Official LPC Announcement

Sephiroth

26 minutes ago, Alonso Quixano said:

Correct. The leader should send out a message, but the second in command did, and being second in command still holds weight. 

That's like me getting a message from Glareion that SNX was doing X,. I would take it at face value, and not go to you about seeing if SNX was really doing X. 

I'm sorry I missed that earlier. I'm not saying you don't have a point, but in fact if I got a message from Galerion saying SnX was doing anything that seemed at all unusual, out of the ordinary, or suspect I would certainly want to confirm it with Junka or at least with a second official before I placed any weight on it. No offense to Galerion, but this is hardly the first time I've seen a government member get con'd.

And I'm quite sure he was con'd, that he was simply echoing back to Methrage misinformation that Methrage had put in his head first. It's quite inconceivable that Animalz, should they decide to leave LPCN, would do so by announcing it to uninvolved parties. Rukunu would send me a pm, at the very least.

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Sigrun Vapneir said:

I'm sorry I missed that earlier. I'm not saying you don't have a point, but in fact if I got a message from Galerion saying SnX was doing anything that seemed at all unusual, out of the ordinary, or suspect I would certainly want to confirm it with Junka or at least with a second official before I placed any weight on it. No offense to Galerion, but this is hardly the first time I've seen a government member get con'd.

And I'm quite sure he was con'd, that he was simply echoing back to Methrage misinformation that Methrage had put in his head first. It's quite inconceivable that Animalz, should they decide to leave LPCN, would do so by announcing it to uninvolved parties. Rukunu would send me a pm, at the very least.

Obviously since you're talking about me and have been inacitve teh last few days, I was at fault for believing what i was told by the LPC Triumvir before the position was given to me. RUKUNU wasn't even a Triumvir of the LPC.

Both of you, RUKUNU wasn't sitting as a triumvir because he didn't want to. He's still the sovereign of Animalz, which means he's the one we consult with to fill a vacancy. Not his resigned, former deputy.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir
grammar how does it work?

It's very sad to see Animalz hit a former 'family member', Sigrun betraying Methrage, and Junka demanding that Methrage kneel for forgiveness.

The very blade Methrage created appears to also be the one that strikes him down- and what for? For corruption and greed.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

2 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

It's very sad to see Animalz hit a former 'family member', Sigrun betraying Methrage, and Junka demanding that Methrage kneel for forgiveness

Your point isnt getting enough attention, I think you should try posting it 3x every page instead of just 2.

2 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

I was offered the title Supreme Triumvir by Animalz, it was not my idea.

We never had a rule in which members who delete lose membership. xoindotnler even signed as he was planning to delete, although we always hoped he would reconsider and come back.

I wasn't gone long enough for the enemy who kept me in bill lock until deleted to own what I created without me conceding anything, with him also despising Libertarianism to much to join while I was still running it. I was gone less than 2 months and you guys have switched sides to our enemy and betraying the LPC to keep him in power?

You guys have fickle loyalties, let yourselves be conquered and teach yourselves to like it. Enough that you refuse to fight our enemy as he's destroying the LPC thanks to gullibility or false promises.

Sign a deal with the devil and its never worth it.

Edited by Sephiroth

1 minute ago, Sephiroth said:

We never had a rule in which members who delete lose membership. xoindotnler even signed as he was planning to delete, although we always hoped he would reconsider and come back.

I wasn't gone long enough for the enemy who kept me in bill lock until deleted to own what I created without me conceding anything, with him also despising Libertarianism to much to join while I was still running it. I was gone less than 2 months and you guys have switched sides to our enemy and betraying the LPC to keep him in power?

You guys have fickle loyalties, let yourselves be conquered and teach yourselves to like it. Enough that you refuse to fight our enemy as he's destroying the LPC thanks to gullibility or false promises.

Maybe you are the devil since no one wants you in charge again.

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

Maybe you are the devil since no one wants you in charge again.

Maybe no one wants you in charge, very clever.

Many want you out, but I think you made examples of anyone in SNX who opposed you politically?

2 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

He deleted his nation but he was on every day helping us do stuff so we thought we could bring him back. You deleted while under fire, without even letting me know you were in trouble. I get messages from Animalz telling me they followed you into hell then you just quit responding. I seriously thought you were dead man.

I did what needed to be done. This is what we were working for from the beginning, unless you were really lying to me all the way back! We have what we wanted. We've carved ourselves a safe space, we've made peace with the natives, we even managed the coup of recruiting one of the largest alliances on the colour!

Exactly like we had planned before you got into your interminable ****ing match with Junka.

Man I went to the wall for you over and over. How many alliances have I fought for you? Remember when I went up against NG for you with no backup?

And this is how you repay me. This is how you repay Animalz. Man I'm not even mad at you anymore. You're out of your head. You can't know what you're saying.

14 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Your point isnt getting enough attention, I think you should try posting it 3x every page instead of just 2.

You're right. Maybe it has pondered in my mind a bit much and for that I apologize if indeed it was presented here a few times.

