask for. To FEAR, we thank you immensely for the support (Clash in our Private Channel, popping in occasionally) and loyalty. To Invicta, thank you for having faith in us. To UBD, and Snowwolf in particular, we thank you for sponsoring our entry into PnL. To our other allies I have not mentioned, you know who you are. Thank you so much for helping us get this far. We're a wee bit special, and it takes some prodding to get us moving, but we are finally here.[/center][center]
[/center][center]Oh yeah, we've got a surprise coming out for ya'll here within the next few weeks. Here's a sneak-peek:[/center][center]
[/center][center][img]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs051.snc4/34936_472823557523_827937523_6461925_1542458_n.jpg[/img]
[/center][center]
[/center][center]
[/center][center]
[/center][center]So yeah, that's about it for now. Again, thank you all of our supporters for helping us get this far. Also, Vielwerth got on IRC today. Crazy, MIRITE?! [/center][center]
[/center][center]tl;dr, sucks for you, go up and read, chump. [/center][center]
[/center][center]P.S.: Love you, Deebo. Thank you for being our punching bag. [/center]

Dear Europa,

While approving of this announcement I am left with a sense of aesthetic foreboding for the future. But what does this mean?

Close encounters of the furred kind?
Unified Field theory has found a use for the pineal gland?
I don't know what you are talking about, so here's a cat with an antenna in its head?

Yours obligatorily,
o/ Europa

Edited by The Iggy

Following up on what chax said, I can not thanks everyone enough for all the kind words. This means a lot to me and my alliance mates. For those who have helped us along the way, we are forever allies with you guy's. Now I cant thank everyone in here, but there are a few people we'd like to thank specifically:

Clash, Canik, Turetel, and the rest of FEAR - You guys have never left our side for a second. We are forever friends with you guys!

Cookiemonster and the rest of Wolfpack - Like FEAR, you never left your old BFF's out in the cold. We cant thank you enough.

Lusitan of TFD - You have been nothing but helpful to us in Peace and Love Train. You took us in even when we seemed doubtful. Thank you.

Zarachii and UBD - Thank you very much for sponsoring us into PnL. Hopefully we have lived up to expectations.

Devo of NATO - You have been extremely friendly to us. Even when things were bad you became you friends. Thank you Devo.

Invicta - Even though you're not purple we still love you. Seriously though, Invicta signed a treaty with Europa within its first week of our DoE. We cant be more thankful.

And lastly,

Europa Members - You have made us what we are today. Obviously we couldn't be here without you guys.

Thank you everyone,

Signed
Deebo
Mint Ayatollah
Europa