Nothing More Fun then the Black and the Green

shaneprice

octavaordenflagsmall.pngggaflag8.png

To the Citizens of Planet Bob,

Over the course of time, the Grand Global Alliance and Octava Orden have become great friends. To celebrate this achievement I give you the "Pieces of Eight Mutual Defense Accords"

PIECES OF EIGHT MUTUAL DEFENSE ACCORDS

Article I - Preamble

To bring the mutual benefit of both Octava Orden and the Grand Global Alliance together, Octava Orden and the Grand Global Alliance have agreed to sign this Mutual Defense Pact.

Article I - Sovereign

Octava Orden and the Grand Global Alliance are two different sovereign alliances and both recognize the others' sovereignty as an alliance.

Article III - Non Aggression 

Octava Orden and the Grand Global Alliance agree to not partake in any offensive attacks upon the other. 

Article III - Intelligence

Octava Orden and the Grand Global Alliance agree, with the signing of this treaty, to share all Intelligence gained that may be harmful to one another. 

Article IV - Mutual Defense

Octava Orden and the Grand Global Alliance agree to defend one another from an attack upon them. However, an aggressive attack from either alliance onto another, the other is not obligation to aid or help in a diplomatic resolution.

Article V - Non-Linking 

Octava Orden and the Grand Global Alliance are not obligated to honor this pact if either are to become involved in a conflict via another treaty partner, this includes blocs. Either signatory has the option to become involved in any conflict via another treaty of either signatory. 

Article VI - Correlation

Shall either Octava Orden or The Grand Global Alliance feel this pact is no longer beneficial to the respected alliance, they are to give notification in private of the intent to cancel the pact. After 72(Seventy-Two) hours, the treaty then becomes null and void.

Signed by Octava Orden;

Ezequiel, Emperador

Broken Ambitions, Imperial Regente

Schills, Imperial Consejero

Stock, Ministro de Guerra

Jarvid, Ministro de Asuntos Intemos

Signed by Grand Global Alliance;

ShanePrice, Holy Triumvir and Chief Protector of the Realm

Manfred, Holy Triumvir and Chief Protector of the Realm

Andre27, Holy Triumvir and Chief Protector of the Realm

Qaianna, Regent

Ironchef, Elder Statesman

DeScepter, Elder Statesman

Degenerate108, Elder Statesman

Momonishiki, Minister of Foreign Affairs

Weak GGA signing with weak OO. One of you will probably back out when the other needs help. Right Ezequiel? Right Shane? Seems like a perfect match though, congratz.

Actually i figure if/when the next war kicks off OO gets thrown in front of all the bullets so GGA doesnt get crushed...again

Weak GGA signing with weak OO. One of you will probably back out when the other needs help. Right Ezequiel? Right Shane? Seems like a perfect match though, congratz.

I will defend an honorable partner, I will not defend an dishonorable sack of raiders who think we will protect them from getting their butts kicked for partaking in idiotic raids on a bigger alliance.

Actually i figure if/when the next war kicks off OO gets thrown in front of all the bullets so GGA doesnt get crushed...again

They know better than to $%&@ with me.

Ezequiel.

Edited by Ezequiel

I will defend an honorable partner, I will not defend an dishonorable sack of raiders who think we will protect them from getting their butts kicked for partaking in idiotic raids on a bigger alliance.

Ezequiel.

Oh hush :P

@SCM, morals are for those guys on pink

Ugh...GGA so promising after the Karma War looked like things were going in the right direction. Heck I liked the Echelon treaty and the MASH treaty and a few other things you did but this treaty is fail. OO is total fail and so is Ezequiel. As knowing not to____ with you I talked with Tyler and thats not what he said :P

Ezequiel.

I was just reminded of our previous encounter. you accepted a nation who was at war with CSN..and then you threatened to attack us for defending against said nation. ahh good ole days