I've gotta hand it to ya Junka, I've planned a lot of sinister stuff before, but you've certainly outdid me here. And not to my liking, I concede that you are smarter than I am.

Sabotaging the LPCN, turning Sigrun and Animalz against their former friend... I never thought that was even a  possibility.

I guess you finally did defeat the LPC.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

9 minutes ago, Sigrun Vapneir said:

He deleted his nation but he was on every day helping us do stuff so we thought we could bring him back. You deleted while under fire, without even letting me know you were in trouble. I get messages from Animalz telling me they followed you into hell then you just quit responding. I seriously thought you were dead man.

I did what needed to be done. This is what we were working for from the beginning, unless you were really lying to me all the way back! We have what we wanted. We've carved ourselves a safe space, we've made peace with the natives, we even managed the coup of recruiting one of the largest alliances on the colour!

Exactly like we had planned before you got into your interminable ****ing match with Junka.

Man I went to the wall for you over and over. How many alliances have I fought for you? Remember when I went up against NG for you with no backup?

And this is how you repay me. This is how you repay Animalz. Man I'm not even mad at you anymore. You're out of your head. You can't know what you're saying.

I don't think you realize how out his mind Junka is and you backing his lies make you look.

Although I am thankful for the person you once were, so I'm not mad at you for betraying me in favor of Junka. Something I never imagined you would do. You've done a lot for me in the past and we were great friends, but now you're way closer to Junka and I barely even know you anymore. I don't have a problem with you, only Junka.

I forgive you for teaming up with my enemy while I was gone, of course you didn't think I'd come back. Enjoy your life, for me it seems you've completely lost your mind. Although we were good friends before Junka fed you his story, so I wish you the best. I probably won't be around long anyways, unless a sudden influx of Libertarian Alliances liberate the LPC from the Imperium. ;)

Edited by Sephiroth

3 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

I don't think you realize how out his mind Junka is and you backing his lies make you look.

Although I am thankful for the person you once were, so I'm not mad at you for betraying me in favor of Junka. Something I never imagined you would do. You've done a lot for me in the past and we were great friends, but now you're way closer to Junka and I barely even know you anymore. I don't have a problem with you, only Junka.

I forgive you for teaming up with my enemy while I was gone, of course you didn't think I'd come back. Enjoy your life, for me it seems you've completely lost your mine. Although we were good friends before Junka fed you his story, so I wish you the best. I probably won't be around long anyways, unless a sudden influx of Libertarian Alliances liberate the LPC from the Imperium. ;)

If you believed your first line and you had a lick of sense in you you would have done what I told you and rejoined and laid low for a little while and it would have come out in due time.

I haven't betrayed you or anyone you poor confused soul. And if you had really wanted to chat with me on irc you would have waited around more than 30 seconds you know I actually stand up and do things at times.

I don't even know how to respond to such delusions.

I wish you well.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

8 minutes ago, Sigrun Vapneir said:

I don't even know how to respond to such delusions.

I wish you well.

I hope it was worth it, ya know, the votes you get for betraying a long time friend.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

You know why I was so sure that you were dead or something bad had happened to you at least... I really never considered that you would let it go that far without calling for help. How many times before? Yeah you knew I didn't like what you were doing and you knew you'd wind up having to admit you messed up but once you did that I'd bail you out. Just like I had always done. It was so important to you to be right that you couldn't admit it, I guess that makes sense, I'm sorry I didn't see that. But if that's it then I still don't understand why you suddenly pop back up like some shell-shocked samurai that thinks the war is still going on and just flat out won't listen to your best friend telling you it's over.

6 minutes ago, Sigrun Vapneir said:

You know why I was so sure that you were dead or something bad had happened to you at least... I really never considered that you would let it go that far without calling for help. How many times before? Yeah you knew I didn't like what you were doing and you knew you'd wind up having to admit you messed up but once you did that I'd bail you out. Just like I had always done. It was so important to you to be right that you couldn't admit it, I guess that makes sense, I'm sorry I didn't see that. But if that's it then I still don't understand why you suddenly pop back up like some shell-shocked samurai that thinks the war is still going on and just flat out won't listen to your best friend telling you it's over.

I'll tell you why, because you were too goddamned worried about your senator position- that you've forgotten why the hell you ever ran for senate in the first place.

1 minute ago, Sigrun Vapneir said:

Everyday, Sir Kindle and Junka were actively communicating with me. You were harder to get hold of, since you're not always on IRC and you can't be messaged on the forum. I don't know if RUKUNU even uses the forum, but he put Sir Kindle in charge as Triumvir.

Sir Kindle offered it to me and Junka agreed to it, as well as the announcement. We had a majority in favor, so getting hold of you wasn't needed. Junka has this whole twisted version in your head, where he's making you think things that weren't relevant suddenly are. Also lying completely.

