Razzie Awards. Vote 3. Palyers

alyster

236 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Umm, no.  Putting that House Baratheon guy in Vlad's category is pretty far off.

Twyin's previous alias was like the anti Vlad and they'd occasional spout out walls of text at each other. I'm going to stick with my comparison. Rhetoric has a place but when it obscures content, there's a problem.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hereno, mogar and i aren't bad posters, op just doesn't like either of us. tywin and rotavele are legitimately bad posters, and i don't know who the others are.

but since people can't distinguish bad posters from people they don't like, or people who piss them off you have disparity in the names that appear on said lists

ie depending on what alliance user is in or what alliance user has been in their list of "bad posters," changes

point in case most of these lists ever created, and almost all cn nomination threads.

Hereno and Mogar arent.

Also he was calling us bad posters too, but he was saying Tywin and I do it intentionally. You can't help posting badly. You also can't talk about being hated, I am the most hated poster on these forums. However I encourage it.

EDIT: Also if there was no sig limits, my sig would be a mile long list of quotes from you.

Edited by Rotavele

is this supposed to be an ooc rebuke

i am so offended right now 

i want to clear it up since apparently we are pretending to give polls like this legitimacy for half a second: 

hereno, mogar and i aren't bad posters, op just doesn't like either of us. tywin and rotavele are legitimately bad posters, and i don't know who the others are.

but since people can't distinguish bad posters from people they don't like, or people who piss them off you have disparity in the names that appear on said lists

ie depending on what alliance user is in or what alliance user has been in their list of "bad posters," changes

point in case most of these lists ever created, and almost all cn nomination threads.

Are you really offended? In that case I apologize.

And yes, you're right that this is just another popularity contest. I thought it was so much glaringly obvius that I didn't think to even just mention it. Apologies for my lack of clarity. :)

Lastly, I don't give the least credit to this poll. I nulled my vote in all these so-called "Razzie Awardd".

And yes, you're right that this is just another popularity contest. I thought it was so much glaringly obvius that I didn't think to even just mention it. Apologies for my lack of clarity. :)

Lastly, I don't give the least credit to this poll. I nulled my vote in all these so-called "Razzie Awardd".

You do realize you're responding to a IYIyth post, right?

hahaha I appreciate that. I was nominated by rotavele, who is currently in the lead for worst player of the year. so it doesn't bother me too much, aka I've got the razorblades out

You searched a whole thread of tons of nominations just to find out who doesn't like you enough to nominate you, but it doesn't bother you much. Typical emo chick knowledge.

You do realize you're responding to a IYIyth post, right?

You searched a whole thread of tons of nominations just to find out who doesn't like you enough to nominate you, but it doesn't bother you much. Typical emo chick knowledge.

Considering you're by far in the lead for worst poster, can we just say "it's a rotavele post" from now on to mock and ignore you?

The fact that your nomination of him wasn't instead an automatic guarantee of exclusion from the awards is shocking.

I don't think he was super offended, it does get a bit tiring to get constantly attacked simply for disagreeing with people though!

edit: and by posting I got another vote, maybe thats rota's master plan.

Edited by Mogar

Someone posted about not lending credence to polls like this one. Why not? It is, everything said and done, a survey / opinion poll responded to by our peers. A peer review as it were. Like other opinion polls, it is what it says it is on the label. A mechanism by which people submit their opinions and purely subjective ones at that.

If person X were to be the one who got voted to be the "most likely to wet the bed" by this community, then person X would be the one who got voted to be the "most likely to wet the bed". It is what the majority of the people who voted felt to be the case. Now we would have a cause of concern if some hidden power someplace actually took stock of these polls and actually made it so that the findings of these polls were turned into reality. Happily, such is not the case.

Oh and whoever nominated Hakai for worst whatever, clearly does not know Hakai and how fetching he looks in a tutu.

Someone posted about not lending credence to polls like this one. Why not? It is, everything said and done, a survey / opinion poll responded to by our peers. A peer review as it were. Like other opinion polls, it is what it says it is on the label. A mechanism by which people submit their opinions and purely subjective ones at that.

If person X were to be the one who got voted to be the "most likely to wet the bed" by this community, then person X would be the one who got voted to be the "most likely to wet the bed". It is what the majority of the people who voted felt to be the case. Now we would have a cause of concern if some hidden power someplace actually took stock of these polls and actually made it so that the findings of these polls were turned into reality. Happily, such is not the case.

Oh and whoever nominated Hakai for worst whatever, clearly does not know Hakai and how fetching he looks in a tutu.

I agree, these polls are just as legitimate as any. They're actually pretty fitting for the current CN culture where mocking and criticizing everyone else is the norm, and there are very few players who stand out for any reason.

It's more fun nowadays for everyone to vote for who they hate most