RIA is also no longer Super Friendly

Dontasemebro

[font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"] [/font][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"] [/font][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"][center][img]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/a/a4/RIAShadowWar4-2.png[/img][/center][/size][size="2"][center]
[/center][/size][center][size="6"]The Random Insanity Alliance is No Longer a Superfriend[/size][/center][size="2"][left] Those of you who thought the bloc was coming to an end, it's not. CSN, RnR, and GOD still technically make a bloc. And we're still technically going to be allies with them. But, here's the deal. We don't take kindly to CSN demanding us to give them 40,000 tech. And we really hate it when they call us Dark Templar. We are totally zerg. And to think they went to another alliance thinking we couldn't pay...how disrespectful![/left][left]
[/left][/size][size="2"] However, like when Fark left SuperFriends, we want to remain close. So instead of being [b]SuperFriends[/b], we are now officially going to be "[b]Yeah we hang out sometimes, I guess he's my friend[/b]" and we will still be technically "friends" just not "super friends." We are still invited to SuperFriends parties but no longer will we stand back while Xiphosis gets the fat girl and we are stuck with some stick figure runway model with no curves! No longer will we watch RnR stay completely silent while girls try to talk to him, and somehow still get laid at the end of the night! Those days are over. We will get drunk when WE want to, and we will make friends with whoever DOESN'T want to be friends with us, and we will blabber on endlessly about how large my "ego" is and how I own an airplane. I'm not kidding, I really own an airplane. Really. I do. Yeah, it gets me ladies. Also it's big. Really big. Anyway...[/size] [/font][/font]
[font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"] [/font][/font]
[font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"] If we want to jump on both sides of a war, WE WILL. If we want to declare war on ourselves, well, we will! That is, after we surrender. In fact, we've been at war with RIA for longer than I've been with the alliance. In fact, we're coming close to surrender terms, but it's not looking too good. I expect at least 40k tech to be changing hands, if RIA can even muster up the activity (we are a terrible alliance after all). I honestly don't think we could pay us that much tech, but the demands are reasonable, and I can't believe we offered them to us. It's really unfair that we have to pay them because we know we can barely do a couple of tech trades with their lower tier.[/size] [/font][/font]
[font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"] [/font][/font]
[font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"]However, we have made one agreement. If CSN, RnR, and GOD send us 40,000 tech for every one of their nations under 100,000 NS, and only their top 5 nations can send the tech, we will stay in SF. This demands are to be completed before Moth (Great Lord Moth) gets laid. I have an inclination that therefore this will be completed.[/size][/font][/font]
[font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"] [size="2"] RIA maintains all of it's treaties with SuperFriends and announces official that yes, the bloc is crumbling around us, and we will experience the same fate that every other thing in the world does, even the dragon balls. But you know what? In the end, I really hate Xiphosis. You really suck, man. Really. I mean seriously. Like, delete all your infra dude. Seriously. We should get in a fight. I think we should argue about a topic of importance, and upon nearing an agreeable conclusion, instead decide the intellectual discussion by fighting each other, and whoever gets knocked out was incorrect.[/size] [/font][/font]
[font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"]tl;dr we have the same treaty as before, but now we're not SF, we're YWHOS,IGHMF and we are still a bloc and yes we are crumbling and no we're not crumbling.[/size] [/font][/font]

Edited by Dontasemebro

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[center][img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090423162638/cybernations/images/1/1d/Riaboat.jpg[/img]
[/center]
[center][size="6"]Random Insanity Alliance Announcement of Victory[/size][/center]
A sad attempt at announcing solidarity, RIA. Soon, you will see, we will have won the war. In fact, we just did win the war. One of our victory conditions was getting you to no longer be a super friend. And the other victory condition was for us to still be in the bloc! SO while we, RIA, are still in superfriends, you, RIA, are no longer a superfriend. Our vicious and unrelenting attacks on your self esteem have finally paid off. Your move, RIA. Checkmate.

The sad thing here, is that the opening post appears to make more sense than most OWF topics I read.

Also, CSN, GOD, RnR, whoever put the Teletubbies theme into my Winamp play list - not cool man, just not cool. You're just lucky I didn't have girls over at the time.