Razzie Awards. Vote 3. Palyers

alyster

236 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mocking and personal attacks aren't exactly new. I don't think they got any more widespread either.

They were born with this game.

I forgot to mention the contradicting, too. Buncha negative nancies around here

I never though this would be, but we finally found something we can agree on :).

Rotavele is the worst player, but Tywin is the worst poster.

I concur, I am an amazing poster. I'm a great player as well. I didn't know someone had such a change of heart. Look at you, boo! ;)

I'm rather sad that I wasn't nominated for anything.

These are the negative awards. You're my baby, Stewie <3. (I think I nominated you for something good on the other awards, didn't I?) also, I like you a lot now that I have gotten to know the real Stewie.

Rotavele has worked hard for those nominations, and he does it all on purpose too.

The entire concept of a "worst poster" or "worst player" category is mean-spirited in itself, to say the least. Not sure what else I should expect from MK TOP members nowadays though.

Yeah... Umm, No. I understand trying to take a cheap shot at me, but I post the way I do because that's how I feel at the time and I'm real about my feelings 24/7. Of course I do it on purpose, that's why I post it.Thanks for keeping my name flowing though. Without paparazzi, I would just be another poster that no one knew. What fun is being part of the crowd, hilton? Autographed merchandise will be available soon. No photos please, I have not put on today's outfit yet. It will be looking fly when I do though. :P

The NoR AA owner who deleted the AA should have been in the list. Worst leader ever.

LOL. Definitely deserved a mention at least. I forgot about that or I would have nominated it. Poor NoR though :( Edited by Rotavele