When I checked in you had the Senate, I decided to let my nation go inactive again and thought things were going well (Junka also made it sound like CA and aNiMaLz would be angry with me if I came back). When I created this account, then I learned more about how Junka's reign has been and a lot of people thought it was my responsibility to stop him. Since its my fault he got control by going inactive. Anyways whether i came back 25 days or 50 days, it probably would have been the same. You already feel I let down the LPC and that trust was gone. You got my Senate Seat and I was glad you got it.

I think once I let my nation fall into inactivity, it was over. I let everyone down by not finishing things properly with SNX.

3 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

When I checked in you had the Senate, I decided to let my nation go inactive again and thought things were going well (Junka also made it sound like CA and aNiMaLz would be angry with me if I came back)

I don't remember this, but if it did happen and you listened to what your enemy said then you aren't competent enough to be a Triumvir.

I let everyone down by not finishing things properly with SNX.

We finished it properly alright. Never again will your 30 wonders and 100 improvements be used to harass my new members.

3 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I don't remember this, but if it did happen and you listened to what your enemy said then you aren't competent enough to be a Triumvir.

You were already in the LPC, so I knew if me and you couldn't get along there would be a power struggle I didn't have time for on vacation.

So I was really trying to gauge whether you wanted to be allies if I came back, the impression I got was no. That's another reason I stayed away, suddenly my enemy was infiltrating the LPC and my allies on his team.

Edited by Sephiroth

17 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I'll tell you why, because you were too goddamned worried about your senator position- that you've forgotten why the hell you ever ran for senate in the first place.

There it is again, that's so cute, and so hilariously misinformed.

One more time and I might let you in on the joke.

14 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

Everyday, Sir Kindle and Junka were actively communicating with me. You were harder to get hold of, since you're not always on IRC and you can't be messaged on the forum.

Man this is BS. You admitted just a little earlier you were inactive for "1-2 weeks" at a time and that was what interfered with our having a conversation by pm. That's how I remember it too. I'd write you a message and I'd watch the outbox and it would be a week or more before you'd read it. Then I'd get one line that didn't really help.

And IRC? I'm not on 24/7 like I used to be? You're right. On the other hand you have NEVER been on other than an occasional brief appearance when YOU wanted to meet.

You can't possibly accuse me of not being active enough while simultaneously claiming you were.

14 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

Sir Kindle offered it to me and Junka agreed to it, as well as the announcement. We had a majority in favor, so getting hold of you wasn't needed. Junka has this whole twisted version in your head, where he's making you think things that weren't relevant suddenly are. Also lying completely.

1. Once again, it wasn't Sir Kindles to give and you should have known that.

2. "A majority in favor" - name one time when that's been how we made decisions. Once.

From the beginning we've moved by consensus. In theory we could have a vote but I'm failing to remember a single instance when it's ever been necessary. It would have to be an emergency. What was the emergency here? That you were not triumvir and wanted to be?

3. What has he lied to me about man? Specifically, name one thing I believe because Junka told me?

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

1 minute ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Low. Blow.

What was a low blow was Methrage forcing my new guys from this world back in March because they didn't have the time to deal with someone so obsessive. Or attacking us again in October and setting back three of my nations rebuilding from the war YOU started with Sengoku.

You don't have the moral imperative to lecture anyone considering your own history of breaking NAP agreements.

11 minutes ago, Sigrun Vapneir said:

There it is again, that's so cute, and so hilariously misinformed.

One more time and I might let you in on the joke.

Man this is BS. You admitted just a little earlier you were inactive for "1-2 weeks" at a time and that was what interfered with our having a conversation by pm. That's how I remember it too. I'd write you a message and I'd watch the outbox and it would be a week or more before you'd read it. Then I'd get one line that didn't really help.

And IRC? I'm not on 24/7 like I used to be? You're right. On the other hand you have NEVER been on other than an occasional brief appearance when YOU wanted to meet.

You can't possibly accuse me of not being active enough while simultaneously claiming you were.

1. Once again, it wasn't Sir Kindles to give and you should have known that.

2. "A majority in favor" - name one time when that's been how we made decisions. Once.

From the beginning we've moved by consensus. In theory we could have a vote but I'm failing to remember a single instance when it's ever been necessary.

3. What has he lied to me about man? Specifically, name one thing I believe because Junka told me?

I assumed you would be on my side, so I didn't think waiting until I got hold of you on IRC when you weren't there was needed.

I also assumed you would have my back with the other votes, but that Methrage is probably long gone as far as you're concerned? Anyways overestimating our friendship was also my mistake, I didn't realize you had become closer friends with Junka while I was gone and there was no trust between us anymore.

I don't want to argue with you and know its pointless, we're never going to agree unless I actually saved the log of every conversation to show everything which happened. I wish you well and hope you keep the seat, but I still want to see SNX rolled before I go at least.

You don't need excuses, I get it. Underestimating the passage of time and how people change is always a mistake. I thought we were still allies.

Edited by Sephiroth

5 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

I thought we were still allies.

You thought wrong. Sigrun is now allied to Junka, the guy who is boasting about your purged wonder heavy nation in the posts above.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock