An end to BFF announcements

darkfox

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1358240735' post='3076775']
So in effect, you rushed a War Council vote through to approve annexing BFF before it could handle it's own business and roast Chax for his !@#$%^&*.

NoR's laughing in it's grave.
[/quote]

BFF had suspended the trial when half of the government and elders council abandoned the alliance mid-trial. Again, I provided evidence and allowed somebody impartial to access my computer to verify the evidence.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Crownguard' timestamp='1358238968' post='3076729']
The War Council of the International confirms this and supports our new friends and fellow comrades from Blood For Friends. We will be protecting their AA and Prototype indefinitely, pending further announcements.

We hope to push things through smoothly, and once again are honored and humbled by the trust our allies and now alliance-mates have in us.
[/quote]

Out of nothing more than curiosity, why activate the War Council over something like this — did absorbing BFF pose a threat to INT or you wanted to speed things up or you didn't think members would be receptive given what's happened or...?

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1358240798' post='3076777']
When you fabricate a trial against a well-known and trusted member, cast them out and publicly shame them, and then leave as the evidence mounts against you, it's sort of hard to think the majority of our members will go with them.

I've been neither, but your concern is noted and will be filed appropriately.

Innocent until proven guilty; ergo, innocent.
[/quote]

ROFL. Holy $%&@. You still claim to be innocent?

Best of luck to whomever has agreed to take you in.

PS: Your friend is hardly an impartial party. :awesome:

Edited by Robster83

[quote name='AmbroseIV' timestamp='1358240895' post='3076783']
Out of nothing more than curiosity, why activate the War Council over something like this — did absorbing BFF pose a threat to INT or you wanted to speed things up or you didn't think members would be receptive given what's happened or...?
[/quote]

War council was already active per NEWgate.

[quote name='Robster83' timestamp='1358240912' post='3076784']
ROFL. Holy $%&@. You still claim to be innocent?

Best of luck to whomever has agreed to take you in.
[/quote]

ROFL. You still claim to be relevant?

You do realize that one of your own friends was the one who viewed my desktop remotely...right?

Edited by Ernesto Che Guevara

So in effect, you rushed a War Council vote through to approve annexing BFF before it could handle it's own business and roast Chax for his !@#$%^&*.

[/quote]
So perceptive you are.

Literally the only thing i find interesting in this thread is that darkfox is still around. Anyway interesting too see such a close coalition that merged fall apart so easily. This is why you should keep an open relationship instead of putting a ring on it. Just saying.

[quote name='AmbroseIV' timestamp='1358240895' post='3076783']
[/quote]

Actually it was because the War Council was already activated since a little after NEW posted their first aid drop. It's something we've wanted to work towards for some time, though I am sure people will read in this whatever they like. Such is life.

The War Council has to be voted to be activated as well, by the way. It was.

Hahahaha holy !@#$, what a train wreck. At least the OWF has been interesting for the past few days.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1358239786' post='3076754']
I for one welcome our new Communist overlords.
[/quote]

In name only; which is the same vibe I get from you as well, Senor 'Guevara'.

[/quote]

What NoR grave? Don't you remember? Your prediction about INT leaving LSF to burn was (much to my chagrin) correct. :v:

Edited by Hereno

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1358241143' post='3076793']
Hahahaha holy !@#$, what a train wreck. At least the OWF has been interesting for the past few days.

In name only; which is the same vibe I get from you as well, Senor 'Guevara'.
[/quote]

Gosh stop it you.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1358240934' post='3076785']
War council was already active per NEWgate.

ROFL. You still claim to be relevant?

You do realize that one of your own friends was the one who viewed my desktop remotely...right?
[/quote]

I never claimed to be relevant -- I simply shared the truth with those who are relevant. And I hardly consider Nascar to be a friend, and its somewhat suspicious that your friend and you refused to show any proof of this screenshare ( for the record we have shared vibi's screenshots with several people. ) Anyway I won't keep on going around in circles...

Anyway I won't sidetrack yet another topic.

Best of luck to everybody.

Edited by Robster83

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1358241296' post='3076797']
I guess "Restricted Access" means "Allowed to push the alliance to fold into one that'll pardon me" to some people.
[/quote]

[quote name='thedon125' timestamp='1358240503' post='3076768']
Regarding Chax's trial, it was never announced to the alliance that [b]it was terminated[/b], nor did all accusers leave the alliance. In fact, you'll probably notice the ruler who made the accusations public is still within BFF. I do not know SniperJoe's future plans, but he did not desert BFF.

[b]The verdict was hung[/b], as vibi had provided screenshots of a screen-share, and we had to take the word of one of Chax's confidants that a screen-share was performed on his computer as well. [b]There was no overwhelming evidence to prove or disprove Chax's innocence[/b].
[/quote]

And by the properties of innocent until proven guilty, I am innocent. The trial was terminated when the majority of government fled. I ask you again:

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1358239686' post='3076752']
Are you blind or just stupid?
[/quote]

Also, you should know I had other places to go. MK was quick to offer me a home. :wub:

[quote name='Robster83' timestamp='1358241224' post='3076795']
I never claimed to be relevant -- I simply shared the truth with those who are relevant. And I hardly consider Nascar to be a friend, and its somewhat suspicious that your friend and you refused to show any proof of this screenshare ( for the record we have shared vibi's screenshots with several people. ) Anyway I won't keep on going around in circles...

Anyway I won't sidetrack yet another topic.

Best of luck to everybody.
[/quote]

Ahh, now Nas is a liar too, eh? It keeps on chuggin' along, Robster. When are you going to honor our old agreement and stay out of our topics? I seem to have honored it on my end. Then again, I've always been the one with honor in our relationship.

Edited by Ernesto Che Guevara

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1358241296' post='3076797']
I guess "Restricted Access" means "Allowed to push the alliance to fold into one that'll pardon me" to some people.
[/quote]

naw it just means Resitricted Access. I think your monitor is acting up, showing words that weren't there and what not. Should see a techie about that; my friend Bob Sacamano never took his monitor to a techie and then one day *boom* it smokes up in his face!

[quote name='Crownguard' timestamp='1358241085' post='3076792']
Actually it was because the War Council was already activated since a little after NEW posted their first aid drop. It's something we've wanted to work towards for some time, though I am sure people will read in this whatever they like. Such is life.

The War Council has to be voted to be activated as well, by the way. It was.
[/quote]

I'm sure it was all above board and fine.

That said, you're not engaged in any hostilities and I don't see the overall threat to INT's existence — you know your charter better than I do... but it seemed to imply there was a reason you couldn't leave things in the hands of your membership and that's why I asked, that's all.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1358241523' post='3076798']
And by the properties of innocent until proven guilty, I am innocent.[/quote]

Those properties assume the court isn't going to be disbanded by the accused before the trial can be concluded.

[quote]Also, you should know I had other places to go. MK was quick to offer me a home. :wub:[/quote]

No !@#$ Sherlock. MK would offer a cockroach a home, and apparently even less than that.

[quote name='AmbroseIV' timestamp='1358242444' post='3076800']

I'm sure it was all above board and fine.

That said, you're not engaged in any hostilities and I don't see the overall threat to INT's existence — you know your charter better than I do... but it seemed to imply there was a reason you couldn't leave things in the hands of your membership and that's why I asked, that's all.
[/quote]

It was formed when war looked likely should things have escalated. Since technically the 7 day protection clause hadn't ended we were still on alert to cover BFF.

With that it's 5am here and I am sober (stunningly so) and thus I must bid you a good evening, everyone.

-CG

Edited by Crownguard