Official LPC Announcement

Sephiroth

2 minutes ago, LordDarrin said:

Junka...who the hell else would enforce the treaty? Jesus? Your government is ran by Hillary Clinton..shut up with your nonsense..its still aggression against them. You didn't act in defense of yourself you act in defense of an ally. Again a grey area but you are after all equivalent of ray charles when !@#$% on your side. 

Remove me see if I care. You clearly are incompetent and just want to fight LH for no dumbass reason. Oh btw next time you try and slide into an inbox for a treaty make sure they aren't going to laugh at you. 

And stop talking !@#$ to other players about me because it's petty. You know the word you called AM for denying your act of aggression. Idiot 

Not sure who Hillary Clinton is, can't find any nation ruler by that name.

Anyway it looks like you have no further points to make so best of luck! I wish your alliance peace and prosperity, and will continue to defend the peace and prosperity of my members and my allies. 

Aloha!

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Not sure who Hillary Clinton is, can't find any nation ruler by that name.

Anyway it looks like you have no further points to make so best of luck! I wish your alliance peace and prosperity, and will continue to defend the peace and prosperity of my members and my allies. 

Aloha!

Man the wheels are falling off the wagon all over OWF isn't it junka? First you throw a tantrum..then they catch you lying and now look you have nothing to say..

59 minutes ago, LordDarrin said:

Man the wheels are falling off the wagon all over OWF isn't it junka? First you throw a tantrum..then they catch you lying and now look you have nothing to say..

I like your avatar but you aren't accomplishing anything in this thread.

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

Even if the Imperium committed a legit "act of aggression" against Monsters, there is nothing in the treaty stipulating that the victors enforce the terms against one another

False, the terms are very clear. Quit trying to bend them to your liking, you slippery bastard. We are a simple micro (under peace terms), do not try to take advantage over our sovereignty.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

3 hours ago, Morphine said:

Tell you what Junka. You can have Monsters, if you let VG and AM have animalz. Sound fair?

whats ur obsession with animalz about? I never even heard of u until this thread

supreme warlord rukunu has ordered all of us to stay off the forums because he says its a waste of time and most of u r haters who don't make sense so I will do what he wants but I have permission to make one last statement I asked for it so I'm all good here - - - -

lord mc nugget is a pendejo and will drown in sweet and sauce:lol1:biggest coward on cn 4 sure!!

methrage I will always remember fighting with u before u went completely crazy thanks for those times but u cant disappear then come back and expect to call so many crazy shots this is y we question if u were really friends because a friend would say good bye and give reason and not just leave in the middle of war also if u loved the lpcn so much y didn't u let it be cool when u returned the lpcn was doing fine u put urself infront of the entire lpcn ur wants and needs over the lpcn as a whole just because u came up with the name doesn't mean u have more power then sigrun or rukunu u all started it together and equals and if 2 of the 3 founders say something then it is so. I wish u would understand that, respect junka and what he has done for us and help us but u wont because u think junka did something bad to the lpcn but he didn't things have never been better since he joined so stop saying animalz doesn't want him EVERY SINGLE ANIMALZ I TALKED TO SAID THEY WANTED JUNKA IN I have heard nobody say anything bad about him. we do not need to be liberated from him he voted for him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!we need liberating now from u but my men are handling that ;):gun:

u chose lord mc nugget who doesn't even care about lpcn if he did he would have joined long ago u choose that deep fried piggy over the warriors who found time and time and time again with u and voted for u and were ur true brothers? that's sad man. and u chose him because of ego not for love of lpcn because if u loved lpcn u would be happy to see the peace and everything we have been having since after the war u r one guy out of all lpcn who didn't like junka that's not enough to votes to get rid of him sorry.

so to recap, lord dipping sauce is a coward chicky boy who is destined to drown in bar-b-q, all animalz and CA support Junka position, and methrage rather ruin a good situation because of ego then rejoin (lucky we even allowed that since he left with out saying anything when he could have at least told us he was leaving)

viva la familia animalz, viva la lpcn!!:war:

37 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

whats ur obsession with animalz about? I never even heard of u until this thread

supreme warlord rukunu has ordered all of us to stay off the forums because he says its a waste of time and most of u r haters who don't make sense so I will do what he wants but I have permission to make one last statement I asked for it so I'm all good here - - - -

lord mc nugget is a pendejo and will drown in sweet and sauce:lol1:biggest coward on cn 4 sure!!

methrage I will always remember fighting with u before u went completely crazy thanks for those times but u cant disappear then come back and expect to call so many crazy shots this is y we question if u were really friends because a friend would say good bye and give reason and not just leave in the middle of war also if u loved the lpcn so much y didn't u let it be cool when u returned the lpcn was doing fine u put urself infront of the entire lpcn ur wants and needs over the lpcn as a whole just because u came up with the name doesn't mean u have more power then sigrun or rukunu u all started it together and equals and if 2 of the 3 founders say something then it is so. I wish u would understand that, respect junka and what he has done for us and help us but u wont because u think junka did something bad to the lpcn but he didn't things have never been better since he joined so stop saying animalz doesn't want him EVERY SINGLE ANIMALZ I TALKED TO SAID THEY WANTED JUNKA IN I have heard nobody say anything bad about him. we do not need to be liberated from him he voted for him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!we need liberating now from u but my men are handling that ;):gun:

u chose lord mc nugget who doesn't even care about lpcn if he did he would have joined long ago u choose that deep fried piggy over the warriors who found time and time and time again with u and voted for u and were ur true brothers? that's sad man. and u chose him because of ego not for love of lpcn because if u loved lpcn u would be happy to see the peace and everything we have been having since after the war u r one guy out of all lpcn who didn't like junka that's not enough to votes to get rid of him sorry.

