Official LPC Announcement

Sephiroth

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Sephiroth said:

I assumed you would be on my side, so I didn't think waiting until I got hold of you on IRC when you weren't there was needed.

I also assumed you would have my back with the other votes, but that Methrage is probably long gone as far as you're concerned? Anyways overestimating our friendship was also my mistake, I didn't realize you had become closer friends with Junka while I was gone and there was no trust between us anymore.

I'm still hoping he's not gone for good, and just temporarily disoriented.

You're constantly reading things in here that just aren't there. This has nothing to do with any friendship with Junka, for instance. No offense to him, but I don't make friends easy. He's not a friend, he's an ally. We made an agreement, so far he's only honored it, so we will do the same. You of all people know just how inflexible I am about that sort of thing.

I don't want to argue with you either. I want you to wake up and realize the war's over and then do what I told you in the first place - lay low for a bit and get caught up.

You call me out for not trusting you, perhaps there's some truth to that, and for that I am sorry. But how could YOU not trust ME in that situation? You're gone for weeks no one knows if you're alive or dead and the world has moved on. Why can you not accept that fact?

7 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

also jesus christ at 4 pages in 5 hours

When you see a long time friend screw another long time 'friend' over... it gets a little emotional.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

3 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

You thought wrong. Sigrun is now allied to Junka, the guy who is boasting about your purged wonder heavy nation in the posts above.

I don't think Junka deserves that much credit and I'd rather not try rubbing it on her to make Sigrun feel really bad, I'll mostly remember the Sigrun we took on the world together and had lots of good memories. Also I think I might have introduced Junka to Sigrun way back and made him out to be an alright guy, so its probably my fault the trust began. I'd rather my relation with Sigrun when I had my old nation. I've played CN long enough to know depending on your position, your friendships can change quickly. If you're King of a Citadel Alliance, many powerful alliance leaders always want to chat. If you resign from a position like that, people treat you completely different and talk with you much less. Its that linked purpose which drives socialization and people making connections. I've been in almost all types of positions of power and if you resign from a powerful position; many former associates lose any reason to stay in contact.

I don't care about of my heavy nation wonder which is gone, all I want is to see SNX rolled and forced to sign surrender terms to the real LPC. Then I can have peace of mind. :P

If your loss of position has affected our friendship it's on your end, not mine.

Think back on it. Years ago, when first lost your position, wasn't I one of the very few that didn't change? When you were solo, when you built kerberos(sp?) nexus and then when you were in CA and then when you went solo again, through all those highs and lows man, I never did you like that.

Just now, Sigrun Vapneir said:

If your loss of position has affected our friendship it's on your end, not mine.

Think back on it. Years ago, when first lost your position, wasn't I one of the very few that didn't change? When you were solo, when you built kerberos(sp?) nexus and then when you were in CA and then when you went solo again, through all those highs and lows man, I never did you like that.

Maybe that is why I assumed you had my back when I couldn't get in contact with you and the other Triumvir were in agreement already. We did go way back, which is why I didn't think you would side with my enemy over me; without even speaking with me first.

2 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

Maybe that is why I assumed you had my back when I couldn't get in contact with you and the other Triumvir were in agreement already. We did go way back, which is why I didn't think you would side with my enemy over me; without even speaking with me first.

That you is deleted, the war is over, you have no enemies here unless you choose to make them. And if you choose to make my ally your enemy then you know me well enough to know exactly what will happen.

4 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

You are a sad, misguided person.

You've been an enemy sometimes pretending to be a friend going back to when I introduced you to Sigrun and we were starting the LPC.

However your problem is you've always been two faced when not openly opposing. Constantly trying to stir up problems with the LPC, votes, etc. Your just not a trust worthy person and like manipulating people. Even when I treated you as a friend, you were jealous of the LPC and always wanted to undermine it; or steal it.

Edited by Sephiroth

That's without even going into the notion that we are supposed to believe the "enemy" you are referring to was somehow on your side. Which he has consistently denied. Where's that log dump with Junka telling you have the shiny gold star and it's fine for you to post your announcement?

4 minutes ago, Sigrun Vapneir said:

That's without even going into the notion that we are supposed to believe the "enemy" you are referring to was somehow on your side. Which he has consistently denied. Where's that log dump with Junka telling you have the shiny gold star and it's fine for you to post your announcement?

