A Statement from Doomhouse

Ardus

[quote name='speakerwire' timestamp='1302120866' post='2685650']
Until proven otherwise, your claims that accusations are baseless, is itself baseless.
[/quote]

The only undeniable, categorical, proven fact is that the NPO, and indeed their treaty partners that were the only links to the NpO war were not involved. They did not mobilize their nations, they did not make even so much as a declaration of support let alone take an active role. THAT is proof whereas your arguements and accusations are built upon rumors, feelings and intuition. In other words, baseless.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1302121134' post='2685655']
If your going to accuse us of wrong doings, at least have some kind of evidence to support yourself.[/quote]

The evidence is well presented thoughout this recorded discussion and through the opinion and action of NPO representatives, PB's recorded history, etcetera.

I encourage you to become better versed in these things before trying to condemn others.

[quote name='Indian Bob' timestamp='1302121223' post='2685658']
The only undeniable, categorical, proven fact is that the NPO, and indeed their treaty partners that were the only links to the NpO war were not involved. They did not mobilize their nations, they did not make even so much as a declaration of support let alone take an active role. THAT is proof whereas your arguements and accusations are built upon rumors, feelings and intuition. In other words, baseless.
[/quote]

A sour grapes argument that simply boils down to 'I don't agree with the move that was made'. There is no question about the legality of the invasion, the effectiveness of the invasion - and once again, there is no reason to try to sell you on it is likely you will never accept any proposed reasoning, as is often the case with the defeated party.

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1302120997' post='2685651']
True, because DH tried and convicted NPO based on prejudicial or non existent evidence and then proceeded to punish them without any form of trial or even arbitration. So yea you are right, the court system although $%&@ed up is far far more moral and legit then what DH did. This was more like Abu Ghraib. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

I'm unsure about your reference to Abu Ghraib, can you please clarify?

Edited by speakerwire

[quote name='speakerwire' timestamp='1302121708' post='2685663']
The evidence is well presented thoughout this recorded discussion and through the opinion and action of NPO representatives, PB's recorded history, etcetera.

I encourage you to become better versed in these things before trying to condemn others.
[/quote]

Oh I seriously can't wait to hear that one. And seriously, are you going to tell me your side never did any of those things I said they did? :lol1: You should stop posting now, before you look dumber than the post you look like right now.

Edited by William Bonney

Speakerwire should have a special bracket at the end of WPE to faceoff against the winner. Because he truly got hot at tourney time and I think he could have made the finals if he'd been here a week earlier.

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1302122025' post='2685666']
Speakerwire should have a special bracket at the end of WPE to faceoff against the winner. Because he truly got hot at tourney time and I think he could have made the finals if he'd been here a week earlier.
[/quote]
I think he deserves the trophy handed to him for this and all future events without a contest. There couldn't possibly be any worse out there, could there? :unsure:

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1302121923' post='2685664']
Oh I seriously can't wait to hear that one. And seriously, are you going to tell me your side never did any of those things I said they did? :lol1: You should stop posting now, before you look dumber than the post you look like right now.
[/quote]

Last I checked this argument was about both alliances having a rather blatant moral equivolency.

I'm unsure which direction you're trying to take this discussion, but i'd prefer to address one issue before encroaching on another.

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1302122025' post='2685666']
[/quote]

It's funny because this statement is always presented by NPO representatives and their sympathizers without addressing any real point.

Trying to intimidate representatives into silence, another blatant NPO political atrocity. One which makes me glad that DH took the intiative to punish those responsible for this fascistic stance.

Edited by speakerwire

[quote name='speakerwire' timestamp='1302122177' post='2685669']
Last I checked this argument was about both alliances having a rather blatant moral equivolency.

I'm unsure which direction you're trying to take this discussion, but i'd prefer to address one issue before encroaching on another.
[/quote]
um no, you said yourself we are guilty of said things, but nice try to play the weasel there kid. You should consider joining nor, you'd do great there.

Edited by William Bonney

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1302122292' post='2685671']
um no, you said yourself we are guilty of said things, but nice try to play the weasel there kid. You should consider joining nor, you'd do great there.
[/quote]

Yes, there is a sense of moral equivalence, I agree.

Edited by speakerwire

[quote name='speakerwire' timestamp='1302121708' post='2685663']
A sour grapes argument that simply boils down to 'I don't agree with the move that was made'. There is no question about the legality of the invasion, the effectiveness of the invasion - and once again, there is no reason to try to sell you on it is likely you will never accept any proposed reasoning, as is often the case with the defeated party.
[/quote]

I'm sorry but I made no subjective conclusion, that was your position. I will not question the effectiveness of the invasion as I'm nothing if not a realist, and the odds were stacked against the NPO from day one so there was little question of it accomplishing it's goal. As to the legality of anything, I believe you said:

[quote]However, this is not a criminal court nor are the proceedings here akin to one.[/quote]

So I don't know where your justification of "legality" comes from?

Your attack was baseless according to the facts, and you've subsequently attempted to justify it. That is not agreeing or disagreeing with the move, it is the only conclusion that can be reached based on the facts.

[quote name='Indian Bob' timestamp='1302122448' post='2685674']
I'm sorry but I made no subjective conclusion, that was your position. I will not question the effectiveness of the invasion as I'm nothing if not a realist, and the odds were stacked against the NPO from day one so there was little question of it accomplishing it's goal. As to the legality of anything, I believe you said:

So I don't know where your justification of "legality" comes from?

Your attack was baseless according to the facts, and you've subsequently attempted to justify it. That is not agreeing or disagreeing with the move, it is the only conclusion that can be reached based on the facts.
[/quote]
[quote]
Also, it's hard to play the moral highground when you too are guilty of all of those things. [/quote]

:lol1: yes, it would be silly of someone to consider [i]that[/i] a subjective conclusion.
Wow, a super slinky!
If your trying to make yourself look like an even bigger fool now, congrats. You've succeded beyond your wildest dreams.

Edited by William Bonney

[quote name='Indian Bob' timestamp='1302122448' post='2685674']
So I don't know where your justification of "legality" comes from? [/quote]

No overarching bodies or organizations interrupted or attempted to halt the advance, the only advocates acting to benefit the NPO are NPO themselves.

I see no furor, no protests.

As to El Presidente Bonney, while you play with words your alliance bleeds. Perhaps you would be better served attempting to bring peace within your organization than attempting to verbally spar with representatives from the alliance of nations that stand over you.

Edited by speakerwire

[quote name='speakerwire' timestamp='1302122697' post='2685678']
No overarching bodies or organizations interrupted or attempted to halt the advance, the only advocates acting to benefit the NPO are NPO themselves.

[/quote]
Are you suggesting you'd like another block to jump in, attack you and police cn? I thought that was your job.

edit: speaker, I already stated my opinion on peace and my current position of not being in government anymore, do try to keep up. I would like to speak peace before I unleash a nuke on Hiro, but that's not my call. Until then, I'm afraid I'll just have to keep launching.

Edited by William Bonney

[quote name='speakerwire' timestamp='1302122177' post='2685669']

[b]Trying to intimidate representatives into silence, another blatant NPO political atrocity.[/b] One which makes me glad that DH took the intiative to punish those responsible for this fascistic stance.
[/quote]

shall i go through this thread and find just how many times GOONs and Umbrella nations have done this themselves?

I'd rather not because 191 pages to too much $%&@in work...speaking of....seriously just end this so the time clock for the next major war can begin :ph34r:

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1302122941' post='2685681']
Are you suggesting you'd like another block to jump in, attack you and police cn? I thought that was your job.
[/quote]

In a world where values and interpretations of morality differ, it would be unsuprising if one did.

However, that wasn't quite the case. The world slowly watched and watches what is happening and say nothing.

Apathy? Perhaps.

A non-verbal agreement on a course of political justice? Perhaps.

[quote name='speakerwire' timestamp='1302122697' post='2685678']

[/quote]

So, because Almighty Admin or his holy Moderators did not step it, it must be okay? They are the only overarching bodies that I'm aware of.

You see no furor or protests in this, an almost 200 page thread, or in the others that are rather lengthy as well? You guys aren't just talking to yourselves in these threads. You don't see the protests because you're blinded by your spin.

[quote name='speakerwire' timestamp='1302123265' post='2685685']
In a world where values and interpretations of morality differ, it would be unsuprising if one did.

However, that wasn't quite the case. The world slowly watched and watches what is happening and say nothing.

Apathy? Perhaps.

