Fark is Hankerin to do some Spankerin

Cable77

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh. Sparta has always been, and always will be, better than you, kid. So don't mouth off, go sit in your corner, and do us all a favour by keeping your fingers away from your keyboard.

Oh boy you sure owned me!

Why don't you prove it by carrying your weight in at least one aspect?

Pursuant to Fark's anti-ghost policy, as of the posting of this DoW, we have a list of your members and anyone who joins during wartime may be regarded as rogues who will need to seek their own individual peace at the conclusion of this war.  This policy will carry over to any other alliance that declares against us during the course of this war.

You were expecting to be entertained by a Fark announcement? I take it you're new. Those of us who have been around, however, know to expect nothing but idiocy on parade when it comes to Fark.

My Bob-speak is a bit rusty but I believe the response to this is "You mad bro?"  I found the title quite amusing and the overall content above average for Fark.  Perhaps because Cable's back at the helm.  I do agree that past efforts were subpar.

Have fun! Don't do anything I wouldn't do!

now that list is rather small, isnt it?

Edit: RAGE officially declares war on NSO in defense of RIA, as an official post, and shit.

Edited by Mogar