The Silent War

Tiberius

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.as...p;search=Illini Empire

The above link is the War Page of Illini Empire.

Looks like Itova attacked them, Illini Empire defended and now its turned into an alliance war.

From my view I would say it is an actual War, however I would still like to see a DoW!

Come out, come out wherever you are!

:ph34r:

While both have nearly the same number of members, Itova has 550k more NS than Illini Empire, so it should be an easy war for Itova. Neither of them have protectors? Can this turn in a new global war please? :P

Edit: Looks like Itova is protected by Umbrella.

Edit2: Commander Cody is member of Itova.

Edited by D34th

Looks like a single Itova member attacked, possibly on his own, instead of Illini just stacking three wars on him they opened fire on other members of Itova. There really is no innocent party in this war but who cares. Small alliance wars popping up like this are fun to watch.

Looks like Itova pulled in Menotah on their side, wonder if Illini has any outside friends?

Illini Empire is someone that Athens had an issue with in the past. They had a member who scammed aid from us...They were cooperative with us on dealing with him, but they are just not very smart players. If you register on their forums, even as a diplomat, you have full access to their forums. They clearly lack any form of competent leadership. Some of the things in their forums are pretty lulzy and facepalmish.

Edited by Rush Sykes

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.as...p;search=Illini Empire

The above link is the War Page of Illini Empire.

Looks like Itova attacked them, Illini Empire defended and now its turned into an alliance war.

From my view I would say it is an actual War, however I would still like to see a DoW!

Come out, come out wherever you are!

:ph34r:

really?

You've never been a part of microalliance politics, have you? If you have a war that you actually want to fight, you don't tell the world about it cuz you're small and no one will care. You just stomp. Its basically a glorified tech raid.

really?

You've never been a part of microalliance politics, have you? If you have a war that you actually want to fight, you don't tell the world about it cuz you're small and no one will care. You just stomp. Its basically a glorified tech raid.

In fact I have been apart of what has happened above, about a year ago. We didn't publicize it either. I just wanted to see if anyone would come out with a reason for the war. Im all for alliances battling it out.

I think it is fun to watch smaller alliances battle without having it go all over OWF and getting bigger alliances involved and thus turning into a massive chain wave. Just good old fashioned wars. ^_^ Good luck to those fighting.

Well...I can't say anything positive about the lot. They attacked our deputy-in-command twice, which pushed us into allying with Itova to roll Illini awhile back. That was ended with Illini pleading for peace and sending reps, but now it only looks like they've gotten themselves in more "trouble".

tl;dr - We're probably joining in (and yes, with a legit reason).

Oh man, these guys. Illini came out of nowhere awhile back and asked for a treaty with us. Naturally, we said we weren't interested.

And as Kevin McDonald pointed out, they blatantly fill their own war slots. In fact one of our gov members told them it was against CN rules and they basically went and told their members that they could fill war slots, but end the war every 3 days to not get caught.

...Wow.

Edited by Legend of the Skies

Looks like Itova pulled in Menotah on their side, wonder if Illini has any outside friends?

More like Menotah joined in order to recruit them all. Look where they all went :P

Looks like a single Itova member attacked, possibly on his own, instead of Illini just stacking three wars on him they opened fire on other members of Itova. There really is no innocent party in this war but who cares. Small alliance wars popping up like this are fun to watch.

That is pretty much what happened.

Awww cute now Acrux can use his nukes. I bet CG is still running around like an idiot while hiding in the bomb shelter

Sadly Beazy, both of us are much to large to attack. The largest nation they had was 12k, and he was in peace mode.

Edited by Zikawe