A Big Top Order Announcement

[size="7"][center]Notice Of Disbandment[/center][/size]
[center][img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/cybernations/images/a/a6/BTOflag.png[/img]
[/center]

Ten months ago DWtheGreat and two other members of LoSS went to form their own alliance. They chose the name Big Top Order to create something new and original. Our little alliance was able to be part of some big things in CN. It came to the defense of LoSS in Karma, and "fought" in the TPF war. Some of you may have noticed that our name is conspicuously missing from the current conflict. This is because we at BTO took a hard look at ourselves and decided it was time for a new chapter for our members, and so BTO is officially disbanded.

I see BTO's true legacy being the members that have been through its doors. We have likely recruited over a hundred members that are now all over CN. I know of at least two former members that are now the emperors of their own alliances. We have former members in many other places as well. The membership that has been with us the past few months has had found many homes. I have gone back to my friends that I love so much, MCXA, and handful of our members have followed me there and have appreciated the vibrant and welcoming community they have given us. Ironically enough I have noticed that MHA is also a popular choice for some of our members. Treat them well MHA. Some still have not chosen a new home for themselves I free all alliances to recruit from the Big Top Order AA, and actively encourage any alliance that is looking for new members to do so.

SuperCoolYellow - Co-Ringmaster
King Adam Olivier - Co-Ringmaster

Edit: I should not have forgotten to give credit where credit is due. A heart felt thankyou to VA for their friendship and support.

Edited by supercoolyellow

Well, I'd say it's sad to see BTO go, but apparently they went last week without telling us the day before we went to war. So long BTO.

Good luck I guess.

(edit: since I'm not gov, I won't give an "official" answer as to whether we're protecting the AA of Big Top Order or not. And I'll leave it at that.)

Edited by JWConner

[quote name='JWConner' date='14 February 2010 - 07:39 PM' timestamp='1266194394' post='2181638']
Well, I'd say it's sad to see BTO go, but apparently they went last week without telling us the day before we went to war. So long BTO. Normally we'd say we're protecting the AA for the next 30 days, but since BTO failed to tell us they were disbanding before they disbanded and didn't even thank us in their disbandment notice along with telling other alliances to poach the remaining nations on the AA, we won't be doing so. It may be petty, but to be honest, we're in no shape to protect them as it is.

Good luck I guess.
[/quote]
I thought you had no power in VA. :huh:

[quote name='Fernando12' date='14 February 2010 - 08:06 PM' timestamp='1266195977' post='2181714']
And Jens no, be a bit more classy and do not raid the BTO AA and let them find good homes.
[/quote]
[quote]Jens of the desert
Alliance Name: Poison Clan, deal with it.[/quote]
For some reason, I don't think he cares. :P

Didn't think I would really care to much when/if this announcement ever came, but oddly enough I do. DW and LOSS parted on not the best terms, but that's the past. I'll say something that will probably mean 0 to any member that was left in BTO, but to DW, if he remembers, it may mean something.

DW, your BTO, had it made other choices, would have probably been the sister alliance you wanted it to be. I would have worked at it with you, but alas, the world is too big and sometimes the dreams and hopes of a few never amount to any more than that...dreams and hopes.

To this BTO, I don't know anything about you so I don't really care, but for DW's BTO....Karma was an honor.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' date='14 February 2010 - 07:32 PM' timestamp='1266193968' post='2181620']
That would be a very bad idea. If you don't believe me ask \m/ or Athens.
[/quote]

I think Grub is busy at the moment.

And as much as I didn't like you while you existed, you made JWConnor pout and cry in your disbandment thread; and for that you've earned my respect. Best of luck to all of you in your travels.

[quote name='Mathias' date='15 February 2010 - 01:59 AM' timestamp='1266199179' post='2181832']
I think Grub is busy at the moment.

And as much as I didn't like you while you existed, you made JWConnor pout and cry in your disbandment thread; and for that you've earned my respect. Best of luck to all of you in your travels.
[/quote]
This good man summed up my thoughts perfectly.