so to recap, lord dipping sauce is a coward chicky boy who is destined to drown in bar-b-q, all animalz and CA support Junka position, and methrage rather ruin a good situation because of ego then rejoin (lucky we even allowed that since he left with out saying anything when he could have at least told us he was leaving)

viva la familia animalz, viva la lpcn!!:war:

In commemoration, Sir Kindle is now embedded in our alliance bio, as a memorial to his warrior-like saga.

21 hours ago, LordDarrin said:

please note that since it was not properly word the grey area is as such: animals st the time of signed treaty was not your friends.

You know, the sad part here is that he probably could have included animalz into the peace terms if he wasn't too busy back-channel politicking with them behind the rest of the coalition's backs.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Animalz along with Methrage was handled by the Imperium alone for the majority of the war, near the end of the war a couple other alliances joined in because they wanted targets. But most coalition alliances did not sign off on Animalz peace because the majority of the coalition wasn't fighting them.

Monsters: handled by entire coalition

Animalz/LN: handled by ISX

You could always ask what happened instead of making assumptions, but seeking the truth isn't the point of your posting.

Edited by Immortan Junka

8 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Animalz along with Methrage was handled by the Imperium alone for the majority of the war, near the end of the war a couple other alliances joined in because they wanted targets. But most coalition alliances did not sign off on Animalz peace because the majority of the coalition wasn't fighting them.

Monsters: handled by entire coalition

Animalz/LN: handled by ISX

You could always ask what happened instead of making assumptions, but seeking the truth isn't the point of your posting.

It it doesn't matter 'who handled

who'... you were part of a 'coalition'.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Nope... sequence of events:

*Monsters declared against VG, ISX and a couple other alliances, which resulted in the larger coalition effort

*Methrage and Animalz later declared against ISX alone. ISX fought this war front without coalition support until the war was almost over. 

This is why the coalition effort is called Monster Mash, and the Animalz/LN front is called Second War on Terror (going back to the brown civil war between the Imperium and LPCN). They were politically related conflicts, but with entirely different objectives.

Try again.

Edited by Immortan Junka

7 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Nope... sequence of events:

*Monsters declared against VG, ISX and a couple other alliances, which resulted in the larger coalition effort

*Methrage and Animalz later declared against ISX alone. ISX fought this war front without coalition support until the war was almost over. 

This is why the coalition effort is called Monster Mash, and the Animalz/LN front is called Second War on Terror (going back to the brown civil war between the Imperium and LPCN). They were politically related conflicts, but with entirely different objectives.

Try again.

The animalz / LN front were tied to the M Inc front. And admittedly, iSX used coalition aid (regardless of how big or small). That's a coalition decision, and instead, you took it into your own hands without unanimous approval.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

2 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

The animalz / LN front were tied to the M Inc front. And admittedly, iSX used coalition aid (regardless of how big or small). That's a coalition decision and instead, you took it into your own hands without unanimous approval.

I know you are frustrated by the fact we didn't annihilate Animalz, but that wasn't our goal. We already had a treaty with them back in January so it shouldn't be surprising we sought relations with them again. 

We don't need the approval of every micro involved in the main war front to determine how we would exit that front. The relevant signatures are included in the agreement here:

Being that we don't require the approval of Monsters Inc or anyone else to determine our own affairs, I think that will be all for this thread. Continue with your rhetoric if you must, my job is done here.

Absolutely.

Here's an example:

During the Doom war Sparta Declared on AB. Being that Sparta was much bigger than AB, not much further coalition focus was needed there.

Let's pretend those two were the only ones warring each other (yes, I know Sparta got countered.)

Now ponder this, Sparta decides to sign AB without consulting the rest of the coalition forces because the first treaty was posted and all that was left was the last few weeks of additional war on TOP.

How do you think Sparta's side would've felt about that?

Of course, I love how you don't respect the 'micros' in your coalition, which is ironic because they saved your ass.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

11 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

We don't need the approval of every micro involved in the main war front to determine how we would exit that front.

Yes, yes you do. That's the whole point of a coalition!

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

1 minute ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Yes, yes you do. That's the whole point of a coalition.

Love how Junka doesnt think a micro is worthy enough to be consulted in a coalition. Goodluck animalz cause your pretty micro

16 minutes ago, Morphine said:

Love how Junka doesnt think a micro is worthy enough to be consulted in a coalition. Goodluck animalz cause your pretty micro

Your signature is right there on the Animalz peace agreement so obviously you didn't have a problem with it then.