A Statement from Doomhouse

Ardus

[img]http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/664/prop27.png[/img]

This is stupid because it's false, just because you say something doesn't make it true.

There would be NO peace talks, as has been stated over and over. Take your damned fingers out of your ears for once son.

1 Month of war and WHAMMO, peace.

No talking involved.

No wonder your side can't fight it's way out of ..well anything. You are terrible at everything you involve yourself in.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='mrwuss' timestamp='1302211996' post='2686327']

This is stupid because it's false, just because you say something doesn't make it true.

There would be NO peace talks, as has been stated over and over. Take your damned fingers out of your ears for once son.

No talking involved.

No wonder your side can't fight it's way out of ..well anything. You are terrible at everything you involve yourself in.
[/quote]
Hey buddy, there's peace talk ongoing as of now, do your research before bashing other people.

When I made the propaganda, some of YOUR buddies and allies said there would no peace talks unless if NPO and its allies let out their upper tier for four weeks.

Edited by HHAYD

No talking involved.

[/quote]

Read: Let us stomp what remains of your alliance into the ground and we can have peace.

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1302193449' post='2686195']
I think you made a little typo there, but no worries, I fixed it for you.
[/quote]
You didn't answer the question, and there wasn't a typo. We attacked you and aren't asking for reps, the only alliances paying them are the ones who declared on GOONS.

No talking involved.

[/quote]
This is also false, there are other terms and conditions on the end of coming out to fight for a month. Don't try to play it off as simple, when in fact that there are quite a few stipulations and also monetary requirements to peace. I would say to pull your head out of your behind, but that is a moot point, it belongs there.

[quote name='blueski' timestamp='1302213860' post='2686349']
You didn't answer the question, and there wasn't a typo. [b]We attacked you and aren't asking for reps[/b], the only alliances paying them are the ones who declared on GOONS.
[/quote]
I take your words [i]very[/i] seriously. [i][b]VERY[/b][/i]. Especially when your alliance's negotiators had demanded reps from not only NPO, but also TPF and other alliances that were forced to activate their treaties.

[quote name='blueski' timestamp='1302213860' post='2686349']
You didn't answer the question, and there wasn't a typo. We attacked you and aren't asking for reps, the only alliances paying them are the ones who declared on GOONS.
[/quote]
If you aren't asking for reps then why are you demanding for one month of war as reps? And reps can go beyond money you know. How's rv doing over there?

Edited by William Bonney

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1302216245' post='2686370']
If you aren't asking for reps then why are you demanding for one month of war as reps? And reps can go beyond money you know. How's rv doing over there?
[/quote]
I find it strange that fighting a war is a condition that the NPO is unable to meet, and now, in fact, rates ideals such as "having a spine" as a horrible and unmeetable demand. How quaint.

Also RV is truly in horrible shape and has descended into a mental breakdown from his horrible punishment of being allowed to nuke Invicta.

[quote name='ControlVolume' timestamp='1302216586' post='2686373']
I find it strange that fighting a war is a condition that the NPO is unable to meet, and now, in fact, rates ideals such as "having a spine" as a horrible and unmeetable demand. How quaint.

Also RV is truly in horrible shape and has descended into a mental breakdown from his horrible punishment of being allowed to nuke Invicta.
[/quote]
If you think having a spine means betraying your ideals and launching a first strike on an alliance for no reason then I think you need to visit a chiropractor.

edit: I think RV never was really sane anyway, so a mental breakdown just seems impossible.

Edited by William Bonney

[quote name='ControlVolume' timestamp='1302216586' post='2686373']

[/quote]
There's a world of a difference between military strength and morals.

You lost your morals when you decided to preempt NPO based on flimsy theories and lack of evidences to confirm the accusations. You didn't even attempt negotiation to discuss the problem, you went straight for the DoW button.

Power is nothing if you don't know how to use it.

[quote name='HHAYD' timestamp='1302217493' post='2686381']
There's a world of a difference between military strength and morals.

You lost your morals when you decided to preempt NPO based on flimsy theories and lack of evidences to confirm the accusations. You didn't even attempt negotiation to discuss the problem, you went straight for the DoW button.

Power is nothing if you don't know how to use it.
[/quote]

DH: Hi NPO, look I know we're not friends and all, but we were wondering, do you plan to use your mutual defense pacts so that you defend your allies?

NPO: Huh, why do you care?

DH: It's just.. if you don't you will end up isolated and we'd rather you didn't attack us when we're already engaged, you know, so we thought we'd be asking you just to be sure that you won't declare on us to defend your allies after this. No big deal right?

NPO: Riiiight..

Eitherway, you're an idiot. This is not a court of law where reasonable doubt works, this is CN and perception is reality. Our perception was that NPO would be entering the war or they would watch their allies burn and with SuperFriends and DH wanting to destroy them it would only be a matter of time. If they took this in consideration then we are right on our cause, if they didn't then they deserve to die because of sheer stupidity, also called Darwinism.

EDIT: Die because of sheer stupidity = Darwinism

Edited by Lusitan

[quote name='HHAYD' timestamp='1302215305' post='2686364']
I take your words [i]very[/i] seriously. [i][b]VERY[/b][/i]. Especially when your alliance's negotiators had demanded reps from not only NPO,
[/quote]
We haven't.

