Official LPC Announcement

Sephiroth

1 minute ago, ericsw said:

Animalz made a mockery of themselves without the assistance of anyone. You must even think that considering how easy they fell for your ploy? not like you can respect them after that is it

You mean like how easily you fell for LH's ploy? 

Sorry, I don't respect barbarians.

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I thought I remember you crying because I only used nukes and destroy money ops?

I remember that yea.. 

I notice in this war, you shared your wisdom, he self anarchied, destroyed all his troops and takes Defeat Alerts instead of fighting... 

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=403515&Extended=1

4 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Do you enjoy fighting nuke turtles who destroy your money till you go bankrupt like Methrage?

If not then walk along...

doesnt that guy have 10 billion dollars? How is this defense plan going to protect your members?

3 minutes ago, ericsw said:

doesnt that guy have 10 billion dollars? How is this defense plan going to protect your members?

He started with 11... now has less than 8. What you malcontents do not realize is that the Imperium will always survive. Our 50+ nations could be compressed down to 10k NS and we will still survive.

The survival of the Imperium is the central focus of our existence. 

Edited by Immortan Junka

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

He started with 11... now has less than 8. What you malcontents do not realize is that the Imperium will always survive. Our 50+ nations could be compressed down to 10k NS and we will still survive.

well good luck with that... rooting for ya !! 

35 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

If you actually "enforced" peace against ISX I would look forward to you explaining to the world and my allies where in the terms it says anything like that.

It's simple you see, as I've told you many times now and LH many times prior... We decided that anyone who threatens the 6mos of peace is a bad guy, because anyone who breaks that peace would actually, in fact, be a bad guy. You have positioned yourself as a bad guy, called our civilized members Barbarians, LH lovers and etc... and claimed to have "blacklisted" us, whatever that means. All because AM strives to keep the peace, and will continue to wage peace despite your attempts to get us to attack you in anger. We have many cheeks to turn, approx 4 each!

The only person "threatening the peace" is Lord Hitchcock with his scheming, propaganda, and attempts to draw Animalz in a war because of your encouragement. But you know that.

The free men of the Imperium and the LPCN will continue to man the walls regardless of whether one barbarian or a thousand may besiege us.

Edited by Immortan Junka

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

The only person "threatening the peace" is Lord Hitchcock with his scheming, propaganda, and attempts to draw Animalz in a war because of your encouragement. But you know that.

The free men of the Imperium and the LPCN will continue to man the walls regardless of whether one barbarian or hundreds may besiege us.

You probably should delete your infra now, be prepared and all that

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

The free men of the Imperium and the LPCN will continue to man the walls regardless of whether one barbarian or hundreds may besiege us.

You're insane. Absolutely insane.

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

Stop playing the victim or SNX will be branded the SJW alliance from now on... YOU are encouraging LH by constantly giving fuel for the fire.

Keep calling us barbarians, a very charged term. YOUR propaganda statements will not save you, only hiding in your turtle shells will save you temporarily, as you already know.

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

Go away or we shall taunt you a second time.

If you blacklisted us, and we are indeed barbarian cats of some sort... Why can't you give us the silent treatment? It would hurt my feelings most of all, for real.

10 minutes ago, Razgriz24 said:

Why can't you give us the silent treatment? It would hurt my feelings most of all, for real.

Because Junka is a Troll, an egocentric Troll

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

On 1/18/2017 at 6:54 PM, Immortan Junka said:

I don't deny being an authoritarian. However, I don't force anyone to be "under" me either. The brave and the free choose to stand next to me on the battlefield. I have no use for slaves.

Well i am free and brave but wouldn't stand beside you, under you or on top of you, please stop making out that only those who follow you blindly are brave and just.

5 minutes ago, Devialance said:

Well i am free and brave but wouldn't stand beside you, under you or on top of you, please stop making out that only those who follow you blindly are brave and just.

Now that's not what he implied, your being argumentative for argumentative sake.

I find it frustrating to receive messages from someone who blocks my messages to him, thus forcing me to respond here.

I am not trolling anyone, that is what Junka does and I checked your stats and I am not impressed. Sorry but I can't lie. 

ask yourself this if you were 'brilliant' as you claim, would you sign with Junka? 

To: ericsw123    From: Sir Kindle    Date: 1/19/2017 7:18:14 PM

Subject: Hello

Message: Listen, I don't know what I did to you to make you troll me and aNiMaLz so much, and really I don't care. You chose to be my enemy, and that's fine. But here is the thing. Don't be a lying, and give warriors their due credit. Oh well you don't like our treaty with Junka. That's non of your business anyway. But I have 450 wars. I win the vast majority of my wars check my stats. Saying anything other then I am a brave, brilliant warrior is just a lie.

You can dislike my choices, but the facts remain. 450 wars, non stop war since the day I was born. Trolling us will get you nowhere. We are not going anywhere. Many have tried to stamp us out. If you can't respect a war count like mine, you are ignorant, and not a true warrior yourself. Warriors can battle, but to attempt to remove honor with lies is the code of the pig, and coward.

14 minutes ago, ericsw said:

To: ericsw123    From: Sir Kindle    Date: 1/19/2017 7:18:14 PM

Subject: Hello

Message: Listen, I don't know what I did to you to make you troll me and aNiMaLz so much, and really I don't care. You chose to be my enemy, and that's fine. But here is the thing. Don't be a lying, and give warriors their due credit. Oh well you don't like our treaty with Junka. That's non of your business anyway. But I have 450 wars. I win the vast majority of my wars check my stats. Saying anything other then I am a brave, brilliant warrior is just a lie.

You can dislike my choices, but the facts remain. 450 wars, non stop war since the day I was born. Trolling us will get you nowhere. We are not going anywhere. Many have tried to stamp us out. If you can't respect a war count like mine, you are ignorant, and not a true warrior yourself. Warriors can battle, but to attempt to remove honor with lies is the code of the pig, and coward.

This is hilarious, you can't buy PR this good.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock