An Open Letter to RE from Eurasia

Fair enough.

I don't deny you have the right to be angry at us, but perhaps you should withold full judgement before you know us.

I’m really not to angry with you guys i disagree with you declaration against us 100% .. as for judging you guys I’m going to save the real judgment until the end of this conflict i am personally hoping this ends well and you guys understand the un written rules of TE and we can co exist and offer each other fair competition…

the way you guys started this round is just flat out wrong IMO of course 

it would make more sense if there was a bigger reason for it ( past grudges ,afraid we we’re going for flag even if we unjustly hit our last opponent )

thing is you just basically hit the weakest opponent you could that just doesn’t sit right with me ,,whether it was NDO or anyone else i would have a problem with your actions…

it baffles me Eurasia doesn’t see the errors of this declaration 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The weakest opponent we could hit?

NDO was #4 in the game. You were not even close the weakest opponent we could have hit. Is the 'club' others mentioned, that only the top 4 alliances exist in your mind? :)

Edited by Terekhov

NDO was #4 in the game. You were not even close the weakest opponent we could have hit. Is the 'club' others mentioned, that only the top 4 alliances exist in your mind? :)

You're a fool if you honestly think the AA score means anything...

The #4 ranking we had was based on score...Score is what determines ranking of AAs. You directly stated we were ranked #4, and thus were making a direct reference to score. Simply put, just because we had a score good enough to make us #4 doesn't mean we were actually stronger than any alliance under #4. Let alone strong enough to take on an alliance twice our size with completely clean uniforms. But then, the people in Eurasia have demonstrated time and again these past few days within these topics that they simply perceive reality in an absurd manner. Debate is futile.

what i mean by weaker is NDO was far from ready for the next war .. even if it was a softer war with TPC is was still a war indeed 

our nations where in war mode spending our resources and not being able to grow or save 

for instance my war with TPC i believe i lost a total of 12-1500 infa by very moderate but still damaging 

at he very least i would have needed 5 days to rebuild my nation to the fighting capability i would like it to be at .

so when you guys hit i had 43 million ( a very good war chest if i was war ready)

being that you guys hit i then needed to buy a MP to try and match you guys with nukes i also needed to buy back infa so i could get GC and not lose to many economical improvements i then also needed to purchase military airforce,nukes,navy and so on by doing all these things i ended up with a 8-10 mill wc to fight for 5 days….

so i shouldn’t say but i will by the end of this war my nation is pretty much toasted by myself and the wars i have 

this is what i mean by weaker .. by all means on paper i looked even with my opponents but anyone who knows wars and how to build will know that i as well as NDO was not ready for war 

also i would like to add i am not the type to turtle or even re roll my nation i would not beg any alliance to peace out i would just suck it up and give the best i could 

but by doing so you have crippled my nation that is not a worthy opponent and i can honestly say i have no respect for that ( not that you give a FFFF what i respect but to some it means something)…

i want to show you myself just so you can get an idea on the type a person i am in RL because i play CN sort of how i live ..

i am a monster in RL i am extremly dangerous i can inflict extreme damage to whatever i seek to destroy but i carry myself with a certain kind of honor i protect my friends and family as well as those that need help i do not bully and i would never kick a man when down ( unless of course he needs that kick) 

i truly want Eurasia to do well i love the influx of nation and the drama you guys are bringing but if you guys don’t adapt with the way life is on steve i will be first in line to try and stop you 

this is me 

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r176/roadrash-naac/Mobile%20Uploads/20150110_174904_zps63f55e09.jpg

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r176/roadrash-naac/Mobile%20Uploads/20150113_150504_zps01ea790b.jpg

Well Cazaric, you are a fine leader you have what it takes and adjust fast and make good decisions.  The moral of this battle is to wake the new giant of TE.  Yeah we were even match for E in the beginning (my mention).  Caladin showing us strength thru numbers and rallying his SE nations to jump in.  We expected that because intel from SE told us they want to continue thru edition.  You will see your first beat down Cazaric (Eurasia), more nations are ready for the move.

Our gov had talks w/Caladin for almost 30 mins  on irc.  His ability to speak on the behalf of his nations was very poor.  All we got out of the conversation is he is boiling over mad that filled w/pride not capable of seeing what it best for his AA.  He was not able to move to any direction of peace we offered wants blood.  So look for a upset in E as before in other beat downs, as their members fall off and replace Caladin.  Kong first mention, touched on this members falling away!  Further when the edition chgs back to 10mil, they wont be around, sure wont survive a 10mil start w/madness and tempers.

Sooooo D1 was declined in our offering of peace, we expect this to last all edition.  

Last mention Cazaric, we would had jump in if it was your AA going thru NDO deliema.  So message me in pm, for other news.

All we got out of the conversation is he is boiling over mad that filled w/pride not capable of seeing what it best for his AA.  He was not able to move to any direction of peace we offered wants blood.  So look for a upset in E as before in other beat downs, as their members fall off and replace Caladin.

This is the first time in many years I have ever seen someone describe Caladin as "boiling over mad".

I get that you don't like it but you should handle rejection like a gentleman. You are on the side with the military advantage and war is fun, what is there to be upset about?

I’m really not to angry with you guys i disagree with you declaration against us 100% .. as for judging you guys I’m going to save the real judgment until the end of this conflict i am personally hoping this ends well and you guys understand the un written rules of TE and we can co exist and offer each other fair competition…

the way you guys started this round is just flat out wrong IMO of course 

it would make more sense if there was a bigger reason for it ( past grudges ,afraid we we’re going for flag even if we unjustly hit our last opponent )

thing is you just basically hit the weakest opponent you could that just doesn’t sit right with me ,,whether it was NDO or anyone else i would have a problem with your actions…

it baffles me Eurasia doesn’t see the errors of this declaration 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but as a new AA in TE how exactly do you expect us to recognize "the errors of this declaration" when the errors of this declaration are based on "unwritten rules of TE" which are only really understood by the long term players here who have struck a "gentlemen's agreement" which we were not privy to, and which is completely two-faced in that the same AAs who have this "gentlemen's agreement" also all have raiding policies which do the exact opposite of the agreement to micro AAs in TE who refuse to capitulate to their terms in how they want them to play TE?

Good luck enforcing your secret society's unwritten rules when new players join TE in larger numbers.

Well Cazaric, you are a fine leader you have what it takes and adjust fast and make good decisions.  The moral of this battle is to wake the new giant of TE.  Yeah we were even match for E in the beginning (my mention).  Caladin showing us strength thru numbers and rallying his SE nations to jump in.  We expected that because intel from SE told us they want to continue thru edition.  You will see your first beat down Cazaric (Eurasia), more nations are ready for the move.

Our gov had talks w/Caladin for almost 30 mins  on irc.  His ability to speak on the behalf of his nations was very poor.  All we got out of the conversation is he is boiling over mad that filled w/pride not capable of seeing what it best for his AA.  He was not able to move to any direction of peace we offered wants blood.  So look for a upset in E as before in other beat downs, as their members fall off and replace Caladin.  Kong first mention, touched on this members falling away!  Further when the edition chgs back to 10mil, they wont be around, sure wont survive a 10mil start w/madness and tempers.

Sooooo D1 was declined in our offering of peace, we expect this to last all edition.  

Last mention Cazaric, we would had jump in if it was your AA going thru NDO deliema.  So message me in pm, for other news.

You really don't know who we are if you think we're just going to roll over because we're outnumbered in a fight. This ain't our first rodeo, and it really is child's play compared to what we've gone through in the past together.

you know what guys I’m done talking reasonable with you guys 

you hit an alliance fresh out of war now you will deal with the consequence 

you guys really are just damn fools,,,,,,,,

Correct me if I'm wrong, but as a new AA in TE how exactly do you expect us to recognize "the errors of this declaration" when the errors of this declaration are based on "unwritten rules of TE" which are only really understood by the long term players here who have struck a "gentlemen's agreement"

Several members of your AA have played TE before. 

Several members of your AA have played TE before. 

<-- has played TE before.

Don't know and don't give a **** about the "gentlemen's agreements" that are apparently perverting the "stronger" alliances in TE.

Just because some of us have played doesn't mean we know anything about the "convention" that apparently "govern civilized alliances" in TE....

<-- has played TE before.

Don't know and don't give a **** about the "gentlemen's agreements" that are apparently perverting the "stronger" alliances in TE.

Just because some of us have played doesn't mean we know anything about the "convention" that apparently "govern civilized alliances" in TE....

Preaching to the choir on it. Most alliances who point it out don't really abide by it their self. 

You're a fool if you honestly think the AA score means anything...

Did I mention score? My second statement stands, regardless of your ranking method.

^^Context.

The #4 ranking we had was based on score...Score is what determines ranking of AAs. You directly stated we were ranked #4, and thus were making a direct reference to score. Simply put, just because we had a score good enough to make us #4 doesn't mean we were actually stronger than any alliance under #4. Let alone strong enough to take on an alliance twice our size with completely clean uniforms.

Sorry, try again with the stats. We grew to twice your size when even MORE than that number declared on us.

But then, the people in Eurasia have demonstrated time and again these past few days within these topics that they simply perceive reality in an absurd manner. Debate is futile.

I believe you forgot to address my second statement...you know, the main point, where I mentioned that you were far from the weakest? Your spin on things makes the earth seem stationary.

I was simply pointing out greco's hyperbole, and then you attempt to "prove" something even the original poster wasn't even trying to assert:

what i mean by weaker is NDO was far from ready for the next war

If you're going to groundlessly mock others, first get your own facts straight.

I get that you have an agenda. We all do. Just stick with the facts and we'll get along great. Edited by Terekhov

I want to thank Eurasia for making this round a LOT of fun.
The one aspect I struggle with in TE is the lack of caring in wars. This round there's some real heat and emotion.
It's showing me how right people are when they say the world needs 'bad guys'.

Cazaric i dis agree… Eurasia have shown they do not care how things are done they never looked to rectify there actions and basically told all of TE to suck it

anyone who would take advantage of a war torn  alliance  and  continue to want to proceed to cause more damage deserves everyone on steve to stand against them

I would like to think our words, at least, are generally slightly more polite than that.

But you are correct. We have very little regard for the way things are done here. When a predecessor alliance of Eurasia came into the game it was immediately raided, and when it fought back it was countered with overwhelming force. Eurasia has no respect for such actions.

Earlier this round, alliances that now, declaring themselves to be acting in the name of morality, march against us, attacked alliances in what surely must be classified as a down declare. They used tactics that cannot be considered sportsmanlike and they launched spy attacks that while we see as valid they claimed in the Declaration of War to classify as 'dirty' and pledged not to use. Eurasia has no respect for such hypocrisy.

So yes, alliances such as RE and DEFCON can 'go suck it' as you so succinctly put it. If they have so little regard for the agreement that governs this world then I do not see why Eurasia must hold it in any regard.

However, not all alliances in this world act like those two. I do not yet have enough information to pass judgement, but from what others have said and my own observations of their actions there are some such as your own that do act in a fashion closer to the fashion one would expect given the agreement and those alliances we do hold in far higher regard than those alliances whose actions reek of hypocrisy.

Due to this, and due to the fact that while we find the actual agreement to be nothing more than hot air, I do believe that the intent of the agreement is a noble one, and as such I publicly re-state an offer of peace to the New Desolate Order on behalf of Eurasia; we have no reason to desire this war to continue.

If you wish to accept get in contact with me by any means and we will see the war ended as quickly as is practicable.

I would like to think our words, at least, are generally slightly more polite than that.
But you are correct. We have very little regard for the way things are done here. When a predecessor alliance of Eurasia came into the game it was immediately raided, and when it fought back it was countered with overwhelming force. Eurasia has no respect for such actions.
Earlier this round, alliances that now, declaring themselves to be acting in the name of morality, march against us, attacked alliances in what surely must be classified as a down declare. They used tactics that cannot be considered sportsmanlike and they launched spy attacks that while we see as valid they claimed in the Declaration of War to classify as 'dirty' and pledged not to use. Eurasia has no respect for such hypocrisy.
So yes, alliances such as RE and DEFCON can 'go suck it' as you so succinctly put it. If they have so little regard for the agreement that governs this world then I do not see why Eurasia must hold it in any regard.
However, not all alliances in this world act like those two. I do not yet have enough information to pass judgement, but from what others have said and my own observations of their actions there are some such as your own that do act in a fashion closer to the fashion one would expect given the agreement and those alliances we do hold in far higher regard than those alliances whose actions reek of hypocrisy.
Due to this, and due to the fact that while we find the actual agreement to be nothing more than hot air, I do believe that the intent of the agreement is a noble one, and as such I publicly re-state an offer of peace to the New Desolate Order on behalf of Eurasia; we have no reason to desire this war to continue.
If you wish to accept get in contact with me by any means and we will see the war ended as quickly as is practicable.

I'm in RE- we were giving you guys a love-tap, a slap on the wrist, a 'time out'... and you counter back saying that we can go suck it?

Plan B- you go out and find a switch, not one too flimsy, bring it back to RE and it will be a firm-but-fair 3 lashings, if you continue to mouth off we will gradually increase the lashings until you've learned your lesson.

We want your Alliance to grow up and be well mannered- this atlas/nightmare movement nonsense has no buisness on our precious green meadows, with sunshine and white painted fences

You are absolutely 100% right, Defcon1 one and RE sh*t on this agreement they defend whenever it suits them and they should go suck it, and stop acting like they are the defender of justice around here, you can ask the former leaders of nightmare movement last round and hear for your self how big a of a sh*t D1 and RE gave about the agreement they defend.

NDO, is one of the alliances that is very different from this big collection of hypocrites and bullies usually known as D1&RE, they play the game honorably, and the consider making war fun for other people, and not just crippling them and destroying them(example: their war with TPC, another awesome honorable alliance), everyone should take example of their gameplay and try to follow their lead.

I am glad that Eurasia sees that NDO are good people.

The "unwritten agreement" is definitely hot air, it is "unwritten" so it is expected of new alliances to follow it without ever hearing of it, and when they unintentionally break it (usually because they are used to an SE type of gameplay, that given TEs "no foreign aid" rule & limited time, it doesn't work here) they get bullied into submission,by the big hypocrites of TE, instead of being informed about the gameplay differences from the start.

given that this agreement is unwritten, big alliances can manipulate it to suit their need whenever they want to.

I'm in RE- we were giving you guys a love-tap, a slap on the wrist, a 'time out'... and you counter back saying that we can go suck it?

Plan B- you go out and find a switch, not one too flimsy, bring it back to RE and it will be a firm-but-fair 3 lashings, if you continue to mouth off we will gradually increase the lashings until you've learned your lesson.

We want your Alliance to grow up and be well mannered- this atlas/nightmare movement nonsense has no buisness on our precious green meadows, with sunshine and white painted fences

and here you go, the undiplomatic bulling language, these alliances are used to.

he could have said, "OK, if you offer NDO peace,then we offer you peace, that was the reason for us attacking you, and now problem solved", but noooo

they also require you to talk nicely to the big rulers of TE, because you can't offend the big dictators :D

Edit:spelling.

Edited by Dario

Dario, stick your nose where it belongs teaching your newbies.  As for Eurasia they still hitting NDO to this day (multi wars), no let up on NDO.  Our negotiations for peace were yes peace we will peace out stop actions to NDO (4 days ago).  The famous DeadOne, mumbled we not offering peace yet, we moved to another negotiator and his plee w/ the DeadOne was even worse response.  Let the DeadOne step down, his nations will soon see he has no regard but to his pride.  Once all wars are stopped on a unconditional  non agreement (NDO) just plane stopped.  D1 will have talks to send peace with others.  Until DeadOne is gone, his legacy will shrink and burn w/his nations.

The DeadOnes offering for a approach too him now is absurd for NDO to have peace.  This message here is to Eurasia:

Stop all wars to immediately (to NDO) send peace, your gov cant speak for you.  Your leader is Dead!  Send a new party to D1 we will stop the maddness!

Edited by Hoosier

Dario, stick your nose where it belongs teaching your newbies.  As for Eurasia they still hitting NDO to this day (multi wars), no let up on NDO.  Our negotiations for peace were yes peace we will peace out stop actions to NDO (4 days ago).  The famous DeadOne, mumbled we not offering peace yet, we moved to another negotiator and his plee w/ the DeadOne was even worse response.  Let the DeadOne step down, his nations will soon see he has no regard but to his pride.  Once all wars are stopped on a unconditional  non agreement (NDO) just plane stopped.  D1 will have talks to send peace with others.  Until DeadOne is gone, his legacy will shrink and burn w/his nations.

The DeadOnes offering for a approach too him now is absurd for NDO to have peace.  This message here is to Eurasia:

Stop all wars to immediately (to NDO) send peace, your gov cant speak for you.  Your leader is Dead!  Send a new party to D1 we will stop the maddness!

Dario has every bit as much right to comment on this situation as you do, Cowboy. This had nothing to do with D1 prior to your intervention. Do not shut down people who you disagree with based on it not being their business.

And please stop trying to incite coups... I was a Commander of TDO during the peace negotiations of our war; Caladin is leader of Eurasia in this one. No matter your issues with either of us, you have no authority to go behind our backs and try to do peace talks with the general membership of other alliances.

Edited by Cazaric

Dario, stick your nose where it belongs teaching your newbies.  As for Eurasia they still hitting NDO to this day (multi wars), no let up on NDO.  Our negotiations for peace were yes peace we will peace out stop actions to NDO (4 days ago).  The famous DeadOne, mumbled we not offering peace yet, we moved to another negotiator and his plee w/ the DeadOne was even worse.  Let the DeadOne step down, his nations will soon see he has no regard but to his pride.  Once all wars are stopped on a unconditional  non agreement (NDO) just plane stopped.  D1 will have talks to send peace with others.  Until DeadOne is gone, his legacy will shrink and burn w/his nations.

And they continue to declare wars on our nations. If they want our attacks to cease, then a peace treaty must be signed; I will not order a one sided ceasefire. Surely you can see that as a sensible and fair course of action?

Now, I am sorry, but I am going to have to disappoint you. I just checked my pulse and I am reasonably certain I am still alive. Do you want me to recheck?

Anyway, could someone please translate the third last line of his post for me? I'm afraid that I'm not entirely certain what he's trying to say.

This is likely the silliest post ever posted. Really, son? Some of them Eurasia folk were blowing stuff up wayyyyy back when Admin was still teething. Just more D1 being D1, and not even doing that very well. Maybe it's time for a leadership change over there, instead? At the very least it'd raise their grammar standards.

A broken clock might be right twice a day, but Cowboy can't tell time anyways :awesome: