The Argent Guide to Cybernations

Aeternos Astramora

154 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27. Don't ever buy labor camps! They reduce your happiness by -1 for each - as such, they destroy your economy. Never buy this improvement.

Edited by KingEd

[quote name='threefingeredguy' timestamp='1300564278' post='2670362']
Heehee, I like the idea of someone being so poor that sending out max aid hurts their wc. Reminds me of 2006.
[/quote]

You'd be surprised how many people I fought with ~100M warchests sending out aid, then going broke a round later :P

[quote name='Dr Beefstupid' timestamp='1300603020' post='2670927']
Peace mode is full of benefits. If you ever feel your nation is in any danger, it's better to be safe than sorry. Staying in peace mode during an all-out alliance war gives you an excellent tactical advantage.
[/quote]

It does have an excellent tactical advantage. If an alliance is top heavy, their opponents should put their top tier into peace mode.

I see what you are trying to do here though.

[quote name='MrMuz' timestamp='1300620990' post='2671023']
You'd be surprised how many people I fought with ~100M warchests sending out aid, then going broke a round later :P
[/quote]
Oh I know man. All these terrible opponents our alliance has been seeing keeps making me rethink my WAE choice (I think it's still Legion though). Of course, Pansy was a good opponent and had a very respectable warchest, so props to him and to Olympus if they keep all their big nations at that standard.

[quote name='Dr Beefstupid' timestamp='1300603020' post='2670927']
Peace mode is full of benefits. If you ever feel your nation is in any danger, it's better to be safe than sorry. Staying in peace mode during an all-out alliance war gives you an excellent tactical advantage.
[/quote]
What sick and depraved mind would hack the Hopeless Coalition's forum and expose their warguides for all to see?
I hope you get ZI'd and ZT'd for your crimes.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1300565238' post='2670369']
They tried to tell me that I should keep only 6 or 7 in peace time so my bills weren't so high and I could be a "pro nation builder" like Umbrella.
[/quote]
Please tell me you didn't fall for it :v:

Edited by Hyperion321

[quote name='Aeternos Astramora' timestamp='1300000857' post='2662638']
[*]In war, buy back infra. You need to keep your infra advantage (tip from Yosh, former DMoW).
[/quote]

Was Argent giving advices to VE? Because one of my opponents did exactly that, bought 2k infra back(8k to 10k) :laugh:

"Delete your stock market. The bill cost is far too high for such a negligible benefit."

:v

The scary part is that we actually had someone do this. Then he asked for aid, explaining what he had done and his reasoning. I have never seen my alliance madder about anything. Ever. :v:

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1300900464' post='2673865']
Monarchy is the best government in the game, and you should always buy tech yourself. It takes way too much time to buy it from someone despite the high cost since time is money <_<
[/quote]

When we fought grämlins one of our targets bought himself around 1.5k of tech and depleted most of his wc. I still don't know why.

Edited by Artigo

[quote name='Artigo' timestamp='1300911994' post='2673946']
When we fought grämlins one of our targets bought himself around 1.5k of tech and depleted most of his wc. I still don't know why.
[/quote]

I'm sure he had his reasons. I hope you guys at least learned something from his tactics.