Three years in the making

jesse james

Ladies and gentlemen, good afternoon. It is my pleasure to announce this fine winter day that The Sweet Oblivion is celebrating its third year on this crazy planet we call Bob. It has been three years since a small group of friends formed a close knit alliance. It has been three years since we started our very close relationship with TOP. It has been three years since every one of us chose to put our friendship before our pixels.

Since those early days we have strengthened our ties with other alliances like TFD. We have fought to both victory and defeat. We have survived a terrible trial by fire and have come out even stronger from the effort.

Today TSO is three years old. There is not one in our alliance that we would not fall on our swords for. We will lay it all on the line for any other alliance with whom we feel close. We are few, we are proud, we are dedicated, and we are not going anywhere.

To all the haters out there, I pity you. While there will always be those long standing feuds that will last a lifetime, I think that getting to know each other anew is something that we should all give a try.

Speaking of moving forward and new beginnings, there is a second part of this announcement. Our alliance is built on a triumvirate system. Two of our beloved commanders, Skingrad and Anakey have chosen to step down from their positions. With that, Mr Gross and Power have been voted as their replacements. Both new commanders have been with TSO from the rocky beginning and yet will surely bring about a new phase in inter-alliance relationships and camaraderie.

o/ The Sweet Oblivion

MrGross, Commander
Power, Commander
Jesse James, Commander

Awesome stuff! Im proud to be a part of Oblivion.

With old scores mainly settled perhaps we can rebuild some bridges...

and if not, well, haters gonna hate and we can continue to feel entirely indifferent.

Either way...

o/ Mr.Gross
o/ Power
o/ Jesse

o/ Oblivion

To the beginning of a long tradition of TSO.

I must say that I look forward to continuing our great tradition of strength and unity.

To all the members of other alliances, I look forward to meeting as many people, groups and alliances as possible. Hit me up on IRC if you are ever bored

[quote name='MrAstro34' timestamp='1329965539' post='2926103']
I remember MrGross from before and he was a cool guy, so congrats.

Hopefully more years to come. :)
[/quote]

I saw that as, "I remember MrGross from before he was cool" and was like whaaaaaa? Then I reread. Thank you