Impurial Decree

o2YH8fo.png

Calm down, Marx JudgeX. Its Humor humour.

In preparation for the day Admin finally answers the question "How many nations constitute an alliance?", this announcement serves as public notice that all nations of The Phoenix Federation New Sith Order remain so during the alliance system update and will continue to be for a period of 25 days thereafter regardless of listed alliance affiliation. On day 26 27 we can all go back to raiding everyone without an alliance.

Roadie Rayvon

Stewie of Stewieland hereby declares that anyone not on an AA after 48 hours in my range will be getting a visit by the Stewie Repossession Agency (SRA). Any alliance without a wiki/treaty will also get a visit over the days / weeks afterwards.

Thanks

Peace Through Power Kids

Victory is mine!

Unfortunate that this announcement is necessary, but with the state of affairs around here I can see why.  I hope the new changes chaos go smoothly ensues and the old system is buried and forgotten permanently obliterated, although I know everyone has the right to keep the old system at heart

really doesn't give a $#@!.  

As the official noob herder over here in RIA, and thus the person in charge of who is a member (but not who is not a member), I am going to go ahead and state the obvious, and that is that RIA members remain RIA members during this transition regardless of what their nations read under "Alliance Affiliation."

I can't be assed to put a number on it. I'd suggest as a general rule of thumb, you probably shouldn't raid for about the next month or so, as admin dumps all nations into None so we can all find our way back to our homes.

Or, you know, play the lottery, and find out which alliance you might be pissing off. It's your call.

I'm not making a new thread to state obvious things. This is the official notice to the world.

An obvious subject target as I think that there are only 4 of us open raiding alliances. Now if GOONS would do NEW and NEW would retaliate by attacking GOONS, er I mean reply with a thread of their own.

An obvious subject target as I think that there are only 4 of us open raiding alliances. Now if GOONS would do NEW and NEW would retaliate by attacking GOONS, er I mean reply with a thread of their own.

Who would you say is an "open raiding" alliance?