~Seriously~

[quote name='HHAYD' timestamp='1302215305' post='2686364']
but also TPF and other alliances that were forced to activate their treaties.
[/quote]
"Forced" or not, TPF attacked GOONS. Unless you manage to defeat us you're going to pay reps.

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1302216245' post='2686370']
[/quote]
Making peace mode nations fight is a term, it doesn't fit the definition of reparations at all. Same with RV.

[quote name='blueski' timestamp='1302220482' post='2686409']
"Forced" or not, TPF attacked GOONS. Unless you manage to defeat us you're going to pay reps.
[/quote]

Well it looks like there will be a few more months of war.
[right][IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/10qjk85.jpg[/IMG][/right]

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1302217252' post='2686378']
If you think having a spine means betraying your ideals and launching a first strike on an alliance for no reason then I think you need to visit a chiropractor.

edit: I think RV never was really sane anyway, so a mental breakdown just seems impossible.
[/quote]
You seem to be an expert on goon culture, so maybe you can elaborate on what "ideals" we betrayed.

[quote name='HHAYD' timestamp='1302217493' post='2686381']
[/quote]
I'm sorry but you seem to have us confused with NPO and its cadre of ineptitude. We made no accusations. We simply labeled the NPO as a threat that we wished to preempt and remove, and acted accordingly.

Edited by ControlVolume

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1302220638' post='2686410']
Well it looks like there will be a few more months of war.
[right][IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/10qjk85.jpg[/IMG][/right]
[/quote]
Okay, fine with me.

Unless you manage to defeat us you're going to pay reps.
[/quote]

I forsee this thread going to 400 pages and we'll still be shooting it out in December. You won't get a dime from Legion, now or ever.

[quote name='Banedon' timestamp='1302220814' post='2686414']
I forsee this thread going to 400 pages and we'll still be shooting it out in December. You won't get a dime from Legion, now or ever.
[/quote]
I got plenty out of the few Legion nations I've fought.

[/quote]

The idea of any Legion nation 'shooting it out' is simply hilarious.

[/quote]

I should save this post.

We haven't.

~Seriously~

[/quote]
And how do I know if your alliance and your buddies are going to NOT demand reps? On a second thought, demanding an alliance's certain chunk of members to throw themselves into a meatgrinder for 2-4 weeks of constantly being triple-teamed would be a form of punishment.

Eh? We attacked you alright, only because you preemptied NPO. Demanding reps from someone who is only honoring a treaty, how honorable.

On a third thought...

[b]We haven't.[/b]
[/quote]
"Forced" or not, TPF attacked GOONS. Unless you manage to defeat us [b]you're going to pay reps.[/b]
[/quote]

You claim that you aren't seeking reps, but want reps from us for defending NPO? What this I don't even...

Edited by HHAYD

[quote name='HHAYD' timestamp='1302223107' post='2686433']
You claim that you aren't seeking reps, but want reps from us for defending NPO? What this I don't even...
[/quote]
Learn to read buddy, its difficult and takes a lot of persistence but I know you can do it.

[quote name='HHAYD' timestamp='1302223107' post='2686433']
And how do I know if your alliance and your buddies are going to NOT demand reps? On a second thought, demanding an alliance's certain chunk of members to throw themselves into a meatgrinder for 2-4 weeks of constantly being triple-teamed would be a form of punishment.

Eh? We attacked you alright, only because you preemptied NPO. Demanding reps from someone who is only honoring a treaty, how honorable.

On a third thought...

[/quote]
Take a look, ladies and gentlemen. In this post, we see the epitome of an NPO bootlicker and his bizarre form of propaganda. Note how expertly he separates the post from its context in an attempt to confuse and bedazzle the reader. Look upon as he whinges about reps being demanded from his alliance being dishonorable, though his very own alliance had benefited from even harsher reps on enemy treaty partners in wars of yore. And see how he whines, see how he resists the very notion of actually fighting a war, doing wonders to dispel the perception of cowardice and incompetence that surrounds his alliance like a miasma of worthlessness.

Truly a spectacle to behold.

Edited by ControlVolume

[/quote]

Oh that's cute.

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1302220063' post='2686407']
DH: Hi NPO, look I know we're not friends and all, but we were wondering, do you plan to use your mutual defense pacts so that you defend your allies?

NPO: Huh, why do you care?

DH: It's just.. if you don't you will end up isolated and we'd rather you didn't attack us when we're already engaged, you know, so we thought we'd be asking you just to be sure that you won't declare on us to defend your allies after this. No big deal right?

NPO: Riiiight..

[/quote]

You infer there was any dialog whatsoever. We all know this to be false.

It must be so infuriating to be in a war with NPO and co. and find yourselves in the wrong. Who would have thought that was possible? NPO-the ultimate in evil, the epitome of unjustified aggression, the eternal boogieman of Planet Bob. How can NPO possibly be in the right? It is inconceivable.

And yet it is true.

The irony of this entire conflict and its implications are beyond words.