You expect every decision printed on paper? You know how the LPC works, very fluid conversations and when people agree; stuff happens.

Anyways by enemy I mean going way back to the entire time  he wasn't LPC and we were. He always saw us a threat and tried working against us behind the scenes. He tried forcing aNiMaLz to signing a protectorate with him before and caused conflict with them many times trying to poach. So I thought he was an old friend when I discovered his reroll, but he always opposed the LPC while I was in charge of it and not really a friend to me at all.

Edited by Sephiroth

Sigrun, Methrage... I have known you two for a few years and I've had the pleasure of seeing the tremendous force when your friendship is strong.

While Junka may want to see you two at odds, I personally do not. I think that's both petty and inappropriate, and I encourage you both to sit down in private (just you two) and talk.

Just now, Neo Uruk said:

possibly my favorite thing is Hitchcock's steadfast refusal to shut the $%&@ up and let the people involved handle it

also can i get an update on methrage's protection status

You just want to play "let's you and him fight."

1 minute ago, Neo Uruk said:

possibly my favorite thing is Hitchcock's steadfast refusal to shut the $%&@ up and let the people involved handle it

also can i get an update on methrage's protection status

Do you know how much of a pussy you look like asking someone's protection status?

If you want to find out, try something. Otherwise keep your mouth shut.

5 minutes ago, Fox Fire said:

This is pathetic. 

It is, I already deleted a week ago and paid Alexio back that tech yesterday.

Not sure why I even log in anymore, I'm already dead as far as this game is concerned. Caring anymore shouldn't matter, Sigrun was always a good friend when I was playing and those who are already dead; should stay dead.

Edited by Sephiroth

9 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

It is, I already deleted a week ago and paid Alexio back that tech yesterday.

Not sure why I even log in anymore, I'm already dead as far as this game is concerned. Caring anymore shouldn't matter, Sigrun was always a good friend when I was playing and those who are already dead; should stay dead.

Sigrun and everyone else offered you a chance to return as a normal member, instead you wanted to be a drama queen because you can't be in charge and you burned all your bridges.

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

Sigrun and everyone else offered you a chance to return as a normal member, instead you wanted to be a drama queen because you can't be in charge and you burned all your bridges.

Stop distorting crap right away, SIr Kindle asked me to take his Triumvir Seat. I didn't ask for it.

I don't know about anyone else, but in a twisted way I'm enjoying that Sigrun now has to argue with Methrage in this way after enabling his insanity for so long. See this, this is why no one can stand him. Glad you finally get to enjoy what the rest of us have had to put up with all these years. Deluded ramblings and invention of non-facts. I'm not such a monster to not feel some pity, but one does reap what one sows. Should've advised him to seek help instead of feeding his madness every time he got into trouble.

Good luck, Siggy. You're bloody well going to need it. My deepest sympathies.

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

So you aren't being a drama queen? Multiple threads on the OWF say otherwise. :facepalm: 

You're being the drama queen, panicking everywhere.

Imagining someone listening to your BS all day without realizing you're full of it is disturbing to think about.

Maybe I'll spend a little extra time here to make sure to finish destroying you.

1 minute ago, Sephiroth said:

You're being the drama queen, panicking everywhere.

Imagining someone listening to your BS all day without realizing you're full of it is disturbing to think about.

Maybe I'll spend a little extra time here to make sure to finish destroying you.

It will take exactly ten more OWF threads to destroy me. Have fun!

2 minutes ago, King Conrad said:

I don't know about anyone else, but in a twisted way I'm enjoying that Sigrun now has to argue with Methrage in this way after enabling his insanity for so long. See this, this is why no one can stand him. Glad you finally get to enjoy what the rest of us have had to put up with all these years. Deluded ramblings and invention of non-facts. I'm not such a monster to not feel some pity, but one does reap what one sows. Should've advised him to seek help instead of feeding his madness every time he got into trouble.

Good luck, Siggy. You're bloody well going to need it. My deepest sympathies.

That's rather distorted. I don't believe I've fed any madness. In some cases he definitely was somewhat at fault and he found my aid was not unconditional. He's apologized and paid reps so he had consequences in those cases. I suspect your perspective is skewed by having encountered us under rather different circumstances than that, but I can't blame you for having a point of view.

And thank you.