A non-verbal agreement on a course of political justice? Perhaps.
[/quote]
So...they are wrong for saying nothing. We are wrong for saying something. You are wrong because no one says anything, aside from the ones you are attacking. So where is the right? Seriously, stop trying to post like your some kind of wiseman, because you sound like a total fool.

edit: and before you say anything really stupid like might is right, don't. You wouldn't be here if you weren't crying about goons getting stomped a fewyears ago, so spare everyone your stupidity.

Edited by William Bonney

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1302117326' post='2685609']
I'm going to have to agree with WB here, the number of GOONS noobs that this war has brought to our boards and the sheer confidence with they pretend to own the place is hilarious.
[/quote]

I do want to point out that I'm not exactly new, although my nation certainly is.

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1302123533' post='2685689']
So...they are wrong for saying nothing. We are wrong for saying something. You are wrong because no one says anything, aside from the ones you are attacking. So where is the right? Seriously, stop trying to post like your some kind of wiseman, because you sound like a total fool.
[/quote]

You feel they are wrong for saying nothing, I said nothing of the sort.

You feel you are wrong for saying something, I said nothing of the sort.

You feel we are wrong for attacking you, I said nothing of the sort.

I advise the statesmen to reread my previous addition to the discussion as I feel there was a misreading or misinterpretation. If there wasn't I request clarification on the part of the Representative.

Edited by speakerwire

[quote name='xoindotnler' timestamp='1302124093' post='2685696']
Wait people still bother to read this pile of junk?
[/quote]

I don't understand why.

It's not like any argument made here will change the outcome of a war already had. The NPO has been, in the parlance of my people, face-$%&@ed.

Edited by speakerwire

[quote name='Indian Bob' timestamp='1302117631' post='2685613']
As a matter of fact what?
[/quote]

Wow, it took you that long to notice my post?

Do yourself a favor, go back read your post that I quoted, and what post you quoted, then go look up the Green Civil War.

[quote name='speakerwire' timestamp='1302123853' post='2685693']
You feel they are wrong for saying nothing, I said nothing of the sort.

You feel you are wrong for saying something, I said nothing of the sort.

You feel we are wrong for attacking you, I said nothing of the sort.

I advise the statesmen to reread my previous addition to the discussion as I feel there was a misreading or misinterpretation. If there wasn't I request clarification on the part of the Representative.
[/quote]
very well sir speaker.

[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_2ruTXk7FzFI/SW2mr5GMCCI/AAAAAAAAAL4/A6dRbftR3hQ/s1600/explanation-demotivational-poster.jpg[/img]

[quote]In a world where values and interpretations of morality differ, it would be unsuprising if one did.

However, that wasn't quite the case. [b]The world slowly watched and watches what is happening and say nothing.[/b]

Apathy? Perhaps.

A non-verbal agreement on a course of political justice? Perhaps.[/quote]

Does that clarify?

Edited by William Bonney

Since this thread is still going and nobody is really reading it now so it won't matter if I clutter it with some ancient stuff, I might as well make a late reply. I promise to be on top of every argument I'm invited to from now on though;

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1300993753' post='2674843']
Had your alliance (\m/ not GOONS, where you currently are) gone through with its bandwagon jump in attacking NPO, you might have been able to use that loud voice of yours to put reps on the table.

Or not.

What's the matter? You can't see what I'm saying? Blind at all? Not got the old 20/20?

Actually they just want to see more [s]whining[/s] requests from Doom House to leave peace mode.
[/quote]

I'm not sure where you're getting the idea that I'm advocating for reparations to be levied against NPO or how \m/ is relevant to the discussion in any way at all. You shouldn't post when you get worked up like this. You look even more like that guy who believes that by completely dodging the actual argument through screaming at the top of his lungs that he's right with his hands over his ears changes the facts every time you let your anger seep into your posting.

Your material is stretched to the breaking point.

Now you're just delusional.

Edited by Emperor Marx

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1302117172' post='2685607']
Your problem and the big issue with NPO is that you haven't understood yet that the war goes on not because of why it started but because of how it will end. And as soon as you figure that out, sit on the table to discuss the conditions for peace (and by conditions for peace that means negotiating something more reasonable than unconditional peace), the sooner we can all go home.
[/quote]

This war continues because DH wants this war to continue. DH are the aggressors, their sole somewhat valid reason for entering the war has long since passed.